Can't believe the ride ended. Good night sweet princess

Can't believe the ride ended. Good night sweet princess.

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_death
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHAT HAPPENED

PROOFS NOUW

he held in his farts..... his stomach ruptured... he was seen on cam saying... "oh no mommy my butt hurts, oh no oh no..."

:O

I call dibs on that sweetass Sonichu medallion

Bump

He's dead

sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_death

Who the fuck is this.

Shut the fuck up. There's nothing in here about his death you pencil dick, mongoloid, fart box.

I got this for you

He was some dumb fag everyone trolled... he posted videos on youtube and became retard level famous in the underground world...

because of this, somehow... a bunch of money grubbing whores thinking he was rich off of this started fucking him, the videos were posted and quickly deleted.... people are trying to get the tapes released.

every fucking night
Is it you Christine?

Wonder if he does every come here

Hey! You must be the new guy around here. If you have any questions regarding anything, I suggest lurking for at least a year or two before you make idiotic questions. Best of luck, champ!

>If you have any questions regarding anything, I suggest lurking for at least a decade or two before you make idiotic questions.
FTFY

I dont care that OP makes this same thread. Its good to see CWC still being talked about. He's a hero and a tragic figure at the same time.

I have severely debilitating depression!

Wait... That autist has been laid?

he is survived by his crusty jizz stained socks
and his ex blow up dolls

on a related note the tire patch kit stock hits a all time low in the stock market

kek

Stop posting this shit faggot

Fuck you newfag

OK, we all know he's not dead. But what we need to do is fix him up with Jessie Slaughter

You post this same pathetic crap like 3 days a week

Fuck off chris

we set him up with a 9mm and let nature take its course

chris is immortal

No, I want Chris and Jessie to mate. I want to see them produce offspring.

and i want him out of the gene pool

yes he used a combination of autismbux and his mummy's money to hire a crack whore.