Dfw you will never step out of the sewer for the first time again and enter a new world full of wanderlust and good...

>dfw you will never step out of the sewer for the first time again and enter a new world full of wanderlust and good feels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KgBZ_X2_h9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd rather wake up on a slave ship

I remember my firts morrowind experience on xbox... God thst was so long ago. It all startedv with me renting it at block buster because i thought it was a ninja game... I tell you those graphics blew my 8 yr old mind away... Now i woek in IT security. And i get most joy by going archery shooting and listening to that old song... My last moment i can compare to that game as happy was when i left the shitty left coast.

wake up.. you were dreaming

they say we have reached ... im sure theyll let us go

quiet here comes the guard

>hearing dat Morrowind theme as a care-free teenager

Filthy N'wahs!

I remember hearing that sewer gate creak for the first time not realizing I was playing the GOAT of all video games

Morrowind has the best main theme song, Oblivion had the best overall soundtrack.

I want to fuck that thing's poop hole

Getting here for the first time. The feels man..

Gonna dump some Morrowind. Stand by.

>that look on Tyrone's face when he sees a female nord

>chilling on the anvil docks/coastline at the end of a summer's day

Maximum comfies

fucking cliff racers man
every time i think of playing morrowind again i remember these things and decide against it

Last one.

>dfw we will never see Pelinal slay the whole nation of Wild Elves by his own hands, making the entire race go extinct in Cyrodiil

it was the first game that literally made me stay up all night without realizing it. It was exactly what i was looking for in a game having cracked out on snes rpgs. I couldn't understand why no other company making 3d rpgs were doing the live action/open world thing like morrowind. you can't lose yourself in a game if you're just watching cut scenes all the fucking time.

any oldschool DAOC players? I miss that feel and am waiting patiently for Camelot Unchained :/

>hearing that title, waiting to load into the world....

fuck :(

youtube.com/watch?v=KgBZ_X2_h9A

>>that look on Tyrone's face when he sees a female nord

Reminder that elves are the worst and should be removed from the premises

>anvil docks/coastline
whatever man. looks like every other square foot of cyrodil.

>Post oblivion thread
>It gets overrun by morrowind neckbeards
Every time.

does it tho...

and every time i pull up steam and re-install :D

>:D
Crawl back to shitit.
I don't know how you got out of the pit but don't do it again.

ooooo oblivion gate red tint incoming!!!!
yes it does. same trees, same enemies, same castle/ruined tower made of the same stone.
same 3 farmhouses/horse colors/NPC faces/NPC voices/text/mission/everything copy pasted into... well, into oblivion.

Skyrim was a breath of fresh air, frankly

Suran is my home

>Cringe

Funny how I hated the game the first time. Months later, cause my computer got broken, I told myself : ‘’Okay, I’m gonna finish this game. With a new character. I’ll give him a good background story and make every choice in relation to his personality‘’

I had a fucking blast. My ex-thief khaajit bowyer that redeemed himself, I fucking loved him...

Fucking up evil guys... Assassinating the cultists with a bow... The landscapes... Saving people... Spying on enemies... rushing the main quest... saving people in oblivion realms... defending the imperial city with my bow and watching Martin fucking up Mehrunes... buying the little house at Leyawiin and doing the side quests... that shit was orgasmic. More fun than Skyrim

Why do you like morrowind more than the other two apart from pictures other people made?

>orcs in the Skyrim games
>the Skyrim games

>I wonder if rocket league is any fun stoned

i mean if you think every mission is the same ( i assume you mean quest) then you're crazy. their is more variety in almost every quest than any other game i've played. The closest game i can think of is zelda or outcast

Morrowind sure is great with all its different sqauare houses with different 8x8 textures and all 16 polygons in the game were well placed tbh

>not getting the joke

The entire image is satire, made as if it's from the view of a Normie who just played skyrim and doesn't know any lore.

Am i the only one who could never get into this game?

I just can't explain it. Everytime i give it a try i just put it down because i don't enjoy it. It can't be the graphics since i don't care about that. Maybe because of the buggy movement or the combat system. I enjoyed every other 3d TES game, especially Morrowind, just not this one and i don't understand why.

o yea u right. I only skimmed through it but became filled with rage when I saw that.
>no fucking normies in my Morrowind

Try roleplaying your character. Take time modelling him so he doesnt look retarded (it can be done but it required patience, i’ve made masterpieces before)

Give him a good name and think of a good story as to why he was in jail. Will he be evil ? Good ? Everything you do in the game will have to be an answer to your character’s personality. Carefully admire the ambiance. The story. The atmosphere. I was like you until I did this. Game went from trash to godlike

yes it was made before you were, its dated. Your sarcasm is still factual and correct! :D
>( i assume you mean quest)
we're all nerds here but.. c'mon man.

duuuuude, Oblivion is literally one of, if not THE best game ever created in the past 20 years. Yeah, Morrowind is amazing, Skyrim is a good game as well. But man, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is by far, the BEST. The environment, the NPC's, the quests, everything about it is great. I will always remember the first time i stepped out of those sewers and just thought wow... It sucks ill never be able to FEEL that way again, As much as i can remember and get nostalgic about it, OP is right.

