So, who is really worse: Hillary or Trump...

So, who is really worse: Hillary or Trump? A friend of mine told me that Trump is worse for the world but Hillary is worse for America, is this spot on?

Pic kinda related: Mexicans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm becoming increasingly convinced that Hillary is possibly Satan, or at least possessed by demons.

Worse for America = Worse for the world

Trump is worse for you Mexicans, but better for us Americans
/thread

>Trump is worse for the world but Hillary is worse for America

This is an empty statement devoid of context and specifics, aka something a retard would say to sound politically knowledgeable without having said anything at all.

In other words, your friend should kill him/herself as soon as possible.

That's a lot of toes that need to be sucked...

Debatable, Lots of countries such as Iran, Russia, China would be relieved with the US out of international geopolitics.

Trump is an isolationist who wouldn't necessarily be a good match against Putin's shenanigans, but Hillary did shit like murder Gadaffi etc. They're both shit for the world.

>tfw no Mediterranean qt 3.14 to fuck the living shit out of every day

You fuckers wouldn't

Without us, there's no free cheese

China will fuck you sideways until you bleed out and die

Ask Africa

if u want to fuck up america, might as well fuck up the entire world. TRUMP2016

Hillary tries to start wars whenever she can. A Hillary presidency would be guaranteed war. No honest person thinks she would be better for anyone.

DELET THIS

Hillary is peace

Hillary is love

For foreigners enjoying the sweet cash flow of foreign aid and NATO of course they say he's worse for the world.

Less handouts of free money!

This user is right. Trump is clearly a pacifist.

this. retards love to parrot faux profound quotes in lieu of an actually coherent stance.

this. trump should continue pushing US military presence on russia's borders since putin is out of control.

Still not sure where the shit about Trump being "bad for the world" comes from. He won't warhawk us into more unnecessary combat, but I suppose the nations that expect to see their dole money via international aid cut down/cut off are squirming about his impending election, as well as those who want the US to become more like Europe, and that's certainly not going to happen any time soon.

Basically, if someone says "Trump is bad for the world", consider what shit-tier nation of cucks they come from, and that'll probably be all the explanation you need.

Who here does not understand the Trump's foreign policy = pic related with the lone exception of "bombing the shit out of ISIS"?

It's not really that devoid of meaning. Point is that Trump will be a better president for America's interests, but Hillary will continue to hurt the US economy and shill citizens towards achieving her own agendas.

A good example is Trump's focus in bring back American jobs from China. That would be a godsent for America in the long run.

Trump would usher a tariff war and destroy the economy. Also would be unable to stop radicals in the.middle East since no Muslim country could be seen helping him. Race relations would dive to new lows with constant protests. And he would ruin the credit if the US since he would not want to pay our debts. Total train wreck. Also, qt # 3. Damn.

faggot

Gonna put it simple

Trump wins, illegals and muslims get fucked

Hillary wins, everyone gets fucked

*Bonus*

Bernie wins, america becomes venezuela 2.0

>Putin is out of control
Since when?

It seems to me Putin is in control, and that's the whole fucking point

It's Obummer who's out of control

Hillary would be this nigger all over again.

Didn t trump say some shit about boots on ground in the middle east (again). But I do agree with 1 thing that hillary will warmonger and play chicken with russia till ww3 truns hot.
> Implying the globalist kikes dont control both sides and this is just puppet warfare for the masses

Ron Paul hates Trump.

It was in response to the fuckers who insist we can't let them have their little caliphate.

Dan Schneider pls leave

Maybe better for mexicans in the long run. A wall would force their government to improve social services rather than them expecting all their poor to simply walk out of the country.

Also cutting off the cartels food supply will starve them out.

We have protectionist laws in place to prevent the sacking of the country's resources, it's not like Africa where everything is on sale.

>We have protectionist laws in place to prevent the sacking of the country's resources,

Have you thought about maybe easing off them a bit?

Why the fuck should any country consider whether the world will benefit at their own loss?

Hillary advocated promoting civil unrest in Syria and wanted to topple Assad.

Hillary helped fund Islamists including Al-Qaeda in Libya to topple Gaddafi.

Hillary has taken bribes for weapons deals with those who hate America and the west.

Hillary has taken shit tons of money from Wall Street and big international bankers. She has changed her positions constantly because of bribes and to further her career. She is possibly the most corrupt politician in American politics.

Hillary Clinton voluntarily defended a child rapists who she knew was guilty and lied constantly throughout the case and accused the 12 year old girl of being a mentally ill liar who wanted to fuck old men. She later discussed the trail and laughed about how she got the rapist off on a technicality. You can listen to the tape of the discussion:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ

The Hillary Clinton email scandal is widely known, what you don't know is how much evidence she tried to destroy and suppress and how many times she has lied about it. The worst part is what is in some of those emails, we can only read a few though. There are emails where she talks about destabilizing middle eastern countries for the good of Israel and emails were George Soros dictates for foreign policy direction to her.

The list can go on and on, worse stuff too.

There is no comparison between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Hillary Clinton is a corrupt and amoral woman responsible for the deaths of thousands, Donald Trump is responsible for quality golf courses.

The only good thing about Hillary Clinton is that she is going to die soon.

Cause you aint living alone on this planet you stupid fucking leaf.

>Trump is worse for the world but Hillary is worse for America

I heard somebody say this today. Where is this canned opinion from?

