Would you?

Would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atFaKgBWN4w&lc=z23ofjqwdrvjt1esracdp430h2h50jfrdu1h5hhhmrdw03c010c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes i would
youtube.com/watch?v=atFaKgBWN4w&lc=z23ofjqwdrvjt1esracdp430h2h50jfrdu1h5hhhmrdw03c010c

OH BOY WOULD I!

Yes, I'd totally vote NO to CEDAW and YES to TTIP-CETA-TISA like USA did.

I guarantee you that few logs are so tasteful as this.

Wot is dis shit?

Perhaps you're one of many people who ask themselves "Why is there a meme out there portaining to some queer who we've never met before's shit? Why do we care? Why does anyone care?" or "What is someone trying to accomplish by posting all of these fucking memes on the internet?" And that's a fair question. You have a right to know, but what you don't have a right to do is post onto Sup Forums unless you are 18 years of age.

Perhaps people are dumb and don't read any of the explanations provided to them by the Sup Forums staff or the KnowYourMeme entries. These, of course, are that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, emoest, gothiciest eukaryotic multicellular organism to ever walk the face of the earth and traditional sexual intercourse could never truly consumate one's true and deepest desires for him.

>emoest

Dude, you literally made my day. x'D

Come at me h8ers. I'm logged and ready to go

Any pics of this cumguzzler getting a facial?

TRIPS CLOAKED PISS SOAKED

I made this. Can anyone find Andy?

Me found him! I thought you were trollin, just getting me to look when he wasn't there

Go away filthy Daniel

Nice one! Nah I'm not that kind of guy :)

Here's a log!

GOD YES