EXPOSED!!!!

EXPOSED!!!!

I BET YOU RETARDS DIDN'T THINK ANY OF THE MEDIA WOULD READ YOUR LITTLE MESSAGE BOARD

WELL TOO BAD FOR YOU THE BRAVE JOURNALISTS AT THE YOUNG TURKS HAVE BROUGHT YOUR DECEPTION AND TROLLING TO LIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=HAlb45SmZWA

Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=race hoax debunked&ia=web
youtube.com/watch?v=3R5F8yBAKyQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ifN_JvVQHJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Benis into bagina

This guy is taking conspiracy plans posted in /trumpgen/ about our grand plans to split Dems serious.

This guy and his shitty researchers don't even know when they are being fucked with and are making videos about it and bragging about how much smarter they are than CNN.

We have a solution for Turkroaches

I swear to god it was me last night.......I told him our master plan straight out of my ass.

Well obviously he browses Sup Forums so we could have an entire thread devoted to bashing him and his fanbase.

Though he led them to their waterloo, no one escapes here the same as they enter.

Lmao, yet another media outlet b8'd

I am now a #Cruzmissle

>oh no they discovered our secret club. how will we ever defend this place from the logical juggernauts of youtube

I am convinced. I am now a #YoungTurkleton

I have spent 20 years casually fucking with people online. This guys troll detection is so dull it's like watching a 95 year old man try and use an escalator.

You have to be a stupid nigger to think this isn't a big deal.
We're being inflifrtated, and you believe we can just prend its not happening? Somebody beat the shit of out of you stupid fucking /r9k/ poster.

>Young Turks
>le trollface meme
>2016 anno domini
>Young Turks
>Young

This is gold.

>Guy in Sup Forums post shit

It's obvious they do this because they because they've been shitting on Hillary and sucking Bernie's dick all the primaries and now she's going to win they're trying to move closer to Hillary Clinton without losing the Bernie People that follow their channel. So they just have to say "Sup Forums trolls are conspirating to separate us, dudes. Fucking trolls, we always saw Hillary was a great option."

Their audience will believe it, obviously.

>babbies first "pol is exposed" event
I wish I hadn't been here as long as I have...

She's still going to lose.

Fuck we're having guests everyone nobody post their piss-bottles like last time ok?

These faggots have no game. Hillary threw a million dollars at shitposting Shills and it failed miserably.

Having some organized and planned online meme campaign can't and won't ever work. That is sending 50 people to execute the plan cooked up by 2-3 people working in Hills online division. It cannot compete with thousands of people who spend their free time getting girls to urinate themselves or cause a fat camwhores life to be ruined cause she done goofd.

We do it for fun, we do it for free, we do it to praise the glory of Kek.

No paid internet trolling campaign can compete with the imagination and drive for chaos of tens of thousands of veteran shitposters.

No fucking shit. /new/ used to get surveilled and trolled. This is routine. Anonymity and COMSEC are two different things.

>cenk the manlet

do a piece on Bill Clinton on the Lolita Express

>I BET YOU RETARDS DIDN'T THINK ANY OF THE MEDIA WOULD READ YOUR LITTLE MESSAGE BOARD
>MEDIA
>TYT
>MEDIA
lmao it's a youtube channel

Can someone catch me up on these fuckers? Every one of their videos posted here has way more dislikes than likes. Is that just Sup Forums? Also didn't they have an NBC show?

>this story is actually catching on in the media
>they actually think Sup Forums is single-handedly bringing down the democratic party

LOL Le Old Washed up Turk back at it again with his shitty Vlog.

I talked to some guy from redstate during the rick wilson happening he actually wrote an article about us.

10 minutes later the article was posted...It was pretty cool.

>tyt

Wait, it's seriously just a Youtube channel? For some reason I thought they actually had a show on one of the stations and people were just playing clips from said show.

>Every one of their videos posted here has way more dislikes than likes. Is that just Sup Forums?

They are being paid to make cultural marxist propaganda, they don't give a fuck about dislikes.

This motherfucker.

>acting smug for "finding us out"
>not realizing we've been playing them since the election began

The dude had a show on MSNBC for a bit a few years ago but he got canned because he would sperg out every night and no one wanted to watch a grown man act like a child

>No paid internet trolling campaign can compete with the imagination and drive for chaos of tens of thousands of veteran shitposters.

This. Autism with a cause is one of the powerful substances known to man.

They also always put misleading titles and pictures on their videos in such a way that you don't even realize it's a TYT video until you click it, because they know nobody would click it.
Pathetic 2bh

I didn't know we were hidding

dood Sup Forums is part of the darknet
or something

lol, this is too good

>We're being inflifrtated

So business as usual then?

It's Cenk. How do you know he didn't make those posts himself to play the victim card? Bernie and Hillary supporters routinely make up shit, pretend to be victims, and sue for the ghetto lottery.
duckduckgo.com/?q=race hoax debunked&ia=web

also
>Old fat roach calling himself the young turk

The Turks did the Armenian genocide

Our shitposting is stronger

Yes. I think people who post on Sup Forums for the most part tend to think that the other posters are like them to a degree. You really really reaaallly don't know who could be posting. I could be Bill Murray for all you know.

The Young Turks were a group of mass murderers who killed off Christians and whites. Cell praises them for being "progressives".

Those user quotes arent spoken right for a typical Sup Forumsack or even Sup Forums user. I smell buuullshiiiiiiit.

stop posting this shit here you're only giving them views and money

>pronounces pilled as "pile-ed"

Young Turks irrelevant.

