Its 2017, do you have a legitimate excuse for not looking like this?

its 2017, do you have a legitimate excuse for not looking like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wonder how much he eats

Yes, I just don't like beards.

I spend 12 hours at work sitting down 5 days a week.I then spend 8 more hours sitting down at home.Im too exhausted to eat properly or go out and do things

It's 1941 why aren't you killing Jews?

I don't care for that hairstyle/beard combination and find all men that have it are insufferable faggots.

for the last few months, every morning i wake up tired as all shit feeling like a fucking corpse. I want to be up working out at 6AM every day but it's just not possible when I don't have any energy until 4PM

I'm not paid to starve myself and spend ten hours at the gym everyday.

Bro you can get good results within a year or two.

i'm not homo

you eat a lot more when you do strength training you fucking retard

Yes, I do not like looking like a douchebag with spaghetti arms and fake hipster look!

Yes I do, OP.
I have given up on life.
So working out would require effort without a goal.

I'm gay and would rather be cute

Yes, I'm balding, beard isn't thick enough for decent coverage and I love cake.
Genes blessed me with a 6'3 viking build so could probably snap him in half anyway.

Where did you find that photo of me OP? You jealous of me or something

Similar story. 6'4", decent build, great beard (kind of like in OP's pic), but fucking balding.. Freaking out on the daily.

I'm not a pussy faggot that runs away from gunfire while pretending to be a hardass hero.

Chill Sup Forumsro. Most guys is see and meet are bald or half way there. In fact my mate is bald too. He's 22 and gets more pussy than anyone I know. Don't panic. I'm not.

Thanks man, appreciate it. I'm trying to come to terms with it. Gonna buzz it soon enough.

im not a faggot

shave your heads and grow beards. problem solved, still handsome

Gay culture doesn't appeal to me.

It itches when my beard gets too big.

This

dis

Can't grow a beard unfortunately

Do you even lift bro

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

I don't really bother with fashion trends.

Never have.

easier said that done just wait

I have a small frame. I'm light and fast and any more muscle would be superfluous because I'm already strong enough to break my own arms by trying to do too much.

I like food my dude, and I don't exercise regularly enough bc I've no idea how to do a proper routine
Two days ago I did 100 squats and 250 abdominal exercises. I want to work out again soon, but I'm not sure whether to wait until the pain ceases or work out another part for now.

Nearly half of my old friends from high school are in some state of balding, myself included. You're the only one who gives a shit about your hair, start owning it and stop caring.

Just ditch head hair altogether. If you're tall and fit you can still make it work. Just don't try to make half a head of hair work somehow.

>has the time to spend on effortlessly repeatedly lifting weights
>has the money for those weights
>has the money for the diet to support muscle growth and the wasted energy on literally pointless lifting of weights
>has the time to waste on regulating diet
>has the time to waste on regulating excersize routines
>has the time to waste on excersizes which'll do nothing but make your arms/legs extra flabby and nasty when you get older
>lacks the hindsight to realize when he's older he wont be able to sustain such muscle mass, and his skin will wrinkle and flab more than anyone elses
>lacks the knowledge that damaging and overworking your heart is actually bad for you
kek.

>having such a weak bone structure
sucks to be you

t. fatfuck
Fat also fucks your heart.

I think male facial hair is as disgusting and dirty as pussy hair.

Shave that shit.

It's not terribly weak. I used to practice muay thai and I've never broken any bones. I just know that if I gained as much muscle mass as in op's pic a lot of that muscle would be wasted and I'd be slower.

There's no point because we're all going to die in the end.

So carry on pumping iron, roids or whatever it is you monkeys indulge in. It'll all be nothing and you will die and become nothing.