So what is in the files that is making the CIA have to spend days trying to make sure certain parts of the documents...

So what is in the files that is making the CIA have to spend days trying to make sure certain parts of the documents aren't shown to the public? Security risks? What could be the possible information they don't want revealed to the public?

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32241845.pdf
boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Regardless of the content of the release, it not going to be the truth. Its the fucking CIA man.

it will be the truth, under pounds upon pounds of black ink.

They've been covering it up from the public since 1963, not just for the next few days

54 years and not released for National Security reasons??
Bullshit.

So edgy, should we call in mulder and Scully?

In a time when the sheep following wavers so easily all it takes is one smart person to start bitching about the CIA funding when they were behind things like assassinating kennedy. Especially with Mr "Drain the Swamp" having such a big following.

Oh here comes somebody who has never actually read released CIA docs before to tell everyone else that they're being crazy. Thank God we got an expert on the matter here to give us a clearer look at things.

Wait is that Rich Chigga?

The entire purpose of releasing these documents was to release them in their entirety. Expurgation or redaction is not release. More Trumpian bullshit.

This era of US history was rife with cultural assassinations, there is no way it wasn't coming from high up in the government. I'm sure they don't want even a shred of anything getting out.

Whoever it was operated from the early 60s to around the mid80s and nothing since, including the first black president with zero attempts.

Calm down there randypoo. So are you an expert because you read one once. What crazy shit did you learn? Could released docs like this just be shit distractions?

Maybe it will confirm the driver turning around and shooting him point blank range. The footage is out there from a japanese news crew that caught it.

So ((( it’s aliens))) what ((( it’s aliens))) is ((( it’s aliens))) in ((( it’s aliens))) the ((( it’s aliens))) files ((( it’s aliens))) that ((( it’s aliens))) is ((( it’s aliens))) making ((( it’s aliens))) the ((( it’s aliens))) CIA ((( it’s aliens))) have ((( it’s aliens))) to ((( it’s aliens))) spend ((( it’s aliens))) days ((( it’s aliens))) trying ((( it’s aliens))) to ((( it’s aliens))) make ((( it’s aliens))) sure ((( it’s aliens))) certain ((( it’s aliens))) parts ((( it’s aliens))) of ((( it’s aliens))) the ((( it’s aliens))) documents ((( it’s aliens))) aren't ((( it’s aliens))) shown ((( it’s aliens))) to ((( it’s aliens))) the ((( it’s aliens))) public? ((( it’s aliens))) Security ((( it’s aliens))) risks? ((( it’s aliens))) What ((( it’s aliens))) could ((( it’s aliens))) be ((( it’s aliens))) the ((( it’s aliens))) possible ((( it’s aliens))) information ((( it’s aliens))) they ((( it’s aliens))) don't ((( it’s aliens))) want ((( it’s aliens))) revealed ((( it’s aliens))) to ((( it’s aliens))) the ((( it’s aliens))) public?

they covered up 911
they could have easily done the same thing with Kennedy in a less-technological age

>including the first black president with zero attempts.

that you know of

Whoa, user hacked the mainframe

Anonymous (((((alien))))) races Many people wonder Many people wonder / Many people wonder Many people wonder / Many people wonder Many people wonder (Thu) Many people wonder Many people wonder : Many people wonder Many people wonder : Many people wonder Many people wonder if Kennedy was about to announce govt involvement with (((((alien))))) races No. Many people wonder Many people wonder Many people wonder Many people wonder Many people wonder Many people wonder Many people wonder Many people wonder Many people wonder ▶
File: if Kennedy was about to announce govt involvement with (((((alien))))) races image.jpg if Kennedy was about to announce govt involvement with (((((alien))))) races ( Many people wonder Many people wonder if Kennedy was about to announce govt involvement with (((((alien))))) races KB, if Kennedy was about to announce govt involvement with (((((alien))))) races Many people wonder Many people wonder Many people wonder x Many people wonder Many people wonder Many people wonder )

>> Many people wonder Many people wonder Many people wonder Many people wonder Many people wonder Many people wonder Many people wonder Many people wonder Many people wonder if Kennedy was about to announce govt involvement with (((((alien))))) races (You)

>Could released docs like this just be shit distractions?

Doubt it, since most of the info is old anyways and everyone's caught up with the last distraction when they threw Weinstein under the bus and opened the flood gates. It's just info they've been pressed for a long time about and they wanna make sure they cut out all the stuff about the second shooter.

That's a pretty outlandish claim to put out with no sauce there son.

Easily. Same thing in fifty years well get more on the real story of the Las Vegas CIA backed Isis bugged gun deal that went wrong and turned into a mass shooting.

