I am grad student. Almost 30. Want to fuck freshwoman. How do?

I am grad student. Almost 30. Want to fuck freshwoman. How do?

what you can't handle what she really looks like?

tinder

Holy shit. Das biutifull

For legit starters, don't bring up your age or act any older than the girls you're trying to fuck. Don't act like a fucking teenager but still. If they bring up your age and keep pressing the matter, just play it cool like: "yeah I'm like 30 and shit, funny how time flies. Wanna fuck and eat Wawa?"

it works best if you use ur dick

>fake news

>don't act any older than the girls you're trying to fuck

So I should act like I don't know how to put the diaper back on?

Just treat them the way you'd treat a woman your own age, they'll love it. Also don't lead with your age. I'm going back to my uni for homecoming this weekend at 26 and plan to get some teen/20 year old tail.

Savage... also true

>I am grad student. Almost 30. Want to fuck freshwoman. How do?

If you're coming here for such advice, your only chance to spray paint the dead end of a freshman's honey hole will involve duct tape and a ski mask.

The fact that I'm not laughing at that (rather I'm pondering it) proves my soul is dead and I must part with the internet forever. Goodbye.

Best of luck user... now that im nearly 30 i dont feel like ill ever have to fuck anyone younger than 18 to feel like im fucking a child

freshwoman? what the fuck is that, a girl who just got out of the shower?

Perhaps you might have the chance to tutor her or offer some sort of career advice. If you can make yourself seen as a cool figure of authority, then she might pay attention to you.

Don't spin that as a negative.

The only time you can eat out a fat girl

/bread

Or better yet consider pic related

Same thing in the end

if they find out you're much, much older than they thought and you were trying to hide it they're gonna drop your creepy ass like a rock. instead of being a lying piece of shit just make a tinder and harvest girls who are into that. i'm 31 and still look like an attractive 24 year old, and i get 18-21 year old sluts messaging me first all the time. chicks in 2017 love the "daddy" roleplay bullshit.

Me go library now. Wait 15 mins. If can op send creep photos of freshies from library... inb4 op is fag

TA and call yourself "doctor".

philadelphia fag spotted