Greetings fellow guitar players, I need your opinions

Greetings fellow guitar players, I need your opinions
I wanted to buy an esp ltd eclipse a long time now and I just ordered the ec 256 model in black satin new.
I friend of mine said that I should rather just find the more expensive model in ebay (or just another used guitar) to get more for my money, but as far as I know the 256 model is inferior only because of the pickups and some other little details like the number of the frets or the tuners that dont really matter to me, so if the pickups are to weak for me I can just replace them with something better in the future, the same apllies to the tuner etc, am I right?
That's the guitar that I ordered, I need some feedback, thanks beforehand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LMXmGtduHn4
m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know what we do to niggers?

Of course

*too weak
youtube.com/watch?v=LMXmGtduHn4

ESP Ltd makes great guitars, and the 256's are a great value for your money. You can always replace the pickups, tuners, etc... Good luck with your instrument.

>esp ltd eclipse
You're like those niggots who say Fender Squier like it raises the quality of the purchase. Get an ESP, if you're a "fellow guitar player." Get the LTD if you're a beginner. Putting better pickups, etc. later is just polishing a turd.

Admittedly, a lot of Squier and especially Epiphone guitars are shit, but the higher end ESP Ltd's are actually very high quality and definitely hold up against other much higher end guitars. I personally own an ESP Ltd Snakebyte and I've been touring on and off for 3 years with it now. It still kicks ass and I've never had a single issue with it.

>ESP Ltd Snakebyte
Got me again. I was like, "Oh he owns an ESP!" Then I read it again and noticed that you stuck "LTD" in there.

The ESP Snakebyte is overpriced as hell. Just with any signature instrument that comes from a brand's high end models. Gibson is the worst offender, and ESP isn't far behind.
I also happen to own an ESP E-II Horizon and I would take it over any and every ESP model because of it's extremely high quality and value for money. Sometimes sucking the dicks of big manufacturers and giving them your entire life savings doesn't get you anywhere, ya know.

Ask here:

Get an Ibanez

Check out my guitar song

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

Depends. Do you play live on stage? Then I'd get an used ESP as live playing under the hot spotlights puts quite a lot of stress on the guitar. Otherwise LTD is just fine.

Personally I'd look into the latest Chapman lineup if I were to buy a budget guitar.

I don't doubt the quality of LTD. If I owned one, though, I wouldn't bother mentioning "ESP" every time I talked about my guitar. Bolstering the LTD brand by pairing it with ESP in the same breath reeks of insecurity.

>happen to own an ESP E-II Horizon
Sounds like a keeper. OP Should hold out for a keeper too!

>I'd look into the latest Chapman lineup
Go to bed, Rob.

Look at this beautiful black cock.

DO NOT buy Chapman guitars. I previously owned a Ghost Fret and I regretted buying that piece of shit every time that I looked at it. It was as neck heavy as a 6 string bass, had scratchy pots and loose knobs right out of the box, couldn't stay intonated, and the soft finish was extremely prone to dings and dents. The quality of this ~$900 guitar was that of a $200 Squier. Don't buy into Rob Chapman's schemes.

I wish I had his guitar skills, I wish.
But I own a Chapman guitar and am quite happy with it.

it doesnt even look like a real dick.....

it looks like Alien... like.... even the biggest whore would feel weird fucking it.....

kek

Real men play real Strats. End of story.

I owned a ltd m100fm that was more comfortable than my current dean ml

Na it's fine man. Upgrade when u feel the need to. I have 2 LTD's from gigging 12 years ago. Haven't touched them in 3 years. Decided the other day to tune them up for winter and they were perfect like day one. Good choice op

Hot spot lights? You're fucking retarded. It's not the lights that wreck your gear. Just shut the fuck up if u gonna make shit up.

Ibanez sucks unless you pay a lot for one. If u want quality ibanez for cheap, vbt700. Rare, awesome and sounds great with no upgrading.

You obviously never played on a proper stage.

Why don't you just buy some parts and make a geetar

get a Jackson flying V
they're cool

Dont buy guitars online, try them out first dude

yeah you are right, you can swap out the pickup and tuner.

that's more work than buying a decent one and upgrading some minor parts.

if you order from a manufacturer your quality is guaranteed.

That's literally the worst place to ask.

Is it made at the WMI factory? I guess their quality hasn't improved that much after all.

GIO sucks, cheaper standards are nowadays quite good, the more expensive ones not for the money, Iron Labels are generally good value, Premiums are garbage for the money and Prestige is excellent.

Generally speaking good and cheap products are sold separately. If you already have a decent guitar, there's no reason to buy another cheap guitar. You'll eventually buy a good guitar and every cheap guitar you buy before that will make the good guitar more expensive. I went straight from a 300€ Ibanez to Prestige and haven't regretted my decision.

would you let a white boy suck it or is that only for the OGs?

How are going to dive bomb without a whammy bar?