Yume here, you may or may not know me from drawthreads or whatever

Yume here, you may or may not know me from drawthreads or whatever...
need 15€ rn for reasons.
Anyone willing to comission me for a totally fucked up sketch?

> Or whatever you want really, but its allways lewds with you lads

>inb4 lolirape

Other urls found in this thread:

shadbase.com/just-a-smol-kiss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What tells me that you wouldn't just take my money and won't do anything?

trust or whatever kek

Dunno, you can ask a couple guys I've done comissions for on Discord

And here lies the problem. I remeber a thread where an artist promised the same thing, I paid and I have never heard from him again. Also I am not sure if these people aren't biased towards you.

This dude does requests for free, the only reason he wouldn't do it for free is if he really wanted to fuck you over.

This dude does requests for free, the only reason he wouldn't do it for money is if he really wanted to fuck you over.

No one forces you to go ahead and comission me.

I do stuff for free cause its what I feel like doing at the time, and mostly theres not much work behind that.

I do paid stuff for things YOU want me to draw, hence the word Comission.

I'm in the same spot mate, I wont start drawing before geting paid, cause you wouldn't be the first or the last to fuck me up. Your name is not the one who's gonna get the reputation down to the floor if you go away without paying, mine is.

>paying artists

kek

Get a real profession. Also why pay you, if there are drawthreads that will do the thing you want for free.

Cause making art is a work. You gotta put the time.

We don't do random brushing and the thing makes itself

I'll make sure to pass by the zoo this week and pay you a visit. Cage 22 was it?

Good counter-argument.
You really got me good my friend.
There are people who have gotten a ton of deliveries for free. There comes a time where you ask yourself why not abuse that too.

BUHAHAHAHA

If a

>If a I've no clue what you're trying to achieve in here.
I just wanted to state that your attempts seem futile if there are people who willl do it for free on the same platform.

I want to commision a loli being fucked by a group of black men.

Discord #Yume7216

Tried but it won't work.

Why does your opinion matter exactly?

>shadbase.com/just-a-smol-kiss/

Here my friend. I just saved you 15 bucks for a sketch that you could've gotten in a drawthread for free.

Whose opinion?

>there are people who actually believe people shouldn't be payed for custom work they do for others.

you a rich kid leeching off mommy right?

Yume#7216

my bad

No sir. Look at it from this angle. When you decide, with your own free will, to become solely an artist or solely a youtuber or solely a musician, then you should also think about the risks. Nobody is bound to give you money and your income is dependent on the mercy of others. The other aspect is just logical. Why should you pay for something that you could get otherwise for free? It seems stupid to pay this artist to give me a below ten minutes sketch for something, when I can get the same if not better for free. Do I have to wait, yeah I do, but it is worth it at the end of the day.

My connection is having some issues right now. I will try it later.

If you pay for my work, It surely wont be a 10 minute sketch. I'm not charging 60 an hour mate.

You are aware no one talked about Sup Forums (thank god) being my only source of outcome, right?

Wether being an Artist as a full time job is a risky move or not is not for you nor me to decide.

I came here to make an offer, I may get paid for it, I may not. The only difference it makes is I'll get this 15 now, or I'll have to wait till 30th.

I see someone wants to by super mario odyssey.

>Why should you pay for something that you could get otherwise for free?

this is called pirating/stealing and is punishable by law.

Not much into Nintendo stuff tbh

>You are aware no one talked about Sup Forums (thank god) being my only source of outcome, right?

Me neither. I talked about becoming an artist as a whole. I didn't focused on Sup Forums solely.

>Wether being an Artist as a full time job is a risky move or not is not for you nor me to decide.

It is not something to decide. It is a risky move, there is no going around that. Sure you can survive, when you include patreon or what not. But it is not the best choice of income.

Well despite me talking about it, I wish you good luck on your quest.

>this is called pirating/stealing and is punishable by law.

I talked about it in the context of drawing. I did not talked about it in any other way.

Thanks, I guess.

Satanic summoning ritual

A proof you do requests

there's literally no difference
a custom thing is being personally made for the buyer. whether it be music, painting, drawing, carpentry, smithing, jeweling or any other form of craft. the only thing that differs is the medium and the brand you buy it from.

NANI

Of it makes you anons feel better, I was the one that commissioned that. Yume ended up cranking it out in the same day, which took my by godamn surprise.

Also, you have a thicc bunny milf being filled with eggs via tentacles. What more reason do you need

No way, welcome mate.
Welcome to this pityful excuse for a thread lol
Again glad you liked it!

Thanks for going for it.

if you are up for it, I shoot over a few reqs to build out your portfolio when I get home in an hour.

Also, rile 34 threads may help too.

gotcha, hit me up in discord as always

Do you also take requests right now?

Comissions only rn.

When I draw in drawthreads I dont really do requests, I just see if theres something that I like and go for it. Last one I redrawed someones character cause the design was cool and he agreed >pic related.

Okay, still thank you anyway and good luck.

Thats what I was talking bout some 10 mins ago, at least in my case I just take something that has been requested and I liked and make it my own.

A comission on the other hand is all about talking to the client, seeing what exactly he's looking for and giving him whatever will please him most.

At least thats how I work.

>Read your last post as I was writing, thanks~

nyaaaaaaaaaaa~

this isnt a drawthread you stupid starfish.

YUME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOPS

drawthread

>I wish you luck while literally going out of his way to undermine people requesting things.
What a sad person lmao. I agree that I personally don't care enough to pay for art, however I understand sometimes like custom things and like to have something made for them and are willing to spend their own money on it.

Yume i'm a fellow drawfriend do you have a tumblr?as this is your thread i won't post my art here but i go as Scribbie if that means anything to you