To answer, no. But I did play better stoned

agree

And you can't see why people would say morrowind is the best game for the same reasons?

ah man right in the feels

thanks user i realize now that the lack of roleplaying might be the reason, i completely forgot to roleplay since i was always put off by godawful character creator and the other characters faces. I will give it a try again soon and maybe a face overhaul mod will do the trick.

Right in the trips

They got 4k mods for morrowind, and look up tamriel rebuilt. It adds the entire elder scrolls continent to morrowind

> The fucking Ordinator Helmet
GAWT DAMN N'WAH

I dunno I'm liking it

nooooo you just fucked me man why?
right in the fucking feels

I like morrowind because it let me enchant a dagger to make myself invisible and muffled on strike.
Or let me run so fast I broke the game world.
Or fuckin fly.
Or, idk, get lost or something.
You have to literally be retarded to get lost in skyrim and there's literally One single pair of waterwalking boots in the whole game that are not disenchantable so fuck you if you're not using heavy armor.
I like Morrowind more because Morrowind is a better game. Period. It has all the exact same shitty buggy instabilities that everything running in Gamebryo does but at least it has heart and soul and personality.
Skyrim only has personality if you consider "Normie faggot" a personality.

Morrowind has the most atrocious NPC A.I.

They stand around doing absolutely nothing. Not a thing. There's ZERO world interaction unless the player is directly involved.

Oblivion NPCs have schedules (some months long), they can sandbox and interact with the world, creatures and other NPCs around them, completely independent of the players actions. The world actually feels alive.

That's why morrowind will never be as good as oblivion to me. Morrowind is more of a table top RPG in 3D with its dice roll combat, that's cool, I get it but it's not for me. Oblivion is an open world action/RPG that tries to create a dynamic living environment, and that IS for me.

>Provides no reasons to like morrowind other than "it has heart and soul and personality"
R O S E T I N T E D G L A S S E S

> Examples of greater player freedom
> This is not a reason.
Ok.

>I can break the game
Your only worthwhile argument was literally the enchantment system which is shit even in morrorwind.

>I can fly
You can fly dragons in skyrim

>I can get lost
Why would you want to get lost lol?

>rpg game
>why the fuck you wanna get lost? Lmao give me a linear game

>Give me hurrdurr lost for 10 hours looking for cube dungeon xddd
its player freedums
typical neckbeards of morrowind fandom

for some reason, the first time my friend played the game, he killed ra vir in balmora as soon as he got there, and claimed the house as is. he was the first person to play the game.
consequently, from then on, it became the custom for every one of our friends to kill ravir upon arriving in balmora, and claim his house. every one of us kept our treasure in ra virs house. it wasnt until years later that it dawned on me how arbitrary the custom was, but i couldnt imagine starting off any other way.
>rob the initial rooms blind
>sell all in seyda neen store
>adventure to balmora
>kill ra vir the trader
>joing mages and fighters guilds
>fast travel to caldera
>purchase ring of aversion
>adventure to ghostgate, steal everything with the help of ring of aversion
>that guard with all the glass armor in his room did not have object permanence
>sell wverything back to creeper
>rich now, the game can begin

>kill ra vir
heartless bastard.

amen
morrowind was very open world
they come up with dozens of complicated mechanics, and let you find out how to break them.
some of the beat items in the game were hidden in areas that quests would never take you to.
easter eggs everywhere.

for example, my friend had contracted the werefolf disease in solstheim. unfortunately, he had also killed everyone that maybe could have cured him. so he was just sitting in a cave with icicle stalagtites hanging from the ceiling. he was sad, just jumping around trying to get his head stuck in the ceiling (it could happen if u had op jumping in those solstheim caves).
a "hollow icicle" pops up, visually undifferentiable from the other icicles. he selects it. it contains a scroll that heals his werewolf disease.
to this day, it may be the greatest coincidence i have ever seen.

I actually did something similar to this, I killed the pawnbroker in Suran with the Glass Dagger and the Ebony Bracer on his counter. Primarily to steal and sell them because they're worth a shitton, but also to live in his house because it looked nice.

>tfw you could easily have wonderful experiences with new open world games but you're too emotionally fucked inside to feel happy again

It's not the game, it's you user

he deserved to die. gj user.