Checked double dubs

One might consider HOW we influence. Trump has called for us to promote western values without impressing democracy where it doesn't belong.

Very strange, some people actually believe Trump is a war hawk and Hillary isn't. They believe this despite Hillary's record of actually being war hawk and all her war hawk policies. Trump on the other hand was the least war hawk of all the republican candidates and is way less so than Hillary. Not even remotely close.

The problem is that Trump tends to back off on what he says.

your friend is clearly retarded. Trump is the only candidate a sane person would vote for. To some people what he says may sound harsh but he's right, the witch of hillary will not just fuck both america and mexico with TPP, but also Europe with TTIP and the "srpeading liberty n sheeeit" that will only make more achmeds and jamals to invade them. If US fall they will drag everybody with them (whoever voting for hillary is seriosuly brainwashed)...

Pretty sure trump says it himself

When?

Agreed. Hillary would be far worse for the world. However, I'm concerned because I had a politically uninformed acquaintance reiterate the exact sentiment in OP's post nearly word-for-word:
>Hillary would be worse for America, but Trump would be worse for the world.

Clearly that's coming from somewhere. I'd like to find out where.

Hillary is definitely Satan's 21st century incarnation.

perhaps he's referring to trump saying "oh well, banning muslims was a suggestion, just a suggestion"

If he wants to look stupid he could say that.

>Clearly that's coming from somewhere. I'd like to find out where.

it's literally trump's platform that he's going to put the interests of america above the interests of foreign countries, UNLIKE our current political establishment.

That directly implies the sentiment above.

which

They don't share their newsletter. I've tried before with the cruzmissiles. They all get their talking points somewhere. I just don't know where.

nice try FBI

>worse for the world
>*Europe not included*
You mean worse for nonwhites.

>A friend of mine told me that Trump is worse for the world but Hillary is worse for America, is this spot on?
Frankly, I thought the exact opposite.
Trump would fuck America but let us do the fuck we want.
He would strike deals and approach Russian oligarchs and the Chinese with a likeminded mentality.
The world will breath once again, but this will cuck America.

Cuck the corporatiats. Our economy is being propped up by a house of cards built with false numbers.

I think we are all on the same page.

That's not what OP's quote implies though. You're saying Trump will put America first. The talking point in question seems to imply that a Trump presidency will entail some sort of catastrophic foreign policy that will cause problems around the world.

the only reason trump is better is because he is not part of the two parties that have had us by the balls for the last 100 years voting for him is a vote for change! will it hurt will people die yes but it will hurt and people will die regardless.

NAFTA and our corn subsidies say otherwise.

Hillary

Worst for America
Worst for women
Worst for men
Worst for the world

>voting for him is a vote for change!

Though I agree with it, this also sounds like a canned talking point, to be honest with you family.

I think she's literally retarded, but the demon thing is also probably true

I didn't say this would be good.
I just meant to say he will act like Berlusconi and try not to antagonize foreign leaders he can deal with.
Berlusconi did the same with Qadafi and Erdogan.
But by doing so he cucked Italy. And when he was out of the picture, the so called Italian Democrats tried to act Hillary-like (and actually appreciated Hillary's actions in Libya) and got flooded by migrants as a consequence of their philo-Americanism.

I can see the same happen with Trump as a president:
>relaxed international relations
>but it is just a surface peace. While he smiles at them, other countries work for their own hegemony
>when next democrat president is elected, it is discovered the number of terrorists have doubled and they are ready to hit

Americans are done voting in the interest of the rest of the world. You ungrateful fucks are going to have to deal with being cut off. Hope it hurts like hell.

This. Hillary would continue proxy wars in the middle east that foster terrorism and flood Europe with shitskins. OP your friend is an idiot.

According to the neocons and libertarians, it will. Remember the libertarians believe worldwide GDP will double. And according to the new icons, if we don't have open trade enforced with our military might, the world will devolve into chaos.

Lol, Mexican women that look good are rare. They're mostly mother's by age 18, on welfare, little education, fat asses, and have a criminal bf/husband.

In response to being asked how he would deal with ISIS, he said he would consult with his generals and depending on their advice would support up to 30000 troops in Iraq on the ground

I see what you're saying. The difference being, we could handle the small stuff on the fly without getting sucked into protracted wars.

theyre over 18

And guess which candidate is more likely to bring us out of international geopolitics?

Protip: the answer isn't Hillary.

>the point
>
>
>
>your head

Learn to read, friendo

Anno domini 2016
Believes in western propaganda.
Top kek

I'm still kind of in suspended disbelief that we are so lucky to have Donald J. Trump serve as our 45th president. In terms of quality based of successes nobody has left their mark on the world like Trump. He literally built an international empire based off his name - Trump being so marketable as a business partner that just his name and history of excellence is enough to attract world-class clientele. In comparison, Bernie has accomplished almost nothing in his life (save for actually becoming a senator, for what it's worth) and Hillary has been involved in scandal after scandal, from rape to murder, her entire political career. Donald Trump is one of the most highly respected people around the world in any country worth doing business in. Despite having luxuries in his life kings of old could only dream of, he cares enough about our country and the hard working people living here that he's willing to bear the burden that is being the President in order to restore a dream that only existed in America.

So they'd have more weight. Fuck that, the world is a better place with the US as top dog.

>being this naive
you're either underage or an idiot

He treats the presidency like he's a celebrity. He's a meme