Hey guitarfags on Sup Forums

Hey guitarfags on Sup Forums

Looking to get a new guitar, this one is about 1500 dollars. My favorite color, a Floyd bridge, and looks fantastic. I play Pink Floyd and other shit like Pink Floyd. What kind of guitar is this, what is it best at. Inform me.

The name is on the headstock dipshit. The color is seafoam green

I know the fucking name you stupid fuck, and the color is right fucking there, the fuck you expect. I want to know what kind of shit it plays.

They're nice guitars. The pickups are high output, so anything with lots of gain sounds great, but you can definitely get a gilmoury sound from it. The neck feels amazing, I've always loved Ibanez necks. Only downside is they're made in Indonesia. Nothing wrong with that, but quality control can be a bit hit or miss.

Sounds nice actually, is it worth 1500 or should I get a 700 dollar strat standard?

It's not what you need for pink Floyd. That guitar is for shredding. It's Steve vai model

>I want to know what kind of shit it plays

cause guitars come with a play button nowadays

Some guitars are better for death metal, some are better for slow, calm playing.

if you want to play Pink Floyd, get a strat.

Waste of money unless you're a huge Steve Vai fan. Get a $300 strat and use the rest for other gear.

not really, yngwie played a strat, so did hendrix and buddy holly - a good guitars a good guitar

I think you're retarded if you want to play pink Floyd since you were born in the wrong generation get a strat, an Ibanez is better for shredding

I use a 7 string schecter hell-raiser for funk/jazz lol

It'll play anything really. Pickups will make a diff if you tailor them to specific need of sound. I'm not a plastic pick guard kind of guy. They sound hollow and shitty. Get a solid wood guitar or suffer shit tone your entire life. Get an ESP ltd. spend half as much for twice the spectrum.

???????

Depends, the price is higher due to it being a Steve Vai signature. You could definitely get a Japanese Ibanez for a lot lower price (second hand) that will be built perfectly

I'd honestly got for a Mexican Strat over this tbh. Specially if you're going for more of a Pink Floyd sound

Malmsteens sound was and is complete ass.

that's a fender stratocaster

Seems legit...

You're a dumbass ibanez has many models for specific needs. Go back to playing your paper jam and guitar hero newfag

7 string, more bass, greater pitch spectrum. Emg active pickups so clean and warm.
Ya scrub

Fellow guitarfag played 25 + years.

Gilmour is major influence next to Lifeson.

Get a strat, humbuckers, and locking nut (although really dont need for David's stuff he doesnt dive bomb). Also do like Gilmour does and get modified whammy bar 1/2 length I palm while playing like he does to get tasteful vibrato. Dave Gilmour is such underated player I will take one of his melodic solos of all feeling to EVHs stupid fingertapping computer sounding crap.

Kramer et al is for metalheads.

If you're spending 1500 on an Ibanez get a Prestige instead of a Premium, much better craftsmanship and quality control in Japan over Indonesia

This.

Why should we help you be an unoriginal hack? Pink floyd fuckin sucks and only sixty year olds listen to them anymore.

You are shit. GTFO.

I'm generally speaking you Ibanez fanboy

if you like the shape then go for a second hand rg from the nineties

in the uk they go for around 400 quid for a decent one and they be made in japan rather than these indy made jobs

as others have said, buy second hand ALWAYS! new guitars depreciate like a motherfucker

>Ibanez Premium
It's best at looking pretty and wasting dumb people's money. Get a Prestige.

It doesn't play anything. You're the player.