It's t-that time again, Anonymous!

It's t-that time again, Anonymous!

It's General Help with Alice3D!

D-Do you need a hug?
S-Some general life advice?
P-Perhaps someone to listen to you for a while?

Please don't s-suffer in s-silence if you don't have to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYMAtbq0bjY
paypal.me/Franklin308
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What about you, Alice 3D lady? Do you need any of those things?

Porcoddio

big...juicy thighs.

I'm h-here to help Anonymous, dear

>Alice3D
wtf is this shit?

Ah Alice, i havent see you in these parts for long, how are you doing dear?

are u a girl?
like... with a vagin?

Can I kill myself yet, Alice?

Almost 7 years old is what it is!

I need some advice.
Do you really believe that everybody is able to find somebody they can truely love? Because I start to doubt it with every day passing by. I am 22 and I have no clue what I am doing with my life right now. I dont know what I want to be jobwise. My motivation and discipline is always at high when I want to try something, but I just can't keep it up, as soon as I reach a big obstacle in my path. I still live at home and I really want to change my life, but it seems like I am powerless to do anything. (Like I am just watching myself from a distance). I don't know what I am anymore. It seems like there is nothing left for me to fight for. After suffering from depression for almost 8 years now, I reached a state of emotionlessness. I feel empty and I can't laugh or cry or get angry. Sometimes I even think about ending it, I sometimes joke with it around my friends, but they think nothing of it, because they just shrug it off as me having a dark sense of humor. I am sorry if I kinda ruin the mood, but I just need someone to talk with.

>tl;dr
youtube.com/watch?v=AYMAtbq0bjY

post material plx

I p-post almost everyday, I don't k-know how you've missed me. I'm doing w-well though. How are you?

Lurk moar

Post some fuckin tits or get the fuck outta here!

what do you think about brazilians? and about chemistry?

Where have you been?

dat skin, dem thighs. you certainly helped me more than enough.

whats a good dog race/breed/whatever to own, and are they hard to train

Absolutely n-not. Why d-do you want to?

Hello bestie!

Hope you're doing alright Alice!
It's people like you who keep this world a better place glad to see ur still around!

Hey, waifu. I love you.

Ma salve mio connazionale :)
And hi to you too Alice! You probably don't remember me, but I've been unbanned recently and i wanted to say hello! How's life?

~E

T-That depends on where you l-live and how much time you have to dedicate t-to a pet. D-Do you have a yard?

have a yard and lots of free time since a neet with monies

>I p-post almost everyday(...)
Oh well i just don't browse Sup Forums as often now, but i must say seeing you here does brighten my day.
I'm doing well, a bit lonely but this shall too pass.

Well, tbh with you Alice, I can't decide whether to go to medical school or to go into research and development. I want to work with nanotech, but feel as if the research route is a trap... h-h-halp

I don't think anything in p-particular about any race. What k-kind of chemistry?

Not a waifu

sorry alice im chubby bunny now.

>whats a good dog race/breed/whatever to own
alice makes for a good pet

W-why the f-fuck do you type l-like this?

>Not a waifu

In case you haven't heard Post those tits or gtfo

Hi bestie! Want me to draw a picture for the thread?

Don't force yourself to meet new people. Only start when you feel you are comfortable enough with yourself. If you aren't go do something that'll make you feel better about yourself, and heck, people may go up to you

True..

I would recommend adopting f-from your local shelter

hey alice its me the guy whos exgf accused him of rape falsely.
the court ruled in my favour!
yay!

What about the chemistry between us?

While doing research may be crazy interesting, i don't want to be sitting in a lab all day.

Hey
Not Alice but I want to say
I don't know what I am doing with my life or what I will be doing with it either
But we'll be alright right ?
I wish I could do more than telling you I understand how you're feeling
Have a hug

check

friend

Isn't it amazing that alice doesn not want to help at all, instead she wastes her time talking to other individuals about small things.

wtf cyborg or this dude really poorly glued his nails

T-That's excellent news, Anonymous! I'm happy for you

Kill yourself

Thank you for the advice.

Alice, I truly hate my life. I joined the military because I had no other option and was running out of money, fast. My girlfriend, and eventual wife, and now ex-wife and I drifted further and further apart because of it, as did 90% of all my friends back home. I am constantly distraught and out of sorts and I don't feel like I belong anywhere, including in my own body. I don't know who I am or where I went wrong and I just want it all to be magically fixed and everything be happy and good again.

Can you a-actually answer my question? W-why do you type l-like this?

Alice will ignore you.

>I'm g-glad
haha how could it not, you do a great job here at Sup Forums its just heartwarming to see your threads.
I hope you have a pleasant existence Alice, i will abandon the place for now, hopefully i run into you one day again. Until then!

