My boss at gamestop is an asshole . He expects pe4fection. He does not realuze people are not perfect...

My boss at gamestop is an asshole . He expects pe4fection. He does not realuze people are not perfect. I am not late a lot but when i am he ridicules me. Also gave me shit 4 a short drawer and texting 2 much at werk. Fuck him think I might quit. How dooooooo

you're kidding, right kid? grow the fuck up and get your life together.

This post gave me ass cancer.

You're a fucking degenerate, grow up.

Not a kid. I'm 29. I'm rarely late but I walk to werk while my fat was boss drives in. I text once in a while but that's bcuz my asshole boss won't let us talk on phone even when nobody is in the store. I want to tell him off so bad right now.

You're not supposed to be late nor texting, dumbass. You're being paid to work, not be a pretentious lazy shit.

My boss has a fat lazy ass. He drives his Honda in while I walk. He sucks so bad.

>Gamestop

Found your problem. Get out.

>t. Previous employee

Also worked her 4 over 6 months. Drawer was short only 4 times. He had a shit fit. I'd like to bash him in the face with an old skool Xbox. Fuck that nigga. I was late once. He called my mom. Who does that?

Is your keyboard broken or something?

This asshole just texted me 4 hrs. Ago. They drgf the strewn when people are late. How do epic quit???

Never quit a job you don't have a replacement for.

So go get a better job than him to rub in his face.

goddamn millennial. youre generation are the new "boomers" with your fuckin sense of entitlement. just do your job and show up on time. you should kiss your bosses ass for even hiring a piece of shit like you

bump

>one faggot can't hold a job therefore everyone else his age can't either
True brainlet

O P here. My boss is a lazy fuck. And brags about his car. He knows I don't drive so he duz it 2 piss me off. Also expects perfection for minnymun wage pay. How about he eat my anus. I want an epic quit. Any ideas?

You just rape your boss to show him who is REALLY boss

That's cool. But let me get some chase funko pops bro.

Also I caught him talking on his cell WHILE STILL ON THE CLOCK BUT. I CAN'T TEXT. FUCK HIS FATT ASS

Dude, Gamestop as a company are assholes. Not sure if they still do it but that "circle of life" policy is utter horseshit Also the whole trade system is fucking bullshit too. Glad I have a PC now and can get games on sale without fucking over the developers/publishers like used games do.

Lousy b8, m8

can you not count? why is your drawer short?

because torrenting games doesn't fuck over the developers. right.

>This guy doesn't know steam sales and humble bundles are a thing

>steam sales are piracy
You must be a special kind of retard

You are 29 and you work at game stop? Did you at least finish high school?

Do you know what reading comprehension is? Also I never pirate games, movies, music, books yeah, but never games because they're hit harder by it and often the developers, not the publishers end up taking the fall

I work at game stop because I can only walk to work right now and I live near mall. I am 29 and working on getting a license to drive a car. My step mom is a BITCH and needs like 25 bucks a week to live there. Fml.

QQ more lil' faggot, you deserve far more than every "hardship" you face

a whole 25$ a week? that's over 100$ a month for rent, how do you get by?

I don't make much. Step Mom BITCHES at me. Constantly. Times are tuff.

I would have fired you the second time you were late, or the second time I caught you on your phone at work.

>a 29 year old man who works as a minimum wage kid at gamestop paying a tiny fraction of the rent his stepmom pays on his apartment
>and who has the gall to whine about the people who want him to pay for his apartment and do the job he is paid to do
You should really, truly neck yourself. This is legitimately as low as it gets for a man.

OP, have you ever seen a naked woman? A real live one? One that you didn’t have to pay for? Your step mom does not count

You’re there to do your job, not steal from the register and sit on your phone. Get to work on time and stop coming in high you ingrate... you’re going no where so fix up your act.

Are you retarded? Ofc you cant talk on the phone at work, you are there to work and make the company money, not socialize. If you have extra time on your hands then do something productive with inventory.

>for minimim wage
Here is where people fuck up, at that wage you should be lookong for perfection because you are easily replacable. If you were a skilled worker that happens to be in demand, you have more room for error.

I'd almost feel like this is Chris Chan posting, but he's banned from all GameStops in his state kek

faggot

You should lose your job if you don't know how to behave at a job. Its minimum wage whatever you still have a job description and company rules. Learn how to be a good employee. I hope you're still in school or that this a bait thread. If neither im afraid youre a bit fucked OP because whether you realize or not, youre suffering from something called full fledged retardation. And you should probably quit vidya

Never stole from register. Just came up short not sure why. My Step Mom set the r8. I just pay it. On time. No gf right now but working on it. I'm not lazy. I need to catch a break. Can't work full time because right now I'm perusing a music career. Go ahead a laff . When I'm a millionaire I won't care.

Do you have BattleToads?

If you're serious about being 29 you're a fucking failure of a man. Stop acting like a freshman in high school and maybe you won't have to work at fucking gamestop.

Only werk8ng thare until music career takes off. Stop hatin.

Guys just doing a low tier job of trolling its better to let the thread die by not bumping anymore

Bump

Either off yourself or quit the job so someone more competent can have it, fag.

Can't believe I had to scrape for jobs in the past while retards like you get the shit others deserve.

Sooner or later sum asshole accuses every fucki g OP of trolling weather he is or not. This guy just a loser.

I fucking hate these things and I do not understand the point of them. Useless, plastic garbage is what I see/beanie babies.