Post Your Top 10 Albums and Your top 5 Anime

Post Your Top 10 Albums and Your top 5 Anime. Others Guess things about the user rec, rate and hate on each others.

I'll Start

>Topsters Collage
collage.topsters.net/

gross

Which part?

Arakawa Under the Bridge
Shoujo Kakumei Utena
Kimi ni Todoke
So Ra No Wo To
Katanagatari

Pretty one-track aesthetic anime-wise, but cool. Propr for Sylvian too, love that guy.
Check out Wax Tailor - Dusty rainow From The Dark btw

i've literally only seen three animus - ttgl, elfen lied and detroit metal city

emancipator is pretty cool op

I love you, honeybear & Baccano!

Yeah, I just love sci - fi in general, Check out some of Morphines discography.
Still pretty good anime though

>FLCL
>Sangatsu no Raion
>Gintama
>The Tatami Galaxy
>Kill la Kill

Kinda boring, but pretty solid overall - both in anime and in music.
>So Ra No Wo To
Great one!

I don't watch anime usually

If you swapped out Psycho-Pass for Ergo Proxy and Ghost in the Shell for Revolutionary Girl Utena you would have the official most pretentious taste in anime on this site, not bad.

haha, the only anime that i'd say is slightly pretentious in my top 5 is laine

Kinda fell out of anime a while ago

Alien Nine
Dennou Coil
NGE
Lain
I My Me Strawberry Eggs

anime

anime is for children

The closest thing to anime that I like is the greatest show of all time, Avatar the Last Airbender

Holy shit nigga are you PURPOSEFULLY TRYING to come off as an absolute toe-dipping entry-level tourist-ass turbo-dilettante surface-skimmer?

woooooow

it applies to most of this thread desu

LoGH
Kaiji
Mobile Police Patlabor
Evangelion
Rose of Versailles

ok now we're getting somewhere

TTGL
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Nichijou
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Gunbuster

pls no bully

>haruhifag
>listens to nerd rap and nu-male atmoshit

>kanye and nas are nerdrap
:thinking:

Kek, i knew a comment like this was coming.

Where's the atmoshit album

Rule of thumb - Sup Forums will always criticize you for anything you've got.

I like most of those anime and most of those albums. But you just seem like a cold person from these picks.

alcest...

Good taste in anime user

Not even close, especially not on that album.

in the present case it's justified

only fantano-watching crackers still give a shit about those two

ive not really tried anime except for a few episodes of fruits basket

>"only fantano-watching crackers still give a shit about those two"
>kanye currently playing at sold-out shows

really makes you think

A lot of people watch Fantano user

Tatami Galaxy
Kaiba
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Bakemonogatari
Katanagatari

The Get backers
Welcome to the NHK
The count of monte cristo
samurai 7
Betterman

>Untrue
>Cosmogramma
Nice

>Psycho-Pass
>Evangelion
>Ghost in the Shell
Also good

I don't know any of those

>Francis the Mute
>Vsnares
>Revolver
Not bad

>Gintama
>Kill la Kill
Veddy gud

>Lucky Star
Hmmm......you're ok

>Spirited Away
>Jojo
Excellent

I don't know these

What are you, an Euroboo or something?

>God Bless Tiny Time
I love you

Kaiji and Evangelion are very good. What's LoGH?

>Sweet Trip
>Since I Left You
Nice, nice

>Nichijou
Confirmed wee/a/boo

Holy shit you have the EXACT same fav. anime as me, but entirely different albums. Wew

Post the albums quick!

Lain and Texnolyze are 2 of my favorite anime and you have pretty good taste in music dude.
You like haibane renmei?

Prepare to be blown away, pleb-ass normie fucking shits

- I - am the big anime fan

Nice, i haven't seen Haibane Renmei though it's actually 2nd on my list of Anime i need to watch though.

Hmm. I mean, I have a lot, but some that I've recently listened to are:
PF - Meddle
King Crimson - Larks' Tongues in Aspic
New Order - Low-life
Depeche Mode - Violator / Black Celebration (tie?)
Dire Straits - Love Over Gold
Black Sabbath - Never Say Die (controversial choice?)
MBV - Loveless

Again, this is just recent stuff, I have about ~200 albums I really like

at least you have much better music taste than him

Jesus fuck, it's not THAT obscure. I've seen 3/5, and I'm not even particularly into the genre

Strange blend of interlacing shitty and good taste.

maybe but they're the best anime in this thread

I...I don't know any of those shows...wow...
At least my music taste is better than yours

ain't no fucking way your music taste is better than Blacklodge's sikk beatz

also those aren't shows, they're OVAs and movies

shows are almost universally worse than OVAs and movies, I don't know why people still waste their time watching so many shows

We can agree to disagree.

only if you agree that you're wrong to disagree with me

You can trust that I share this sentiment in regards to your taste. I did not voice it however, as I am not an incipit cunt.

Checkmate

worst girl

>incipit
wew lad

top five animes:

1) Kill La Kill
2) Attack on Titan
3) Death Note
4) Boruto
5) Tokyo Ghoul

the blank square is supposed to be k-on but i don't want to make a new one

worst girl from worst show from worst director

hi
is that you xxx?

wow

moeshitters and emofags really ARE one and the same

Ow wow, I misspelled a word. Fine, I'll be extra clear: You are I-N-S-I-P-I-D, and so is your shitty fucking taste. Faggot.

