WWYD if you were at a club taking a piss at the urinals, and this guys walked in, stood approx 18 inches behind you...

WWYD if you were at a club taking a piss at the urinals, and this guys walked in, stood approx 18 inches behind you, unzipped, and starting pissing against the back of your legs?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
youtube.com/watch?v=BX5DkOpS154
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Punch him in the throat. No amount of gym time will save your windpipe, son.

get my knive out and cut 'FAGGOT' in his shaved chest

"S-sorry."

Get on my knees, drink the rest of his pee, then proceed to suck his cock until he came all over my beta face.

turn around and break his fucking nose

Turn around, kneel and drink.

Why did you picked that guy? he doesnt seem to know how to fight at all

Kick him right in his dick

Stab him with my ak47 knife, the perfect knife for combat.

Literally edgy

grab him by his man bun and face fuck him til he's earned it and his beard falls off.

literally a faggot

edgy 11's

Double tap to the head.

who the fuck takes a knife to a club
le edgy faggots

do a full 360 degree rotation and walk away

If you carry a knife then you're a pussy 100%

>who the fuck takes a knife to a club
Someone who'd want to defend themselves from alpha testoroidie douchebaggery.

solid answer

kek, I don't give one fuck about being considered a "pussy". A intelligent man doesn't fight a fucking lion barehanded, you snipe that fucker from a tree & solve the problem.

Don't know but know of a few clubs where everyone probably has a gun.

>Don't know but know of a few clubs where everyone probably has a gun.

murrica

Brazilian memes 100% kek

Grab and twist, what else?

Donkey kick, spin backfist not fancy kung fu bullshit just basic street moves. Follow up with elbows knees and double ear clap. Then get fuck out of there.

Or, pretend like these Gracie fags that real defense and fighting is to roll around on nasty bathroom floor and wait till buddy comes in and fucks you up.

Real self defense is couple gross motor movement moves practiced from startle response, under stress, and then RUN (evade, dont wait for police to "straighten it out", dont let ego keep you around, dont worry about coup de grace).

Marine, 2 tours sandbox until fucking humping Alice pack fucked up L4-L6 and done with IRR, former paramedic, interest in real self defense.

Fight. He looks like a pussy.

I will start living in the real life no one comes and pisses on you for no reason.

>Logical
If you lift it's completely pointless besides asthetic purpose. Yeah you have a harder punch. But if you don't know how to fight and you do it to feel stronger then people, try feeling strong with a knife in your fuckin pec.

kek

>Crazy person pisses on your leg
>go all marine sandpit on him
look if he's crazy enough to piss on a stranger you don't get into it you disengage and leave. Psychos having a meltdown will chew your face off with their guts hanging out and missing their eyes.
That's why cops don't bother with much self defense stuff, just shoot the cunt and practice weapon retention. Or stick him in the vehicle and process him, no shades of grey.
t. actual self defense instructor

Dont fight from ego.
Also, punches with closed hand break metacarpals i know from real combat--use elbows (that bone can split face open) and knees.

But (Marine here) someone deliberately pisses on me hes gets stomped-- just be careful not setup for buddy in stall to jump you. Fuck him up and didi fuck outta dodge.

You could have at least picked someone intimidating and not some faggot with a man bun.

Nigger faggot

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

>Alice pack fucked up L4-L6 and done with IRR
Explain

>Marine here

>punches with closed hand break metacarpals i know from real combat
try punching with the innermost two knuckles and only about 70% power, you can put car crash damage on someone without injuring yourself.
Yes it takes practice and if you hit hardpoints like the top of the head you're disabled, but bare-fisted punching is too much to ask of the average joe, fingers to the eyes is way easier.
Go for the disable and split, don't try to wreck.

Marine. Well 2 situations, you get fuck outta dodge agree go atomic use whatever improvised weapon you can.

But law shows up--you will be judged based on state/duty flee/stand ground but also force continuum you use vs opponent but who thinks about all this shit ahead of time.

If you can laugh off guy pissing on you and walk away poster I applaud your ego control. Serious. All fights that arent for defense arise from ego insecuirty.