1. Quit spamming your video TYT. Your channel is shit.

2. I'm a Sanders voter. What now faggot?

3. You didn't even break this story you lazy fucking cunts, and we can use that to shame you.

guys, lets troll bernie and hillary supporters systematically.

I have neever seen any sort of media publication talk about Sup Forums where they didnt look like the biggest out of touch retards holy shit.

ahahahaha its too late. it was always too late.

wait didn't a guy warn us 6-10 hours ago about this.

>this is how normies will remember Sup Forums in 75 years

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Don't let the actions of a few radical frogposters sully your image of the innocent majority.

First vice takes the taylor swift bait and now young turds took this shit? Are we really this influential?

>we stumbled across a SECRET INTERNET CLUB that are discussing vast, far-reaching plans to topple the Hillary Clinton campaign, look how clever we are for finding an extremely famous/infamous imageboard that requires no login and can be and is casually browsed by millions of people on a daily basis
>now that they've been found out, our intellectual juggernaut is going to smash down their doors and expose these cretins for who they TRULY are

>implying 80% of Sup Forums isn't just shitposting with the other 20% shitposting combined with dank maymays

The young turks are shit desu senpai

I remember watching Cenk's interview with Sam Harris, Harris was shitting all over him about Islamic radicalism and Cenk was doing the equivalent of 'REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE' when faced with the fact that his cultural heritage is violent.

hi bill.

Cenk is a fucking dumb fucking cunt no fucking shit he wouldn't have any clue how little you should take /trumpgen/ threads seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=3R5F8yBAKyQ

Post one of said spergings.
I've got to see this

This
#NotAllPepes

>delete 4chin completely
>deny it ever existed
>treat Cenk like a psycho for making it up
>Cenk commits sudoku
>???
>profit

DAMN FROGPOSTERS
#NOTALLANONS

I've been at this for years. Fighting against the Progressive left, I think since 2004 holy fuck. I've felt it was hopeless by 2012. I think I've spent years of my life arguing against them. YEARS, as in thousands and thousands of hours. I've sacrificed my valuable time and youth because of what I believed in. I could've been doing other things, like reading books, or hanging out more often with friends, but I chose to stick it to the left on the internet. and for that I feel it was not in vain.

2013 is when I saw hope. The left went batshit crazy over simple things and were on a mad run to destroy our civilization. That's when me, and everyone else here on Sup Forums figured out what we had to do to defeat them. It stung them hard. Zimmerman, the Tumblrgate, our facebook and leddit shitposts. They imploded and started to eat each other and it was glorious

I feel vindicated for all the hard work you guys and myself have done. It's paying off. We've BTFOd John Liebowits, and now this dumb turkroach. Their implosion is bigger than when Bush won reelection in 2004. We're attacking the heart of their empire and it's working. keep it up.

We WILL tell our grandchildren about this. We are on the right side of history.

Have they also brought the Armenian Genocide to light?

CLICKBAIT
>CLICKBAIT
CLICKBAIT
>CLICKBAIT
CLICKBAIT
>CLICKBAIT
CLICKBAIT
>CLICKBAIT

>tfw finally a young turds threads and i left my roach larvae pics on my laptop

Kill yourself Cenk you fucking roach, I know you're reading this you fat fuck.

>I could be Bill Murray
That's exactly what Bill Murray would say. Guys, I think this is LITERALLY THE Bill Murray

le bill murray meme

go back to your corny cancerous website

I am now a /cruzmissile/

> media
> the young Turks
Lol that's cute.

Same here
Have a whole folder of turkroach pics, but I'm at university and on the phone right now

We are an infinite loop of in jokes, satire, shitposting, circle jerking and hate.

How much time do you think you would you have to spend here to not seem like an out of touch retard?

How much time before you actually begin understand the place?

Does anyone have clips of Cenk sperging out?

More cunts posting traps or calling me a bigot isn't going to stop me hating blacks, jews, poofs and trannies

Hey Bill, done any bartending lately?

Sup Forums is constantly being shilled by cucks. They either give up or get red-pilled. Sup Forums never loses. Kek wills it.

FPBP. As if we care.

:D :D :D

:^) im proud of us over the passed few days Sup Forums

Alot of people were giving us grief over being useless now adays.

Praise Kek Like A Muh Fucker

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ifN_JvVQHJQ

Milo got a decent article out about the board culture, but thats the only positive one i can remember. But it was more general recap of the "new right" than Sup Forums in specifics

KEKUS VULT

Coulter and many other conservative pundits have been reading /pol for months now.

And Cenk just thinks he's the first to stumble in on us?

high five cenk poster

Who doesn't want a cyberpunk future?
Hillary's future is literally an alt art for a Netrunner ID

roody poo logic

we were infiltrated long before moot sold us to a data miner

Oh no we have been discovered everyone quick post your right wing anime

what the fuck is that

Oh no, the normie muzzies at TYT got us. What will we do now?

Be careful, he must not find out our double agent.

i really like this picture can i save it

Oh my gosh I looooove things like this. it seems like everyone thinks it's so gross, but I just want to touch it.

Photoshop.

>the young turds

At least Sup Forums isn't trying to pretend we're some right wing brigades. We're just here for fun and meme.

hm, if hillary is going to bring me my cyberpunk dystopia i might have to rethink my choices

>cenk's wife's son