I'm playing Stardew Valley and have cows named Hendricks, Atwell and Dennings

I'm playing Stardew Valley and have cows named Hendricks, Atwell and Dennings.

What other big-uddered celebs should I name my other cows after?

Kevin James

Hayek.

underrated post.
Also, Gemma Arterton, Lucy Pinder, Alexandria Daddario, Kate Upton

Gentlemen, we have reached peak autism.

My kingdom for a game where you can capture and convert women into livestock against their will.

Does Hendricks have the biggest udders on any major Hollywood celeb?

Daddario's milkers are fantastic, but on the more average end of size.

I think so. I think the size rankings (not necessarily quality rankings) would go 1. Hendricks 2. Dennings 3. Atwell, and then there would be a group like Hayek/Daddario/Vergara/post-surgery Ariel Winter etc that are big, but don't quite crack the top 3

That's what I was thinking, but I'm not savvy enough about celebs to be sure.

Fuck, if only women weren't given some kind of mandatory titty measurement that's available for everyone to know.

T H O S E
I
T
S

Seven?

Evening, lads.

Hmmmm.

How about a sequel where Hayley Atwell shows up as Hendricks' cousin from across the pond. She's a bit of a tinkerer and a scientist, and when she discovers Hendricks and Winter's secret, she decides to cook up a formula that increases their dairy output.

Of course, not only does Atwell end up also trying out the formula along with Hendricks and Winter, the formula ends up in the milk they sell and literally goes viral, causing every woman who tastes the stuff to become a perpetually-lactating hucow as well.

mooo-ooore

If we're talking about turning Hendricks, Atwell and Winters into actual cowgirls, what cow parts and mannerisms should they end up with?

Extra tits? Extra nipples? Tails? Losing the ability to walk upright or talk?

make them kind, caring and somewhat lazy and absent minded.

maybe a bit more sensitive nipples and larger full tits.

oh, and easier pregnancy

Atwell's cowgirl for-moola causes these changes in any breeding-aged woman who drinks it:

- increases tit size (more so in flatter-chested women, but still causes a noticeable growth in even the fattest-uddered women)
- turns nipples into large, soft, cow-like teats
- induces permanent lactation
- causes the subject to grow cow ears, tail and cowprint markings all over her body
- permanent shedding of all human body hair below the neck
- causes women to be wildly uncomfortable in clothing of any kind aside from a collar and cowbell
- instills a suite of humiliating and difficult-to-control bovine instincts, affecting how any woman walks, talks, eats and generally thinks and behaves

Fuck I'm an oldfag
pic related
My first big tit crush

but arent hendricks tits fake??

>hendricks tits fake

Hard to tell how big those are although she's ridiculously hot
Those are better than I thought but aren't bigger than Daddario's