Any med fags around? For like a year now since dentist. I got this growth between jaw bones and bottom right 6th tooth...

Any med fags around? For like a year now since dentist. I got this growth between jaw bones and bottom right 6th tooth. For long time I had a cyst thing is squeeze to release pressure but lately it healed over and now I have to really force if and put skin to get it out. See pic. Should go see doc? Or dentist?

its an abscess, def go to a dentist. I almost died from one.

what the fuck

second year dental student here (at a shitty state school but still)

we see pictures of that kind of thing in our first semester at dental school, it's one of the basic things that we are trained to see and immediately refer to an oncologist, because dentists don't treat cancer like you clearly have.

Oh shit. Literally had it for like 18 months now just ignoring it. Though it went away when it healed over but it just grew inside.

It's very hard. Like bone hard and I tried jabbing it with needles but that didn't work

why would you put it off like that even your teeth dude holy shit

go for a doctor idiot now!!!!

It didn't bother me too much. Only squeeze it every few days to get rid of excess and wash teeth. I think I might see some dentist or GP

the one I had turned bad, and my right side of my face swole up overnight to the size of a melon. I lanced it myself but it didnt do much besides reduce pressure which felt so good. the goo smelled like dead possum in the summer sun.

actually go to the hospital for it.

end your life, you filthy cunt

Just googled jaw abcess. Really sound like what I have. But it doesn't hurt unless I let it grow and put pressure on gums.

Says to seek help immediately... dentist or hospital Then?

>dentist or hospital Then?
Suicide first

I wasted my teeth while I was a kid. I'll admit that but I've been trying to look after then since.

if its nighttime where you are, goto hospital, if the dentist is open go there. get that shit treated.

if it goes septic he's going to want to kill himself, that shit is condensed pain.

Nah maybe next year. Trying to push family away first. I'm not an asshole

>I've been trying to look after then
No, you have not. You filthy faggot.

Your teeth are fucking bad. Jesus Christ.

UK. So okay I guess and we can walk into hospitals for minor treatment but wait is a pain. I'll try and see both I suppose and see which works or get transferred.

I do mean it when I say I had it for over a year. But it hasn't hurt per say. Pic is from when I had to burst it after woibd healed over.

you call your Emergency room Casualty wards right? its the middle of the night there, go now, before the early am retard crowd shows up.

Checked

And they are like walk in doctor with a much longer wait and you'll be told to fuck off if you just need pain killers

Honestly dude I have no clue how you could put something off like that for as long as you have, you've made a very retarded move. I bumped my gums too hard while brushing my teeth and gave my gums a little bump for three days and thought I had an abscess like you and was in tears weighing my options. How could you be so careless? That's your fucking mouth dude

ask for antibiotics and show some pics of the goo.

tell them straight about that shit going hard, and say its gone numb.

Because not everyone is aware of those things and the risks.

Not to be rude but I'll probably just die or kill myself in few years. I'm not attention whoring but I cannot see reason for our existence and whilst I try and sustain myself I don't particularly care about myself as a person. I'll just be another frog posting corpse like everyone here in few decades
Rubbing antibacterial hand wash probably won't do it? I'll go and see someone. And play the whole I can't feel my head shit. Thanks

Almost died? How do I get one

It showed up around 2 weeks after dentist visit for a small filling. If it hurt or be in any other way inconvenient then I would've gone straight back to him. I guess I just wasn't aware.

they are going to dig into it with a pick to see if you are lying. once they see that goo come out , they are going to either give you something for pain, and try to irrigate it, or send you to a dentist.

hand sanitizer isnt going to do jack shit.

Thought so. Don't have any anti bacterial meds at home. It's like 2 am. So I'll Leave it until tomorrow.

Thanks for comenting guys.

good luck man

The small filling then, it plugged the hole that the infectious fluid was seeping from. Good for the tooth since that fluid ruins your teeth and spreads, but then also bad because they didnt get the underlying infection out, so it spread under.
So they kinda screwed up.

Kek @ that pic.

Any bucal lesion must end after 7 days otherwise you have to explore for cancer .
Not joking , 6th year med stud from france!

BAD LUCK, and having a broken tooth.

trust me a septic abscess in your mouth is not the way to die. its just hellish time warping pain, where 5 minutes feels like 5 years.

the frog is right, tell them the entire backstory. and go tonight before the E.R. gets filled full of brown people.

>Not joking , 6th year med stud from france!

Have they added migrant rape to the list of requirements for your residency training?

Yeah i had to finger african girls during gynecologic practice .
Was fun tu see muslim husband unhappy that i finger their wife .

Good luck OP.

>Was fun tu see muslim husband unhappy that i finger their wife .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
MDR

Docfag here. Not a dentist, but this could either be a reaction to amalgam fillings if the shape fits to the filled teeth or it could be leukoplacia which is early stage cancer. Either way, see a doc.

It's a cheek full of cum

may god have mercy on us all

that fucking white trash facial hair