Whoa, mind blown, how do I haxor elite for this info?

The fuck are you smoking where did you come up with that?

>doubt it
Dropping potential info on a juicy controversy is def a shit distraction

There was app kinds of fishy shit about it. Like dude had cameras set up in his hotel room covering every angle. You don't do that kind of thing if you're planning on blowing your brains out. Hang on there was a pic floating around a while ago with some fun little tid bits on it I'll see if I can find it.

I mostly meant it sarcastically, but it's a fun read none the less.

Anonymous they are everywhere First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) / First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) / First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) (Thu) First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) : First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) : First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) they are everywhere No. First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) they are everywhere ▶
File: they are everywhere image.jpg they are everywhere ( First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) they are everywhere KB, they are everywhere First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) First you to the (((((aliens)))))) First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) First you must surrender to the (((((aliens)))))) they are everywhere (You)
Whoa, they are everywhere mind they are everywhere blown, they are everywhere how they are everywhere do they are everywhere I they are everywhere haxor they are everywhere elite they are everywhere for they are everywhere this they are everywhere info?

How "juicy" even is it by today's standards though? The general population accepted the narrative at the time and most of my generation was pretty accepting of it or don't care anymore

>You don't do that kind of thing if you're planning on blowing your brains out

I would.

Like dude had cameras set up in his hotel room covering every angle
>2017
>CCTV cameras are cheap and easy to setup and why not know what's going on outside your room if you were planning that
>plus it was suicide by cop

He had cameras covering every angle so he could be prepared to blow his brains out without having someone do it for them. Take it from me my dad did a murder suicide he literally killed someone then himself he didnt want to go to jail and he didnt want to get caught. Same applies to Paddock.

The southern union wanted him dead. He was lashing on them during his rare speech.

Southern Union consisted of richest families across the states of the south (NC, SC, PA, etc..). Most of them were italians and worked in similar ways to Mafia.

Selling drugs (weed, cocaine), controlling liquor market, money laundering, loan sharks, controlling ports trade (cargo), recruiting politicians-judges, etc....

They were mainly backed by Rothchild's family, originally from Europe (where the leadership were).

JFK had a meeting with 3-4 of them, he clearly didn't want to join the "cult", the cult could be anything you name it, either KKK, illuminatis, skulls, freemasons, etc...

Not sure who told JFK about their nature, but he made it clear to them what was his intention during his speech.

JFK was leading the CIA & National Guard to do to these people FEMA camp style.

But, they got him.

JFK kinda knew that they're going to kill him. But he insisted on going out without any armoured vehicle because he didn't care.

He spoke, he warned. Didn't even have to name anyone, it was so visible to everybody.

Paddock didn't want to be Bubbas Bitch

There's no way any of that shit would be official documents, tinfoil.

It one of the tops in USAs history

PA is in the South?

Hello. I have specific information about the Kennedy Assassination that Trump doesn't even have. I will be posting my PayPal in 5 minutes. $50.00 to read what really happened.

Exactly

It was said they don't want to endanger police officers and shit, so I'm guessing it was real serious shit. The type of shit that would cause mass riots, and head-on collisions with police and citizens.

>by Rothchild's family,
you faggots see Jews everywhere
this is not healthy

you should get your mom to go to the doctor for you and get some free meds

Who are you, nigga? You sound like you actually know some shit...

Go to bed Rosenblaskowitzbroflovski.

>Who are you, nigga? You sound like you actually know some shit...

If you're the right person you could have enough access to worse stuff happening in the Shadow government world.

When you know too much, you become TI (targeted individual). Specially when you refuse to join them.

Anonymous (((((((aliens))))) were involved hahaha It’s not autism hahaha It’s not autism / hahaha It’s not autism hahaha It’s not autism / hahaha It’s not autism hahaha It’s not autism (Thu) hahaha It’s not autism hahaha It’s not autism : hahaha It’s not autism hahaha It’s not autism : hahaha It’s not autism hahaha It’s not autism (((((((aliens))))) were involved No. hahaha It’s not autism hahaha It’s not autism hahaha It’s not autism hahaha It’s not autism hahaha It’s not autism hahaha It’s not autism hahaha It’s not autism hahaha It’s not autism hahaha It’s not autism ▶
File: (((((((aliens))))) were involved autismspeaks.png (((((((aliens))))) were involved ( hahaha It’s not autism (((((((aliens))))) were involved KB, (((((((aliens))))) were involved hahaha It’s not autism hahaha It’s not autism hahaha It’s not autism x hahaha It’s not autism hahaha It’s not autism hahaha It’s not autism )

Shut the fuck up, schizoid

Theres better evidence but this is the summary of the theory
There's a lot of big words in it though so try sounding them out.

