Why don't you have a gf?

Why don't you have a gf?

Maybe I'm destined to be stuck like this. Maybe I'm meant to just exist unhappily.

I do, been with her for almost 11 years now. Met her at the end of high school.

I have a shit excuse but I just got out of one where she was batshit crazy and I just want to relax for a little while before getting in those endeavors again

My wife would be a total cunt about it... Plus, I've reached the age where I don't really want any women around me unless they're Asian and giving me a massage.

women don't like me

it's that simple

>ive been hit on by dudes though

>Live at home
>no job
>no car
>I've thought about killing myself everyday since freshman year
>I am not ment to be loved by anyone worth while.

Is pic related?

Either way I bet she was a fucking fantastic lay, the crazy ones usually are

because i live in vermont and every single girl is either a mom or a redneck.

Maybe try something wild like getting off your lazy as and going out and getting work so you can be a real person?

Of course when you've accomplished that, avoid women, because they only want everything you can give them and more. Bitches...

Too busy handling your mom

My gf wanted a break because she had a lot of things going on and it was causing a lot of stress and it was the same for me but she said that she still does have feelings for me and I still have feelings for her and I see her everyday and knowing that I still do have a chance with her puts a smile on my face every day when I see her

How beta can you be? Forget the whore and go fuck other girls.

Omg user, you are a simpleton. Bitch tossed you aside in grand style. Wake up dude.

Nah she means the world to me

Story?

That's hilarious. Good luck buddy.

I'm always rejected. Currently figuring how to build a really realistic robot wife.

im ok by myself

Last girl I dated turned out to be an otherkin who legit thought she was wolf, before that the girl thought it was cute to break shit in my house (which resulted in an instant breakup), and the one before that was okay but we didn't have anything in common.

Waiting until I have better taste to date again

Spend all your money on it, and make sure the pussy doesn't work. That's a real wife.

cause im a loser

Not much to say.

Dumped my gf at the time to be with her. Pretty normal relationship afterwards. Recently bought a house with her (60/40 split since I'm earning more), everything's going well. Kid planned for next year.

Pretty standard I guess.

Look on the bright side: you're not a loser with a crazy loser gf fucking with you.

Just put the house and car in her name. She's gonna end up with them.

idk if thats a bright side tbh

Because I'm a dicklet
>tfw 7 inches.

Not married. It's also on paper that she'd get only 40% of the house, I end up with 60% plus the initial deposit.

As for my car, she can't get it either since we're not married. And that's a good thing, because it's a Charger Hellcat, still worth a bunch of money.

Worst thing that can happen is that she leaves me after we get the kid, which would force me to pay for it until he gets 18. In that case, I could also move from Canada to the US to avoid paying. Tech jobs are available everywhere.

Why dont you have a significant other? Huh?

I expect an unanswered question.

Because I have a cute bf

>I expect an unanswered question.
Ok here:

Faggot.

They could be a femanon.

Because I want it to happen naturally and I anit a real bitch about it. You probably won't understand and it's not my writing this time.

Guess I've just chosen that if I'm destined to be with someone, the time will come.
Last and only GF was a newcomer in sophomore year that was, I guess, desperate for someone to be with, I accepted because I didn't see the problem with just striking up a relationship with someone you don't know anything about. (plus being a 16yr old virgin)
She had some screws loose in her head but she was never out to take advantage of someone. Just didn't know how to calm down and was really hyper.
Me not having a car I couldn't see her outside of school and I eventually felt like a piece of shit because she was with me, a guy with nothing to really give. So I broke it off about five months in.
The next year she graduated as a junior and married someone about a year after who was on the sex offender registry.

Sit there and wait.

Because I skipped prom in high school. Never dated in High School. Had a few guilty hookups in College. And then entered the real world without really any idea what a woman wants. Now Im 25, and women are very hard to talk to

I do and here in the next year i might just wife her.

Bc I fucked enough girls when I was 15-20 to take all the excitement away from sex. So if I were to be a with girl now it has to be someone that is actually interesting. And since basically all the decent girls are already in relationships I don't really bother putting myself out there. So I ended up putting on a lot of weight which makes it impossible to find a decent girl even if it were to show.

Because.

