My girlfriend "accidentally" gave another dude her number last night. Let me know your thoughts

My girlfriend "accidentally" gave another dude her number last night. Let me know your thoughts

>Wake up this morning to a text from gf
>"we need to talk. Its nothing bad but please don't get mad."
>call her
>She works as a server
>Last night a customer thought she was cute
>He made conversation with her and asked for her number
>she says she was flustered and didn't know what to say so she gave it to him

Do you think she is cheating?

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2011/09/06/the-medium-is-the-message/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yep, dump her.

They're all whores so if not yet, then eventually.

I'm sorry user, your girlfriend is fucking another man.

>Do you think she is cheating?

No, but she's considering it.

>didn't know what to say so gave him her number
I bet you went with it too, faggot.
How about say I HAVE A BOYFRIEND.

No, I think she just made a mistake. Unless there is more to the story, I don't know why you'd even bother posting this shit.

No actually I'm not buying her story for a second. But I figure why not air it out to a bunch of people who will probably confirm my feelings.

>she didn't say "i have a boyfriend"

she's about to be

holy fuck dump her you cuck

No such thing as an accident. A customer was flirting with her and she gave him her number. He made her so hot she couldn't think straight and gave in, that is what happened here.

Are you going to let yourself be disrespected like that OP?

Dump her.

therationalmale.com/2011/09/06/the-medium-is-the-message/

dump her, she intends to cheat

shows that she got hot in the moment thinking about the other guy and was thinking of him rather than you. it's not a matter of when but if

Don't let yourself be cucked, OP. If you don't dump her ass, be on your guard. At best she's on one strike of three unless something else happened.

She accidentally gave him her number right before she accidentally gave him a blow job.

Keep your woman better. At least she came to you honestly, y'all ain't keeping her interested right now, step up bro

big dick here (7.5 inches)

anyone want me to cuck them on kik hit me up

my kik is velikynovgorod

Either she's telling the truth and won't pursue this guys penis or she's covering up something with this.
Look through her phone in a few days. It's not a dick move. I did it to my ex and found evidence.
Most girls at least flirt with other guys while in a relationship.

>Don't let yourself be cucked
>but let it happen two more times

dumb fuck

Youre obviously going to have to kidnap her, keep her in a basement for a few months, then kill her.

its a total dick move, everyone flirts, y'all just gotta keep your women

Hey for all I know, OP might really love this girl and want to save the relationship. My point was after two to three issues it's completely unsalvageable. If this is the first offense, it might be saved.

If she were cheating on you, why the fuck would she even tell you about something this minor? Wouldn't she just not tell you?

Just seems weird to me that she would tell you this if she were fucking other guys. The typical behavior is the girl lies about the level of shit she did "I just kissed him while I was drunk" when the reality is that they fucked them or something. They do this to alleviate guilt around doing something worse. To them, even though they lied about the severity of what they did, if you forgive them for the fake incident, then they feel forgiven for the actual thing they did.

>being this naive

>still

>in fucking

>20
>17

zero humanity bro. You listen to b to much

this is my line of thought though. I mean what if she only told me about giving her number but actually fucked the guy. It was around 2AM she texted this to me. As a server she does get off at 12 sometimes so it isn't uncommon for her to text me when she gets off, but 2am seems a little late

If she was truthful and was solely focused/in love with you, then she wouldn't of given her number.

It's nice that she came to you about it though. You don't have to be in red alert panic mode. It would be ideal at this point to sit down and ask her why she would of done it to begin with and if there are any underlying issues between the two of you to create a separation in the relationship.

There is no excuse for cheating. She didn't cheat, but her actions are not very trustworthy. I wouldn't be comfortable with that.

What's really bad is that I did something very similar with my girlfriend, and I asked another girl for her number and my girlfriend had to find out the hard way. It's unacceptable and the temptation can most definitely be avoided.

You're right user, I'll be more cynical since it's [current year]

>she didn't cheat

Cheating = betrayal of trust, it's that simple

Can't fucking trust her

Worked with a girl years ago. Dating a guy. Ex comes into store. She gives him her number. Breaks up with boyfriend a few days later. Starts fucking ex. She's leaving you. Dump her ass now.

