Muslim Housing Estate going up in Melbourne

Developers of a new housing estate in suburban Melbourne are only targeting Islamic families in what has been described as one of Australia's biggest faith-based developments.

Iqra Village, the residential project at Melton South in Melbourne's west, will be divided into 75 lots and marketed towards South Asian migrants.

There are also plans to build a mosque at the centre of the neighbourhood where two houses have already been built.

Australian Federation of Islamic Councils treasurer Keysar Trad told Nine's A Current Affair that Muslims may want to live in the estate to be free of discrimination and misunderstanding.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3606009/Muslim-housing-estate-Iqra-Village-planned-Melbourne.html#ixzz49XyIgtng

For fuck's sake Melbourne...

Allah approves of capitalist real estate tactics?

Thats about 20min away from me :(

When do I get a catholic housing estate so I can live away from atheists?

>segregation is bad

I'd rather have them living in one big commune than scattered around the whole city

That's colonialist and PRO white though!!

Trading and business is sunnah, make sure to pay charity.

Near the church, or as member serving the church. No atheist will come near it, you will be free of them.

Post pics

Na you want them scattered mate, gated communities like these eventually seperate them into their own country within a country. If you want them docile and more a part of the country you gotta scatter them amongst everyone else

does it come with its own sharia patrol?

Just take a look at America, after the end of segregation can you say things got better?

good.
In fact, all muslims should be relocated into muslim-only neighborhoods
Then those neighborhoods should be walled off and their inhabitants given special identity cards which clearly identifies them as being inhabitants of said neighborhoods.

WHAT IS THIS FEDORA MEME IM NOT A FEDORA IM A CATHOLIC STOP!
I'm so sorry you actually believe that, the churches here are just as degenerate all the ones in my neighbourhood are desperate to appeal to young people and will do rock and roll concerts, gay marriages and stuff

They already have them all over the place and it's ridiculous.
Like half of the old folks homes in Alberta are christian housing and they charge a good $100,000-$200,000 more than any other seniours residence simply due to terminology. It's a lulzy system but then again we're fucking over boomers who have actually fucked over every other generation so can't feel too bad for some greedy schmuck ruining their life when the people moving into those places knowingly fucked over every younger generation so they deserve the market overvaluation.

A containment city

Noice

wonderful, hopefully they go all jim jones kool aid down on that bitch

>rock and roll concerts to appeal to the kids

What decade am i in?

What's wrong with that?

Violence is sometimes justified.

>church
>rock and roll concert
This can't be real

So are they admitting they need to be contained since they can't assimilate or what?

>segregation

Burn it

>melbourne
it's like they want to outdo germany, sweden and san francisco all at once

>They want to live in the estate to be free of discrimination and misunderstanding

Instead of standing up for their beliefs and being persecuted for it the way we were in the roman era they'd rather abandon their faith and beliefs if it would increase church attendance.

Anyone else find it hypocritical for these mudshits to basically be stating that they'd rather live among each other while white people are berated for being opposed to mass migration.

When can I have a country free of papists and atheists : (

There goes integration.

Why the fuck people treat muslims like some special snowflakes? They have that treatment here and now the new Islamo-communist regime of Duterte is making that path inevitable. Fuck you lefties, fuck you

IDK why people would complain. I am quite happy for this. It allows the other major demographics to break off.

It would be great if us Protestants could be governed by Mosaic law. Atheists by whatever faggot fad they have going. Papists by Roman law. Muslims by Shari'a.

I sure am glad school told me we are all equal and to never judge people on their race. Now there are gated communities in my home town where I am unwelcome based on my skin and faith.

Would you prefer they lived next door to you?

Theres one in Germany iirc.

who cares you whiny loser.

now we have a precedent and so we can do the same

>This guy didn't get the memo

White people are not allowed to enjoy the company of other white people.

Do kids like rock in Canada still? No one gives a fuck about guitar music anymore in the states

I don't like the pope, I just don't know what to call myself. My great grandma was catholic so I just say I'm catholic

ah so you're just roleplaying to be cool

its people like when they infiltrate the ranks of christianity cause christianity to decline

they push evolution, gay marriage and liberalism

Shariah laws in this city in 3, 2,...

I'm never going to Germany
Yeah I think so it's always been popular here, but I have no idea what's popular anymore honestly I feel like I'm living in the past still.
I just got my new corded phone set up not long ago

Ay fuckwit. Precedence means fuck all if you're white. Abbos get special benefits while white poor kids eat shit. Jews get Israel while Rhodesia gets condemned by the world and on and on.

Whites are born racists and everyone else is anti racist.

I don't want to be cool? In fact I'd rather be the opposite of what's cool these days. No I'm a Christian, I just had to learn about it for myself because I was raised in a very anti atheist household and I don't know what denomination I could say I belong to.
I don't believe evolution is real though, I do not support gay relationships and there is no way I support liberalism.

>Living in the west
It's not even fucking melbourne over there

So many atheists on this board that are so destructive to white people rallying together behind the commonality of religion.

It doesn't take a genius to see that religion is extremely effective hence the new influence of Islam and Judaism exerting so much control. We fucked ourselves by abandoning Christianity, now there is no historical unity.

Find a conservative Presbyterian church

AUTISTIC CANADIAN.

WE MEET AGAIN.

Take a page out of your abo's book and burn it down so nothing can live there.

Fuck God he can pick my bumhole

I hate seeing Christians attack each other on this board, we have our differences yes but we believe in the same thing over all why do we fight over the minute differences? It makes me sad seeing Christians fight each other
My family actually got rejected from going to America because they converted to Presbyterian when my great grandma remarried. The woman who was doing their application tore up their paper and said "there's no room for your kind here" so they came to Canada.