Nah, I'm a dude

My wife won't let me

lol

I'm 40, never had a girlfriend.

I blame my development as a child for this, my dad was a raging alcoholic who would hang out with his mates at the pub after working as a fisherman, my mum had 2 other kids 18 months younger than me, who at the age of 3 was really just instructed to stay in my room, and stay away from dad when he got home, by the age of 5 i had only garnered 1 friend in the whole town of say 150-180 people, her name was chantelle, unfortunately this friendship only really lasted for 7 months, she and her mum Gloria died in a car crash on their way to the city thus giving me a realization that I was well and truly alone then, as was my mother. I had severe anxiety and I was sucking my thumb and rocking back and forth all the time, the entire town of boys all started bullying me even before I STARTED school.. my dad didn't really teach me anything except fear, when i did start school, i was on a bus for 45 minutes there and 45 minutes back and i was bullied relentlessly, to the point of actually being hung out of the window while doing 100km/s and only being hung on by your legs.. this happened for years so you can understand why I have never really had a girlfriend, my confidence was completely crushed and my social skills were absolutely fucked, adding to this my self esteem was never really there,I just took 3 photo's of my teeth and my smile 10 minutes prior to reading this OP, so yeah this is what my smile looks like now...

I really didn't have the best start in life, but I'm still here.

debilitating schizophrenia

the unfortunate truth

I got off my NEET ass and went to work 12hr/days before we moved, my co-worker was female and would always talk about how her ex was a deadbeat with no job that wouldn't give her child support.

Basically the story was she had 3 kids with him, split up, and now squeezes so much money out of him he would rather live with relatives and make below the poverty level because he would have more money that way than if he actually pursued his career and dished out for child support.

My parents split up and my mom could potentially hose my dad for $1400/mo on top of full custody automatically being granted. She doesn't because she isn't a scumbag, but the power is still there, and women use it every day.

maybe its because you wear womens clothes.

She also gave stories about how she basically spent every moment she could at clubs because not only would she get free drinks from beta males, but she actually started charging people money to dance with her.

I was surprised anyone would be desperate enough to pay a woman just to dance, or even buy them a drink. Apparently business is booming for her. Of course not a dime of any of her money went to her own kids, she just left them with grandma while she's out clubbing

I'm married. Been for five years.

Elisa millicent sinclair is why im single.

you sound like my step son. he was a mamas boy and he took advantage of being the favorite. his mom let him do anything without consequence. never disciplined him. so he grew up a lazy slob. now that he is 15 years old he slouches when standing or eating. his skin has turned dark around his neck because he still does not know how to fucking shower. he is fat. pizza faced mongrel. does not do house chores. does not go out of his room unless its to eat and he eats a lot!

my only advice to you is kill yourself so as not to burden your parents. you lazy prick.

I guess I just don't do anything where I would meet anyone.

cant see a troll post a mile away?

you forgot to mention the constant nagging. a mute button would be an upgrade to the wife.

Last gf I had was 6 years ago. I was living normie until 5 years ago. I been a loser since. Me being a loser had little to do with her and more unrealistic expectations for career and some deep seeded issues.

>no car
>no job
>no place of my own

Basically, I am a scum bag to women. I know what I am. I have fallen behind so badly that all my other family members who are a few years younger than me are doing well. I remain my on stance that I do not deserve to even ask a women out until I get my shit straight but who knows when that will be.

>inb4 get a job
I have actually been searching and filling out forms

I'm first working on the body. Then I will investigate how to create an A.I., I'm planing to program her to be possitive and supportive. I have a looong way to go, but its the only thing thats stoping me to killing my self.

you might wanna check where you live. some states recognize common law marriage status after a couple has lived together for 7 years. if that is the case your written contract is null. she will clean the house and your bank account. not to mention sell your car for money if you end up having kids.

With such a loving step-father it's hard to see why he isn't a child prodigy lol

don't you talk to me or my wife's son ever again!

Because wife is better.

All of the women I'm interested in are in committed relationships already

bc you know who it is

Can't drive.

Honestly, it's too much fun being single.