Boot the bitch that’s how it all starts

Okay well by the societal standard of "cheating", she didn't physically engage him or go to that level of cheating.

I don't deny what you are saying though. I wouldn't like that one bit if it happened to me. I would feel cheated.

She thought about cheating.
She pounced on the opportunity presented to her.
She was going to do it.
She felt guilty, so she told you.
Or she did do it, and feels guilty, so she's letting you know the *minor* details, but not the juicy shit(e.g. that he fingered her ass hole while pounding her pussy).

All-in-all, let her slide. Now when you get a girls number, you can say "it was an accident"

/thread

Ya she just fucking did you cuck.

>Having a girlfiend when you could just have a cute waifu who would never do any of this shit
That's your problem

>made me chuckle softly to myself/10

>she's possibly cheating
>beta cucks ITT are all "BREAK UP WITH HER! WAHHH"

Pussies. He's now got control, he could use that shit to his advantage. How many girls ya'll fuck? None. Ok.

Have fun rubbing your dick on a pillow and then crying yourself to sleep.

True, OP could guilt her into all kinds of shit whether she did it or not, depending on how malleable her self-esteem is.

>calling others cucks yet being okay with possibly cheating

dumb fuck

OP you eat that dude cum out of her yet?

I'm not "okay" with it, per se, but it's possible she didn't cheat. And if she did, of course that's fucking brutal, but the outcome could go two ways:
One : break up with her, and let her long held lust run wild i.e. she fucks all your friends

Two : you shame her so fucking much, she submits to all your requests.

If she did cheat, break up with her, of course.

dump her, she told you because she felt guilty about it, she considered cheating on you or, maybe, she already did it

I said to kidnap and kill her, not some weak ass emotional manipulation game like women play.

Fuck her best friend then say you were flustered and and didn't know what to do so you gave your dick to her by accident.

Lol ur a cuck dude

>kidnap and kill
That's beta shit. Your heart broke that much, dawg? Crying and shit. Kek. You gonna kill yourself after, too?

Faggot that never had a girlfriend

There are a few possibilities
1. She's telling the truth. She was in an awkward situation and made a mistake.
2. She's testing you. She wants you to have a certain reaction to either test your feelings or see if she could get away with cheating in the future.
3. She wants to cheat but needed an alibi for why some rando will be texting her.
You know her, so you would know better than any of us which option is most likely.

Dump her. Instantly.

The only correct response should have been 'I have a boyfriend'

It isn't really cheating unless you're married so...shut the fuck up because you know you hit on other chicks all the time.

Fuck this other people user, she made a minor genuine mistake and told you about it almost immediately. She's a keeper. Don't let this other prepubescent underage insecure faggots convince you otherwise

Obviously not. It is the best solution because then he doesnt have to play her bullshit games, he gets sex anytime he wants regardless of her wishes, he knows shes not fucking around on him, and he can end (wink wink nudge nudge) the relationship anytime he wants

>Some guy she doesn't know says she's cute, she does nothing about this
>He converses with her after this, she lets him.
>He tells her she's cute, she gets flustered
>He asks for number, she gives it to him.

Okay so I got 3 possible answer for you.
1. She's trying to actively cheat
2. She's very weak minded
3. She's oblivious to what this guy's trying to do. (most likely not)

Send dick pics to his number

It's basically over OP you failed to keep your hoe in line because she gave in so easy.. all you can do is abuse her and crush her self esteem. Get all the sex u want outta her now and dump her when you find a new dumpster. Girls do that shit because you are beta and not what they want. If she wanted you she woulda told the cuck to fuck off texted you when she got off that she needed that alpha dick
/thread

You sound like you have a naive girlfriend. 99% of the time, men are going to ask for a woman's number because they desire to sex them. Even if they never bring it up, but women can be so air headed when it comes to this.

I speak from experience. "he is only nice to you because he wants to have sex with you." 3 months later she's telling me how she isn't going to be hanging out with that guy because he wanted something more than friendships.