We already know because of the elite haxor

Actually lol'd

Dude I'd love to be TI I think he's a great artist

There is literally no evidence that Jewish families control the world.

I was into that shit too, user.
In 8th grade.

That's retarded.
That also, fucking what? What does killing yourself have to do with setting up cameras?
Still wouldn't explain why you can find literally nothing about the footage from those cameras and why people are still "stumped" for a motive.

Also watch the interviews with Paddocks brother again.

wow - fuck off you kike motherfucker

>visible

Money rolls
Closet clothes
That's how ???? Rocks&Rolls!!

Did ted cruz's dad kill JFK?

So.. any evidence of the buys via surveillance vid?

>kike
yep

8th grade

do you think you'll flunk again?

>Still wouldn't explain why you can find literally nothing about the footage from those cameras and why people are still "stumped" for a motive
He wasn't recording just a live feed to watch the hall. Some people are crazy

Again so that no one takes him out or takes him to jail Paddock wasn't psychic so there was no way he could tell if any of their souls were coming without any cameras. Simple

You do realize that shit like this will be the reason why anti-semitic speech will be banned in the US?

Can you find any surveillance footage tho? Cuz I couldn't. Granted I didn't look for very long because my interest in it at the time was fleeting.

Brandon, fuck off

no
my mom said you took a shit on the floor

There won't be anything of real importance or it's release would've been delayed indefinitely. It'll be sanitized for sure.

Although I'd pay attention to the news on the day it's released for a Kentucky shuffle.

are you all too stupid to check Sup Forums???

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32241845.pdf

it was the motherfucking jews and here is your goddamn proof

No, it will be banned because Donald Trump is a massive jew lover.

I can't because it doesn't exist unless someone would like to post it right now your theory that you support does not hold up.

Ohhhhhh I get what you're saying now.
I could see that I suppose.

1. Racemixing should be encouraged so that we have no more races
2. You were already a retard with an IQ of 90--you elected Trump.

You will pay for insulting my people in this manner

CIA is no longer creditable. Probably would trust it prior to 1961.

Checked.

Looks like it really was the jews.

What did I say you filthy kike piece of shit?

shut up, kike

>you filthy kike piece of shit
oh look
8th grade has a potty mouth
lel

it is because Oswald was a CIA operative trained by them for "subversive" work (the word the CIA used) in the USSR and China. He was an asset and we have not heard the CIA's full involvement yet, they may even be trying to cover up the fact that an asset went rogue just to avoid embarrassment.

> damn those Menorah loving fucks damn them for being different than I and making me feel less accomplished day by day

mommy says jew hating time is over on the computer
come on
it's a school nite

It's not my theory. I was just posting what I had read. Regardless of that, the lack of video evidence does not confirm or deny anything in this instance. It isn't a factor because it's not available.

it's over for your kind and you know it, shekelberg

>Sup Forums

no, we don't go there
too many stupid whiny Trump sjws like you

mommy says you need to turn the internet off now
you make the energy bills go up

No but all jokes aside Jews are scum.

mommy says you also need to start coming up the stairs to use the bathroom
those cans of rockstar are disgusting

Faggot you don't, nor will you ever know a single Jew or come in contract with one in your entire faggot life.

/pol is retarded
you can't even troll there

No arguments. You lost Schneur Witzblatt, go back inside your merkavahand fly to another planet and don't forget to bring all your fellow jewish cockroaches with you.

Yeah I think we all agree on that at least.

I would argue that that video is incredibly important because without it there is no proof that Paddock was an Isis arms dealer and that would debunk that Anonymous person's "truth" just because something may feel right and if others posted similar "truths" without it actually being supported with a myriad or at least one key piece of strong evidence then you should brush it aside my friend

filthy kike

>arguments
says the faggot drooling "durrrrr the jews durrr

mommy says hitler time is over on the computer now
you need to take all those food wrappers to the trash
she is worried about roaches and mice

>trying this hard to slide it

jews did JFK everyone

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146788883/pol/146788883

Oh look, David Racemixerberg Shekelpoacherstein is MAD. I bet you check under your bed for Hitler each time you go to bed.

why are you idiots encouraging this

Things that link to things that link to things etc.

Something can be classified even if its an association of otherwise unclassified things. They have to be pretty careful, especially with old stuff that current officials may be less familiar with.

Having said that, our classification scheme is very complicated as each department has different rules and levels and whatnot. I think Obama and Trump have made efforts to reduce confusion, but a bureaucracy will be a bureaucracy

is that the youtube hehe guy?

go to bed 8th grade
you have a big day ahead of you tomorrow
keeping out of the way of the 7th graders trying to kick your faggot ass