Muscles is no guarantee of toughness. If he's never been in a fight he'd crumble from one punch.

Say something like "wtf man" at which point hed probably apologize and say hes had a bit to drink

ITT: fat basement dwellers who never went to a 'club', arguing about how to fight a fit faggot

Yeah I kinda look like that. No curbing though sorry dark greens were my bros in the shithole. Now hajjis is different story lol

Dont believe me whateve. meh.

>punches with closed hand break metacarpals
What other way is there to punch?

Hey ive been to a club...

Twice... shiit

This. Noodle armed Hillary voters to boot.

Its pack you hump and after two tours I ended up blowing up discs in my low back. Didnt medical discharge and fortunately got back CONUS for individual ready reserve and MOS to desk job, but back still fucked up. L4-L6 is Lumbar discs 4-6 so sciatica down legs.

Throat punch always works. You don't even have to hit hard.

Hillary fucking sucks i'll give you that but Trump is literally Beta male personified.

hey murricunts, please go play outside

Palm strike or use elbows or hammerfist. When in enough fits and break hands youll learn fast. And no fancy "kung fu" crane bullshit its all crap when shit hits fan FUBAR gross motor movement is all goes so best to practice basic moves and blocks. UFC is fake shit too because eye and groin strikes are great moves and you end up on ground in real fight and buddies of guy fighting come in and stomp you out. Get f Up in on ground.

Biggest coward i ever met was a muscle bro
Toughest person i ever knew was a muscle bro
Hugest muscle bro i ever met was a total homosexual
Fastest heavyweight kickboxer i ever met was a muscle bro.
Four different people.
Muscles have no connection to any other quality.

Pistol whip him until that bun falls off, then maybe have sex with his mouth for good measure.

Whose talking about the candidates? I said voters.

Agree (same poster about using hammerfist and elbows or palm strike to chin). You CAN do normal punch but to soft targets and hard when adrenals kick in but time slows down literrally (tachypyschia) but fear response can make you hesitant. You can use the Austin Powers Judo Chop (roflmao) on neck/throat, palm strike chin, clap ears, thumbs to eyes (in Boot even I admit it is fucking hard to do that move overcome thought of digging your fucking thumbs into someones eyeballs)

>Palm strike or use elbows or hammerfist
Noted user, OK

turn 360 degrees and walk away

>Guy tried that on my brother once, just met him, walking up a hill at night.
>"i could totally kill you if i hit you in the throat"
>out of nowhere does it
>Brother punched him once, knocked him down.
>bro says "You hit me i hit you, that's it, go away"
>Fuckwit attacks bro
>Bro puts him in headlock tells him to settle down
>bites bro's chest and screams he has AIDS
>bro punches fuckwit until face looks like loaf of bread
>comes home covered from chest down to feet in blood
>week later fuckwit seen in McD's, face like a purple cupcake
>tense wait for HIV test
>cleared
walking around thinking you can fuck people up is lame and weird

Slit his fucking throat.

Dude wears a hipster beard and the standard hipster haircut.
>implying he isn't a insecure little faggot himeself

Best way to prevail. Total control of ego.

Id still want to pop the fucker but worry its setup. Not all training is good in USMC and my back fucked so prob best move, but learned more about what "real" fighting is (including improvised weapons) in two tours but now so miserable from pain, sucks.

So basically, read all posts and take your pick on your response. Play the "WWIDI" game all the time--when you go anywhere make it a game to 1) pick out exits 2) things you could use as weapons and 3) what would you do if X happened.

Or a cop buddy says for traffic stops, be polite, professional, and have a plan to kill every person he stops. [ok her comes BLM B$ off topic bullshit whatever--EVERY person race doesnt matter point is dont know whats in store in car] my contribution is capped

saved

Half-spin back elbow.

Incompetent faggots are advised to practice the full spinning back elbow, before attempting this technique against the frequently devious and sneaky gastrocnemius / soleues pisser.

youtube.com/watch?v=BX5DkOpS154