I actually sent a dick pic to my mom last night and now, it really feels like I can't go on anymore...

I actually sent a dick pic to my mom last night and now, it really feels like I can't go on anymore. I was on acid and it was so fucking weird the way I phrased it and everything. I wasn't thinking I'd actually need to an hero from my life choices. I've done some weird shit in my life that I wish never happened, but this takes the cake. Really losing it here. Can't go more than a few minutes without thinking about it and hollering "ahh fucking kill me" l. Trying to break down. How do I make it all go away?

Screenshot needed to determine

Don't let yourself fall into a shame cycle. Look at it this way: she's your mom. She changed your diapers. She's seen your shmekel before.

Definitely by asking autistic faggots on Sup Forums for advice

How do I end this nightmare?

Does she know you do drugs?

Just say you were drunk, and it wasn't yours.

Or a friend grabbed your phone and thought it would be funny to play a prank.

>please don't tell my dad

Why would you phrase it that way if you were talking to your mom?

this

Or say it was a lost bet

jesus christ OP I wanna an hero just HEARING about this shit. sorry dude say a friend did it as a prank.

nice OP, you really should have not sent that last text.

Anyways, Pick an option, only 1 option.
1. Kill your self
2. Stop doing drugs and do something else with your time. Maybe get a jobo, get on welfare, educate, go outside, find some hobbies. Something productive. (Also apologize to your mother and admit you were high.)
3. Continue doing stupid shit and getting high, then wallow in self pity until there is nothing left and you die a husk of your former self, forgotten and only remembered as a waste and an example of what to not be.

whoo that is something man. that is why me and my friends have a phones off rule while doing hallucinogens.

You kind of fucked yourself copping to it immediately has the best plan but you shot youself in the foot

too late , better pick a nice spot in the cemetery

You could have said
>It was a prank my friend did while I was in the toilet.
>It was a message sent to the wrong person
>I didn't mean to attach it to the message
But by saying "I just wanted to get it out of my system" confirms wincest has been on your mind for a while lmao.

Did she reply?

I knew that thread was bullshit. you said you were on ecstasy last night. now it's acid. I fucking knew it you absolute double nigger

Thanks everyone. I'm trying to use the friend excuse already, things are still going to be weird. The worst thing I feel is that I hurt my mom. I can't kill myself or it will be worse. At the time I thought I'd be tackling the demon that has been that dark twisted fetish fantasy, and by being polite and just doing it flat out would get it out of my system. Never going back to that thought train. I prayed to god in the shower just a minute ago and then I thought "things could be a lot worse" and learn from this mistake. I think that really helped. Thanks for your consideration

It is not a lie, but I wish it was. The acid has been floating around with me all day

Do more acid

this , but this time send the pick to your dad , op

also checked

Ummm... What's that because that's not acid

again, last night you said you were driving home and were peaking on the best ecstasy you've ever taken and sent your mom a dick pic. now you're talking about it being acid. your story was very believable too but you dun goofd today user. I knew I should have screenshotted the thread but I didn't. anyway you know I'm right you cocksucker.

post pic of mom?

Would have been better if you had sent her a pic that hadn't been posted on Sup Forums for months.

From an early age I've desensitized myself with progressively weirder fetishes. The mom thing is the most recent. Started about 5 years ago, never tried anything on my mom but the thought became more and more entertaining. It's definitely my most shameful secret. I really wish I could be normal.

fucking idiot
should have just said sorry and that you sent it by mistake and wanted to send it to some girl

I was on both! I just went with the acid since I've been seeing faint glowing mandalas on everything today and it's fresh on my mind. Believe it dude. That is the best molly ever desu

Pick of mom or we riot

you cant change things that have happened in the past, so any regret you feel is only in your head, and self induced today. you should never feel any guilt for anything that happens that is out of your control, even if it was in your control before.
Just tell her you were high, and may have problems with your mental state, like depression, etc. Ask her for help and tell her you're sorry and you love her.
then go to a psychologist for a few weeks and tell everyone you feel fine now and it really helped.
In the future try to better rationalize your actions and remove guilt or other negative feelings that you associate with your actions.
Remember the most important life lesson. You do not matter. Nothing matters. Any implication that it does is part of an illusion we induce on ourselves. Let that free you.

OP why would you refer to your dad as "my dad" if you were talking to your mom

you fucked up, but thats your mom. she will forgive you. just try to ignore the whole thing and if you can eliminate the conversation and the dickpick on her phone

Have you seen her in person since the message? Did she say anything about it?

I doubt she will hate you. She is your mother.

Thread was funny...yesterday. Come up with something new, OP

>It was meant for my girlfriend/a girl I'm dating
>I was very drunk and it was a prank (insert any prank you think works better: a friend took it when I passed out and he send it to you or I was going to send it to a friend to piss him off but send it to you by mistake)

Any of that is way better than what you wrote my dude, but you can still probably fix it.