Anno is decent-tier, he's just significantly overrated by shallow normie scum

>insipid
>bone-crushing industrial metal, lush new wave and epic black metal, as well as ultraviolent action, surreal hentai and overlooked high-quality sci-fi epics with state-of-the-art special effects

you do NOT know what insipid means.

decency does not apply to Anno. he's polarizing and hit-and-miss precisely because he has no concept of decency and just throws dumb shit at the screen

And (You) do NOT know what TASTE means. It's edgy, shit-tier 'muh hevy/black/death/edgy adjective metul', Manson's shittier album, modestly good New-Wave and a single good soundtrack to a good movie.

Meanwhile, the anime are just 'muh cult classic' edgy cyberpunk as well as some lesser known, albeit decent works. All of which, however, lack any meaningful depth or thought, as I'd expect from a metal brainlet.

Take the bait.

fuck gimp

My actual man

First time I've seen Alien Nine on a favourites list. That shit was wack

I mean, Evangelion (a.k.a. the one work by him most people know) is just a really strangely done retelling of multiple theories of psychoanalysis (mostly Freud), so it's not all that polarizing if you're fond of psychology in general. 8/10, really.

>Bake
>not Nise
It's like you've never read Simulation & Simulacra

holy shit you're getting legit mad about this

listen you little baby man, insipid doesn't mean "tasteless" as in "weird and gross", it means "lacks flavor"

And visibly, my taste is too intense for you to handle. You little pussy man.

also
>meaningful depth and thought
is garbage that's only meant to satsify the ego of pretentious pseuds. It's all just entertainment you dumbass, get over your delusions.

>Slipknot
>IOWA
Just how edgy can a person be? Although I admit that I listen to it, every now and then. Slipknot's only redeeming quality is that they can do semi - tasteful instrumentation in an otherwise shitty genre. (Nu-Metal et al.)

> Kino's Journey
> Bakemonogatari
> Katanagatari
> Cowboy Bebop
> Evangelion

>Post
>Blemish
Fantastic chart

Funny how 50% of the people who defend Evangelion are apparently psychology nerds cause I see that argument brought up all the fucking time.

You tell yourself that while I enjoy the entertainment that ENTERTAINS my intellect rather than primitive audiovisual response. Keep your unoriginal insults for some other tasteless discussion among your mentally challenged kin

>WAAAH WAAH YUCKY EDGIES MEANY EDGIES ARE SCARY MOMMY

It's psychology: the anime, so...
duh
EDGY implies TASTEL

I've definitely fallen out of Slipknot but that album still gets to me good, no shame.

Fuck I forgot I had auto on.
Edgy, as I was saying, means TASTELESSLY dark/scary/etc. , these are all good thing if not done in the vein
>HURR DURR ME SAD ME ANGRY REE

Dude are you trying to make me dig through my reaction pic folder to dust off an old and tired fedora meme? Cause that's the only kind of response you deserve.

I mean, same desu. Also check'em
If you are so inclined.
>inb4 hurr durr le euphoric

No seriously dude, the fedora meme was tailor-made for the kind off tard who seeks intellectual fulfillment from anime.

spoken like a true anti-intellectual nu-male

Well, I don't enjoy any kind of entertainment if not for the purpose of some form of intellectual stimulation. And out of the hundreds of titles I've seen, there are only about 100 that I think are truly art - or art-like. Anime is a fucking stupid, childish medium full of cliche and echoes of pathetic escapism in Japanese (and sadly our) society. But there's SOME needles to be found in the haystack of shit. And hey, I don't really care if you think I have poor taste in anime - I've stopped watching it in my teens. So really, the buttblasting neckbeard here is you, getting mad about muh cartoons. What makes ME mad, is that you're so adamant in your misinformed opinions. That you place such confidence in the utter drivel you apout, well, it's fascinating. I sincerely hope that you do not live on Earth, as I feel shame sharing air with you.
Good TL;DR

nu-males are intellectuals ya know. the college-going weak-willed urbanites who seek fulfillment in pointless learnsturbation and whatnot.

get your stereotypes straight

>steins;gate
>spice and wolf
>clannad after story
>samurai champloo
>akagi

They're just barely ahead of the bell curve. So, you know, pseudo-intellectuals. Endless learning won't help poor genetics, so they end up being average, pretentious /lit/ (or perhaps Sup Forums?) posters.

no, nu-males are feels over facts anti-intellectuals, masquerading as artsy college types. They're no intellectuals at all.

Angel egg is amazing.

true words

Music is for children

Holy shit we got a live one. A real, breathing specimen, who types chuuni rants on Sup Forums and thinks that anime is only good if it makes him feel smart.

*tips fedodo*

Music is patrician, high art. Anime is low art for the masses - objectively.

Yeah, yeah, you just keep going like that. I'm sure it's a real accomplishment to ridicule some angry man with short, buzzword-filled shitposts. Cunt.

ITT "18 year olds"

That's what the show is really about though

authentic intellectuals are even more pitiful because they dedicate their whole lives to it.

being right =/= being an intellectual, you know.

Grow up user

Nothing's an achievement, but I'm feeling pretty fuckin smug right now and I didn't have to slog through 15 episodes of pretentious garbage to get that feeling. Feels pretty great

Good for you? The fact you even need to tell me that, though, paints a different picture. But that's for another day, so you can just savour the moment