Sweden yes

Swedes, at least you guys are tolerant!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3604936/PICTURED-Blood-smeared-floors-walls-child-migrant-centre-Swedish-social-worker-22-stabbed-death-frenzied-attack-Somali-boy-TWENTY-ONE.html

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/640779/Sweden-migrant-murder-memorial-banned
google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/10/sadiq-khan-warns-donald-trumps-ignorant-view-of-islam-could-make/
mobile.twitter.com/Tagthesponsor/status/729843663619141632/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She probably asked him to whip out his Big Black Cinquedea. He was only obliging so he could integrate.

Two birds getting stoned at once. Let's be honest, that girl looks like a vapid whore.

burn the shit, take the shiv

I've long since stopped caring about these whores getting raped and/or killed.
I only have so much sympathy to give, so I'll reserve it to people who weren't asking for it.

The older I get, the more I realize how many worthless women are school teachers.

It's an easy job that women get which requires no real skills.

Don't teachers have a minimum requirement of Master's degree in US? It's actually hard to become a teacher here.

>charging the poor boy with murder
absolutely disgusting, he should be given two white women as reparation instead!

I dont know how its like in burgerland,but here you require real patience to be a good teacher
My mother is a teacher and she complains about her job all the time,it turns out its hard to deal with little shits everyday
There was a time when a teacher could hit her kids to discipline them,but now a day if you do as much as touch 1 hair their parents will chimpout
Also,gyppo kids are the worst,they brake shit,they bully other kids and they re dumb as fuck
Teaching is hard

You have the best country for teachers rest of the world are vapid retards.

Yeah i honestly dont care if stupid western whores want to let their liberalism kill themselves.

They already let it kill my society.

Hey, the Swedish government responded to this murder immediately, cracking down on right wingers that tried to set up a memorial to her, which might have offended any other refugees that lied about their age and led to more stabbings.

That's not what I said, just interested in the competence. Master's degree is a minimum and doctorate if you want to teach in university. And it's hard to become a teacher because so many people want to do it (great pay)

> thought this was another SWEDEN YES joke
> googled it
> they really did ban her memorial

express.co.uk/news/world/640779/Sweden-migrant-murder-memorial-banned

She's Persian judging by her name

Women are naturally more caring than men, and men are naturally more logical.

What's happened here is the media had portrayed these rapists and murderers as poor refugees in need of help, her natural instinct is to help. The issue is though that women no longer listen to men because they've been "empowered" by the Jews.

She was a good woman doing what she thought was right while being manipulated by the MSM

The mighty have fallen. They used to be great Vikings where even their women were cutting enemies' balls off, now they just have no balls left.

here in leaf nation, most teachers can barely teach fractions and still get the job.

This shit is getting really sad.

Nothing of value was lost

Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill...

Western Europe really cant die fast enough

Canada requires a bachelor's in education

Brother. You're one of the only countries that do this shit right. In aus you do uni for four years and anyone can pass. My junkie ex gf is a teacher and I've heard how she turns up still dinging off her head after a night out and how funny her and her friends thought it was. Shits gay

>swedish

Is this a shop job? Please tell me this isn't real.

The fact that i even have to ask that question sickens me.

CARING FOR WHAT?
HE'S A FULLY GROWN ADULT MALE!
WAS SHE TEACHING HIM ENGLISH OR SOMETHING?
I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Not exactly groundbreaking, there is a map of crimes committed by 'migrants' and 'refugees' in the last year or so (not sure when they started), mostly from German speaking media

google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs

Don't be an ageist.

>why don't cops just shoot people in the leg to incapacitate them?

Nope its real

Literally let us in or we will kill you all... doesn't that sound reasonable?

teaching sex

You need a bachelors degree here and also need to do supervised training.. It isn't that hard..

To teach at uni you need a masters.

It's against the Geneva convention to shoot to wound as it "causes unnecessary suffering"

swedes are not tolerant they are blue eye morons
pissing their country away and soon to be forgotten to history

She was caring for his penis. Bathing the penis and relieving it of semen is the basis of Sweden's economy. She literally died doing what she wanted to do most in life.