That is very offensive but I believe you should have the right to express your opinion if you wish after all I do not want to infringe on your right of free speech.
If I'm offended that means you've just used your right, good job

Sounds fun, but what makes me mad is that if I made a similar area for 'whites only' that will probably start a race war.

Most Christians here are just fakers/ contrarians that use their Christianity as a status symbol.

You get attacked literally everyday here for being a Christian, Sup Forums is an atheist board now being open about your Christianity is like painting a bullseye on your forehead

Blasphemy should be punished with capital punishment

In an ideal Christian world yes, but in these degenerate times we need to lead these people back on the right track not hang them.
So much degeneracy is pushed on people, even if they don't realise it it's propaganda that is pushing them away from God. Can we really blame them when society is telling them to be promiscuous, to damage your body and so on?
Many of these people want a better life and the bible can help them onto that path but the media is telling them the bible is evil, we have to help these people before hanging them.

>What should we call it?
>Why don't we move the "q" in "Iraq" back here behind the "R"

Good idea actually. Easier to round them up when the time comes

You all are dinosaurs. Christianity is dead and won't survive even another five generations. Congrats you are probably some of the last Christians that will ever exist.

Is that ok? Wouldn't it be considered discriminative if for example we set up a housing estate and only let Christians move in?

you're no better than sharia mudslimes
fuck off edgy cunt

Just take a look at the big British cities. You need to spread them thin and make them lose their own culture and language.

shut up you atheist dirtbag

you know what must happen

MELBOURNE

YES

This desu. Prefer this than them moving in next to me

Bomb it

This is the same exact thing that orthodox kikes do in Lakewood, NJ. They construct their garden apartments/townhomes/McMansions around a synagogue. Often there is a small shopping center/strip mall full of kosher kike businesses [they even put the local ShopRite/Wakefern out of business and its getting replaced with some kosher supermarket because apparently the kiked out kosher merchandise still wasn't kosher enough] that they patronize.

They build these things all over the town. When they can't get building permits for whatever they are trying to build, they throw up cheap trailers that qualify as "non-permanent structures". They must have what seems like 100s of yeshivas in this small town. Traffic is a nightmare, like NYC bad. These filthy kikes stand along the road and hitch hike from other kikes constantly. They all drive old minivans with dents all over them -- supposedly they report the damage to insurance companies and then never get the cars fixed, pocketing the money.

What little of the town hasn't been kiked is nigger/spic projects full of subhuman drug dealers.

Allahu Ackbar! Sharia law when?

Kek. Ghetto as fuck.

On the up side at least you guys know what houses to burn down when they start raping school girls.

Russia, Serbia or Bulgaria. Shame you have to share it with the muzzies.

as always Japan got it's shit together, senpai

>In fact, all muslims should be relocated into muslim-only neighborhoods
relocate them to the muslim-only neighbourhoods back in the sandbox that spawned them desu senpai

Go nuts with a Super Soaker filled with pigs blood.

burn it down or fill the neighborhood with pigs blood and heads.

A fucking anagram of iraq!

yes, let's build Ghettos for specific ethnic or religious groups! makes them much easier to control you know ;^)

this is true near me too

Rather than remaining catholic they just kiss up to niggers and have pro-refugee fund raisers all the time

I was always really pro-christianity even though im an athiest because of how much it aided cohesion

but recently im just starting to resent all the damage the church does with its unchecked empathy

But it isn't a Muslim only area. Anyone is free to move in there.

Because they are the most peaceful of people and cant defend themselves

I THOUGHT YOU SAID THEY WERE GOING TO INTEGRATE

DESIGNATED BOMBING NEIGHBORHOOD

Just landed back in Perth after a 6day holiday in Melbourne and all i have to say is this:

What the FUCK are you doing Melbourne?

Jesus i've never seen a more pathetic cucked Australian city in my life, the number of dyed-hair tumblr lesbians and cuckfag guys was out of control. A quick walk down Brunswick St confirmed my suspicions that the whole state needs to be gassed.

Get your shit together faggots

I see they are integrating quite well, respecting the local tradition and culture, and blending it with the natives. See? Nothing to worry, it's not like they will just split the turfs and recreate the shit hole they came from so that in the future...wait a minute!

How is the FIFO work in WA, There is Fuck all work in Queensland.

>Brunswick St

That area is filled with hipsters

Drying up m8, a few of my mates have just been let go and a lot of skilled workers are coming back to Perth and saturating the market. If you're in the mining game i would suggest working abroad.

How the fuck is this legal?

Someone needs to make a complaint about it because it is obviously breaking the law by discriminating based on religion.

>tfw they set a precedent making it legal to discriminate based on rleigion

>"They will assimilate! "They're proud to be [nationality] first!"
>"Let's cater to their every demand, otherwise they'll become violent!"
>"We have to give them their own neighborhoods!"

>south Asian immigrants
Pakis

Faith based. You mean mini mideast shit hole exempt from all laws except sharia law
Your laws mean jack shit. Yeah, you're cucked.

>to be free of discrimination and misunderstanding.
Wouldn't want that pesky law enforcement to stop them from beating their wives, raping their children and hanging homosexuals. And hey, in a few years time they can invite their families and cousins over and cause yet another segregated ghetto and whine about how they're not "allowed" to integrate while their children become increasingly radicalized.
You better do something about this shit Australia or you know what's going to happen.

i wonder if we could bait the nignog gangs into fighting them

i want to see kebabs going full jihad on the chimps, maybe two of our problems will solve themselves

Somalian gangs with their illegal shotguns (thank god we banned them) live on the east side of the city.

Catholics are brown u racist