It is and you should do what's fun and honest.

exactly
why be tied down to 1 girl while you're in the prime of your life? Doesn't make no sense to me.

it always ends and it never ends well

i take sex when its handed to me (maybe once a year, every six months if im lucky) and im content with that

Ikr. Considering you already had a failed relationship.

>smiles

Because I'm at an age where I simply don't care enough to put up with womens' bullshit to acquire and keep one. Don't get me wrong, I haven't completely given up on the concept, but I'm to the point where if I feel that we're not compatible, I'm gonna be vocal about it, because I don't wanna waste my time and I damn sure don't wanna waste theirs either.

It's sometimes surreal, because I have a lot of female friends who don't understand it, and I have to go through this entire spiel every time I'm asked about it, so now I'm just sort of like: none of your business, but in a polite way.

Younger women don't get it at all, because they only see the benefits I come with. I'm quasi-mature, older, responsible, have a good and well paid job, above average looks, have some talents and I'm easy to talk to and funny while being sociable.

I just don't ever find a girl I'm willing to invest in, in time, money and personal freedoms.

i tried this, being vocal and honest as soon as i say something that was bullshit or not gonna work

definitely helped in the long run but most times you still get some petty argument out of it

what makes the difference is your ability to just walk out the door

Because this is me

What's your job? Tour guide of mom's basement?

Take those nasty piercings out , shave that sad excuse of a beard, and wash your face every day to get rid of that acne. You'll be a solid 7/10 and you could possibly leave this board forever.

No gf for me bc I look like Pvt Pyle from FMJ even tried sliming down now I just look like a deflated Pvt Pyle

Micropenis

because she was/is an insufferable attention whoring cunt like the rest of her gender.

Thanks man- i appreciate this.

Cause my wife would be pissed.

same.
Kinda wish I had more of a sex drive so that I would be better at fucking when this things occur, but I really couldn't care less about getting laid often

No problem bro

I'm a faggot.

Women don't improve my life, they're always self entitled leeches.

>he can't have more than one girl in his life
the absolute state of westerners

No, I work for a large appliance corporation. Even the lowest paying jobs in assembly are still 40k a year, plus benefits, insurance, 401k, dental, vision and a quarterly bonus program. I also get like 4 weeks of vacation until I hit 6 years, then I get 5. I can also roll over up to 2 weeks for next year, and get 6 weeks the following year. Labor in manufacturing is getting harder to come by, because of the types of people who don't mind manual labor are rapidly going extinct, and a lot of the current force are retiring. If you can pass a GAT, you can get into jobs that make 80k a year.

Cuz I simply don't want one after the several shitty ones I have had in my life. None of them were worth it in hindsight, and I don't see why I would go and do it all again. I have high standards now because of it, not on looks, but just lifestyles and personalities.

Plus, I don't see myself being alive 5 years from now, hopefully. Since I'm going to be, and have been, doing crazy-ass shit that could easily get me killed. But. Here I am.

Training to free climb at the moment

I've seen worse looking dudes with cute gfs. I'd say your problem is simply confidence.

Im hella confident until it comes to one on one times with the person im after. I deflect my insecurities with jokes and shit- but i release all of my pent up shit at once, and it scares people away. I mean- i live in a damn basement.

I have never found a woman I can talk to without my phobia kicking in because my mom beating me and they scare me and alltho they are pretty they don't understand my jokes or my sense of humor and don't respect that I have a hard time getting horny

Well yeah, and I don't fuck with single moms, and in my age group, there's a LOT of them. Sorry, but I don't need the drama associated with your past fuckups, nor do I need the issues that come with splitups with kids involved.

I'm not down to raise another man's child. That might make me some kind of petty asshole, and I catch a LOT of shit for it, but sorry. If I want to go disappear for a weekend out of town or something, I don't need a lot of rigaramarole to get ready. I wanna just pack up and GO.

I've still known plenty of dudes living in basements who still pull women.

That said, women are brutal when it comes to insecurities, and you can only deflect it with humor for so long before it's not cute anymore, it's needy. Sounds like you actually need a way to channel all that pent up shit in a way that's productive. Maybe friends?

Yeah im fuckin trying dude. People dont seem to like me/ Im so unimportant that i never get invited to things with my 'friends'

That sucks, bro. For what it's worth though, you don't seem so bad.