She beat out hundreds of other applicants for that job. This is true. This is absolutely true. How can you feel sorry for her?

>Decision: Nuur has now been charged as an adult, and it is suggested that he will be deported if found guilty

>Be nigger
>Butcher and rape person
>Get deported
SWEDEN NOOOO!! This is not tolerant

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/10/sadiq-khan-warns-donald-trumps-ignorant-view-of-islam-could-make/

I like how it mentions that everyone knew he wasn't a child minor and was actually an adult but no one did anything about it.

Liberalism is the end of Europe. They are going to be eaten alive by Africans and Arabs.

The good thing about getting deported is that he can just get a new ID and come back.

Arterial bleeds are pretty unnecessary

Why even fucking live at this point?

I hope trump wins, just so he can btfo this sand nigger.

Because you weren't accepted by the normies.

Is this shitskin for real... Praising Rahm Emanuel and Bill de Blasio.. They are like our shittiest and most hated politicians...

it's like some sort of backwards comedy show.

>innocent civilian gets murdered
>ban the memorial in case it hurts the foreign invaders' feelings
>we better let more of them murder us

Why does she have squidward's brother's face?

they should execute him instead

He's pandering to his fan base, there is no need to keep the natives happy when they are a minority in your constituency

What is the fan base? other shit skins?

I remember a few months ago De Blasio gave a speech to NYPD new recruits and they all turned their back on himas a show of disgust at his policies. He's not well liked.

I bet she was pro-immigrant anyway. So she basicly shed blood for what she believed was good.

sweden is a mess

its pretty funny how Sup Forums care so much about what happens in sweden. believing every word of a daily mail article like a 70 grandma

good grief

She looks like my ex

>I know it isn't true because the government that let these shitskins in assure me they're all peaceful and lovely

They are all doctors, enginners and rocket scientists, they will save Sweden and usher in the new space age.

I'm sure they completely made up a murder story. Whether it's embellished or not is irrelevant, all that needs to be known is another (sand-)nigger killed a White woman.

If you're a woman, all you need is a Bachelors. Its only if you want to teach college where you need a Masters if you have a vagina between your legs. For men, you either need to know Dr. Scholmo personally or have a Masters just to teach elementary.

xD

>belarus included for some reason
>not ukraine
shit map m8

This is insane. I can't believe this is the reality I live in. It's like I've stepped into some crazy cartoon world.

This. Rejoice lads, for once women are experiencing the consequences of their stupid decisions. Too bad for the women who vote right, but most of them lean left and are retards.

Is it bad to actually enjoy this?

>""""""""""Swedish"""""""""" social worker

>let muslims in or we will kill you,

So much for moderate islam. How liberals continue to get fooled by these people that can't even hide their killing intent is beyond me.

Teacher needs 3 things:
> memorise some stuff
> can educate
> can copy post from national curriculum

It's an exaggeration of his words. He was discussing Trump's possible ban on muslims and said
>"Donald Trump's ignorant view of Islam could make both of our countries less safe - it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of extremists."
>"Donald Trump and those around him think that Western liberal values are incompatible with mainstream Islam - London has proved him wrong."

mobile.twitter.com/Tagthesponsor/status/729843663619141632/video/1

yep Sweden is fucked, I really hope they're going to wall up that entire countries so their shit doesn't start leaking.

S-so tolerant....

>that girl looks like a vapid whore.
implying the Daily Mail didn't choose her "sexiest" Facebook photo.

>London has proved him wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU

Are you new to Sup Forums?

Will there be a race war in bongland?

Fuck this is getting into dark NTR doujin territory.
>Just picturing hot ass swedish woman getting BLACKED by 10 somalians aged 15-21.
>StopItBoner.bitmap

>White woman stabbed to death

Good

Destroyers of civilisations get what they deserve

she probably voted for this, lmao