>I just want it all to be magically fixed and everything be happy and good again.

That's never going to happen.

Them thighs...

I need a hug and my life is shit. That is all.

a-are you streaming t-today Alice?

Get yer rat out!

Well hello alice ! Nice to see you again , how are you ?

Well i ask your advice honestly , i want to have a girlfriend , someone to hug and cuddle with , to love and love me back , never had one and i dont understand why or whats the problem with me , im 20 years old guy college and wor , i have lean physic and hit the gym regularly but not absolete shreded , i have no problem takling to girls and asking them out (getting rejected sometimes ) but the thing i dont get to meet girls that often to start with

Whats your call alice and thxx

I miss the much more obviously a trap one that would offer tea.

I need advice..

imagine just turning on your computer and going online and going to Sup Forums and finding a thread and making a conscious effort to open the thread you don't like and then typing in "Kill yourself"

Hoy Alice, you look nice today.

Why it's worth living or what should i fight for? Gf getting borre from me, and i dont like mine of the hobbies i usted to do. :(

K-k-k-kys

N-No thanks

It's the same person retard, and she's not a trap

neither do I, I was joking, actually I have a gf, and we aren't at that good terms, today we had a discussion just because she didn't lend me her iphone to make a call.

>

kill yourself

y-y-yes

hello, Alice
I've been very depressed lately, and it's been going worse and worse. Can I have some words..?

F-Feel free to drop by anytime! I l-look forward to seeing you in the f-future

Nah go stick your dick in a blender faggot. Fuck outta here if you don't like the thread.

>I'm n-not interested in a relationship at this time, n-nor will I be in the future.

did you get those clubbed fingers checked out?
heart disease is scary

Ah hello brother, i too joined the military because i had no other option and my girlfriend leaved me because of it, what a coincidence.
Some days are rough and some are not, just like life dude, go on a mission somewhere and clean up your mind, you must have meet a lot of people there no? find someone you can trust and talk to him about this, it will help.
I will go overseas soon and i hope i come back to tell the story, maybe that is what you too need.

I know t-that you can do whatever you set your mind and heart to! You are s-stronger than you think and I know it.

I fell in love for lesbian girl... but when we are together or we char she show a lot of interest on my... we already had a conversation about my feelings and we stopped talking each other... but again we started to talk and I found that i'm still in love with, she had a problem and relied on my; we become even closer, I know I don't have a chance... what can I do? I don't want to be hurted again.

Thank you very much

Has this f-feeling come on suddenly? It could be anhedonia. I'd recommend talking to your doctor about that.

>alice still not helping that one person
DId he do something to you?

Few weeks ago i accepted what i have become and what my life looks like.
I accepted it all now.

You know,i always had those suicide thoughts but i knew i wouldn't do it.
But now,i see it as an escape.
I just can't anymore, and i'm scared.
I'm scared to die.

kill yourself

> I have a gf, and we aren't at that good terms, today we had a discussion just because she didn't lend me her iphone to make a call. What do?

Sick one bro, keep hitting me with dank come backs like that I love it.

Who?

open bob

Where do you stream?

I missed you so much alice!

You even wrote down a stutter. How goddamned idiotic is that.

kill yourself

I think I'll be emailing you soon. Simply being "one of the anons in the advice thread" won't do it. I need some real help.

>It could be trapedonia. I'd recommend talking to your /b about that.

ALICE THIIIIGHS

Alice i really need your tits or pussy right now. The urge to cum is killing me... Help me!

w-why d-do y-you t-type l-like a-a f-fucking i-idiot?-?

Surtir avec moi?

Hey alice , im not trying to bother you but you din't answer me on your thought

Thx again :)

FRIEND s:

>Who?

kill you are self

We are all gonna die sooner or later user, why rush things up?
Afther you die, you will lose your chance to experience what this world has to offer.
I thought of killing myself some times too but instead of doing that i just proposed myself to go out in style: If i where ever to die it should be an interesting way, i don't want to suicide like a normal person would, i rather die exploring the world as a hobo for example.

Suicidal thoughts are not a curse user, they are a blessing, the only thing that keeps the average man from becoming stuff of legends is the fear of death.
You can go past that user, you can do anything.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE HAVE A CODE RAINBOW TRAP DETECTED EVERYODY GETOUTGETOUTGETOUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Alright, I'll l-look for it in my inbox.

I'm here everyday, d-dear.

Twitch: celtyplays

d-do it user. M-my special email adress

Well Alice 3D, all I really need right now is some extra money! My hours were cut at the restaurant I work at and things are going to be very tight for a while! Mainly in the food/grocery area.

Could I ask that you cross your fingers that I luck into some money soon? Or make an 11:11 wish for me? Thank you!

P.S - if any kind anons are lurking....

paypal.me/Franklin308