Hello Dr.Sup Forums

hello Dr.Sup Forums
What's wrong with my armpit?
Do I have the aids?
seriously though, can't afford to go to doctors, should I be scared?

go to the ER they have to see you its the law just tell them your name is jeus mexaco man

it hurts whenever I move my arm and when i wash it, more and more skin peel off

Thats a fungal or bacterial infection
Antibiotics required for short term
Better hygiene required for long term

use 0% alcohol deodorant

I should add that I found this about a week ago, and it's only been getting bigger and bigger.
tried some antiseptic cream for the last 2-3 days, didn't do shit.
Havn't used deodorant since I found it

Can’t afford? Why the fuck do we still have Obamacare if niggers can’t afford to go to the doctor and have their armpits looked at.

Shit's rough out there man.

Either a fungus or you are allergic to your deodorant. The aluminum in some deodorants can fuck you up.

Is it itchy?

no money for doctor?
>go to er
>give fake name
>tell them you arent urgent and are willing to wait
>wait for long time (many hours)
>get seen by bored doctor
>t-thank you

It's not really itchy, it just kinda hurts.

Reaction to aerosol deodorants, I had the same. Shower more.

Not using aerosol deodorants though.

Stop tucking your feet under your armpits you filthy animal!

Drink loads of water, change deodorant, make sure you dry it well after showering. Should be back to normal after a week.

That shit really stings.

I can tell you exactly what this is.
So it is a natural bodily function to sweat. There are pores and glands in your armpit that release sweat. when you use a deodorant that is specifically an antiperspirant (i.e. the blue deodorant that leaves a film behind when you put it on), it causes a reaction. It can cause your pores to dry out, clog, or even go into overproduction. When you use your antiperspirant, the chemicals can cause your glands to overproduce sweat which mixes with the chemicals and creates a rash like this. It can be very painful and rips whenever you move. My suggestion is to switch to a deodorant that doesnt have aluminum in it or is a white, chalky substance as opposed to the blue stuff.
TLDR: use a non-aluminum based, white deodorant, not the blue stuff

ringworm, you filthy faggot

Looks like your deodorant fucked you up.
When I first started using deodorant, it'd burn the fuck out of my armpits and I'd get a rash. I was like 13.

Op, how old are you?

That's a muslim armpit. There's no help for you faggot.

your deodorant is burning you

That looks like a boil with secondary wounds from fucking with it. If you can find a general practitioner with a set of balls he can cut it and drain it for you for about as much as he'd charge for any office visit

Im 22.
I didn't change deodorant or anything prior to getting my aidsy armpit.

Looks like cancer. Have you been posting bananas in ylyl threads op?

Using anything? Roll on? It's usually a reaction to that shit. Still shower more.

I dont fuck With it and it's no boil.

I found out that deodorant with aluminum would cause me to get rashes that burned.

This shit made me laugh.
And no, The banana meme is aids

Is it itchy?

Stickmasterrace

It's not really itchy, it just kinda hurts.

There's half peeled off skin around it, it just kinda rolls off when i wash it.
It's freaky

thats psoriasis. not curable. go to a tanning salon and get in the UVA/B tanning bed and your spots will clear up

This is what I love about Sup Forums, everyone's so sure of themselves and everyone sais something different.
I actually know what it is and noone's got it right so far.

probably a fungus growing on your skin. Get a shampoo or lotion for it at your local pharmacy.

This is the reason that our healthcare is so expensive.

I work for a hospital system and one of our main goals is to reduce ED visits. It is the most expensive form of healthcare and patients that use it like their PCP are driving up care prices for everyone.

I aint got no mushroom in my armpit nigga
Aint no Mario mothafucka gonna nibble on my armpit

It's actually just a common reaction to deodorant, however you didn't heed to the warning to stop use if redness or irritation occurs. Now it's a little raw. All you need to do is stop wearing deodorant for a few days and it will right itself...

I haven't used deodorant in about a week now.

Lmao american healthcare, america is nigger country. I'd suggest going to poland where everything is basically free.

Polack kurwa, spierdalaj

I never get it. How is american healthcare all fucked and european is not. Just do 1 thing that the europeans did. It wont hurt your pride america.

Like I noted in I know what it is and getting treated for it as we speak.
This is because superiour Swedish healthcare.
I aint paying shit.
Here, have a nogger.

gotta second. i had the exact same problem, then i switched from the blue stuff to the white dry stuff.

What? Can you read english fuckwad? I'm from germany and I live in poland while working for a german company from home. Nigger

I had more hair on my armpit when I was eleven years old, how old are you? Jesus.

I'm Swedish, thats all The polish i know

im blonde AF Swedish viking masterrace etcetc

thats how hidradenitis suppurativa starts.
you are fucked OP

I'm also blonde, but that has nothing to do with it. There's an actual lack of hair, there's barely anything there, you look like a child.

Filthy mixbreed, real blonde nordic People are fairly hairless.

It just a fact. Going to a general practitioner is a cheaper form of healthcare.

The Emergency Department is filled with very expensive devices and highly trained professionals that are there to save lives in an emergency, not treat armpit rashes or coughs.

Its a shame that some people treat the ED like their general practitioner.

Armpitpussyitus I've seem it a thousand times. Trust me I'm a doctor

Thank you Dr.Sup Forums

i had something like that once... it finally opened up like a pimple, but looked like a penis hole slit. then white goo came out when i squeezed it. some sort of foul underarm cum. i guess it was an infected lymph node. squeezed it until clear fluid came out, propped my arm up to dry over night and it dried up and healed up the next few days. hurt until i squeezed it out though.

You're swedish eitherway

This would cause serious infection.

Just be a fucking man and put alcohol in it and then a bandage and you are ready to go.

Yup, i'll move before The sandniggers take over though.
They have The Manpower, just not The brains yet.

It's the deodorant bro.
>old spice smelled great
>apply for the ladies
>on the treadmill
>pits smell of rancid onions
>destroys pits like an infidel's face in a peaceful acid attack
>gave up ole spice deodorant

The american way! Put alcohol on shit that is caused by dry armpits, amerikeks crack me up

>like an infidel's face in a peaceful acid attack
Major kek

I'm not even American and this is objectively one of the best ways to treat an infection

This is now a rickthread