I believe every marijuana user needs to be hanged in public...

I believe every marijuana user needs to be hanged in public. It is a degenerate drug which damages the brain and the ego and functionality of a sane person.

Every marijuana user shall:

1) Be executed in public with the minimum 50 witnesses

2) Have thier families witness the execution... If any family member dares to cry, they shall also be executed right then and there, with the same rope that hung their loved one

3) Thier family shall all be sent to prison for the minimum 20 years.

4) the accused's body should be left to hung for the minimum 2 weeks, to send a message to anyone else that dares try this drug

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude, are you high or something?

I agree nigger

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

In my pretend reality you either smoke or die. No choice.

You can already die from doing weed or having a grain of it in the phill lmao.... The police there will shoot you on site... No trial or anything... If they see weed.

You can be a foreigner there and if they just don't like you, kill you, and say u had weed which they'll plant on you.

gr8 b8 m8

Aside from the stinkyness, why are you so against weed? Probably a troll but whatever.
Not hurting anyone unless you are baked behind the wheel and can't drive.

Oh look its this thread again

This.

I agree with you. Please don't even realize you can die from injecting too much marijuana. My own brother died from inject 3 whole marijuanas at once. It's time to take this menace seriously.

well....you sound healthy

He's just trying to piss people off. And he's doing a shit job at it

I watched that god awful Snoop Dog gameshow for like 10 minutes and wanted to find the nearest motherfucker that would do anything but roll their eyes at "Whooo, weed, 420 smoke and toke!!" type shit so I could smack them in the face.

I smoke Marijuana almost every day and I run an organization that promotes professional development for students in college. My Reputation as a person in society is very well known. I lead a bunch of movements and events. I'm a math and Computer science double major and I'm usually top of my class. Im told all the time that I'm the face of the future in my city. I started in a a crappy household where I didn't even have proper a/c or heat and moved onto my own 3bedroom house with a car garage and I own a z4, chevy Tahoe and a victory motorcycle. I made money becuase since I was young I was forced to learn skills to keep myself alive so I further used those skills to create my own businesses and make somewhere around 80k a year. Oh and I'm only 20 years old.

But the moment I can hit a bong without negative consequences, I'll hit it.

You're turn.

Bullshit.

Do you people just literally repost the same thread 8000 times a week?

I’m on board long as we do the same for every other drug including sugar and caffeine

LOL you trip up on your story. Loser

You sound like Fox News when WikiLeaks hurts their feelings with the truth

You'd be left with about 10% of the entire human population left, and of that 10%, 90% of that will be muslims.

lol how edgy
dumb cunt
"damages the brain and the ego and functionality of a sane person."
do you think that a person who sits around smoking weed all day is going to do that without weed as well? of course they will. it's their nature to not do work. may as well allow them to contribute more money, if any significant, to society, and such than kill them

also, how many fucking times an hour do you post this shitty thread to mine replies from people? saged and kill yourself

>hahaha people should be kieled for smonking the herbz!!! XD !!! good idea i post on 4chiN!!! LOL TROPLS!!

Who is more stupid: the people who fall for it, or who post it in the first place?

If you're going to consider sugar a drug, that would basically eliminate all food except for green veggies and meats

I enjoy marijuana but this is clearly bullshit. These kind of falsehoods are just cringey and do nothing to promote pot because everyone can tell it’s bullshit. You know how many 16 year old potheads are just as successful as you claim to be? All of them.

>obvious bait post
>12 year olds still get upset

Never change, b.

>who is more stupid

Unequivocally you and you alone. Cringelords like you make weed look bad. You literally did more damage for marijuana than any of the other shit itt. What you’ve said to a troll post is just embarrassing.

I’m embarrassed to enjoy the same substance as you.

cringelord? at least i acknowledge this as a bait thread, what are you doing?

Typical weed smoker. Defending his troubled life

i literally dont even smoke weed

just the fact that you think, or maybe are just trolling with the idea of "weed smokers are bad people because they smoke weed and yadda yadda ya" is saddening. people make their own choices and pay their own consequences.

I think you need to chill out a little. So uptight. Maybe you need to try some weed.

move to middle-east you sick fuck

Smoke some herb to make a better b8 thread, bro.

Sounds a bit extreme but druggies need to GTFO one way or another. This will also get rid of a lot of niggers so even better.

What a fucking retard. Your parents must be cousins or some shit.

I said nothing of weed smokers being bad people. I said troubled.

duterte dis you ?
p.s. going to Dam tomorrow to get some quality green, umad ?

Too many / not enough politicians will qualify. Former governor Arnold would be on the list. No more Terminator movies with him in them.

What, some silver girl refused your advances or something?

I think that was the point?

p.p.s. mfw people actually taking this gr8 b8 m8.
and other idiots agreeing.

Drug's definition is ANY substance that alters the mind in any way, sugar alters the mind