Women lie to themselves all the time to the point they become oblivious to obvious signs. It's like they believe the bullshit spewed by our society about relationships between men and women.

There is a reason why men and women were separate. And it wasn't to continue the status quo or whatever other bullshit propaganda someone with an agenda will tell you.

It was because it would lead to rapes, regretful decisions, and ruined families. Unfortunately, all women have degenerated and men are following suit. Very few actual men left. Even less good women.

Also, I wanna add, unless I want to fuck them. I don't go complimenting them on their vain appearances.

This

this.
you gotta show her she means something to you user or you'll lose her

dubs of truth

>GF of 3 years
>Find out shes talking to one of her old fuck buddies that is getting married
>He wants her to get drinks with him
>"The boy doesn't buy you drinks?"
>She almost went one night apparently but didn't
>Guy says he wants to be more than friends
>"But user, you have a girlfriend..."
>Doesn't mention me at all
>She gives him her snap a week later

How fucked am I? I feel terrible.

Leave the bitch

Kek, you are second choice, backup boyfriend. The "safe" plan. I would abandon that ship before it sinks

this - move on, you deserve better... also post her pic, or better yet - TITS!

i am surprised she told you she gave it to him, that is the only part that makes think that she still a little invested in you. But still, she must have flirted with him - and actually giving him the number is not OK - tell her and see what she says. Most likely you will need to move on.

she already sucked his dick bruh

this, you lost that one - if she doesn't go with this one, she will be looking for other men - you are the backup sage plan as user said.

he was probably bigger too

>>She almost went one night apparently but didn't
hah, that's what you think, faggot

oh yeah. if she's giving him this shit that dude laid down the pipe like a plumber. sorry op

Holy fuck shut up you tremendous faggot.

If a girl is thinking of cheating she is a worthless slut and doesn't mean anything to anyone.

Stop putting women on a pedestal. Her cheating isn't excused by how OP treats her.

God you're a fag.

lol im so glad that there are so many cucks out there

Yes, she is cheating on you fucking mighty cuck, she is a fucking whore. Kick her ass outta your house.

No, I don't think it's cheating. She didn't know what to do, and more importantly, probably didn't get her tip yet. If she goes out with him while you're still cheating, then yeah, fuck her. She was in a bad situation is all. I had a friend that did this exact same thing, and he regretted it afterword.

Ex did the same thing. He called when I was in the room. She cheated on me a week later, but it wasn't with that dude. I'd talk it through and make sure she deletes the number, and then keep an eye on her.

I wouldn't waste your time, just leave now!

You unbelievable cock sucking faggot. You're the reason what's really wrong with our country. Go fucking die you fucking disgrace.

Hey op how insecure are you about yourself

Big if true.

>2 am
>"hey hun I slipped and fell pussy first onto some guy's erect cock we still bucci?"
>doesn't instantly dump her

Send dick pics from her phone to his number, but trap dick that can pass for your gf

/thread

My girlfriend got "knocked up" by some another dude her number last night. Let me know your thoughts
>Wake up this morning to a Prgenency check in dust bin.
>She works as a server
>Last night a customer thought she was cute
>He made conversation with her and asked if she's up for sucking some cocks.
>she says she was flustered and didn't know what to say so she fucked him.

That's basically what i'm thinking.

Pretty sure she didn't but I guess I couldn't know for sure, there were a few times she seemed open to the idea of getting drinks but I can't be sure. The shit that bothered me the most was when he'd say like "I already know what you look like in the morning" and she'd just laugh and go along with it. Either way I guess it's over.

Yeah it is, end it with some dignity on your own terms

Don't be an insecure little faggot, just man up and ask her if she still wants to be in a relationship with you, 'cause you're not cool with her handing out her number to random dudes. Or make it an open relationship so you can hunt some chicks again idgaf. None of this behind her back bullshit. Fucking fourteen year olds on this board.

She's being honest by telling you that. Just block the number, end of story.

Not a matter of if but when*

Kek

A blowjob? How accidental ;)

Tend to agree, though I'd still be watching for other changes.

Her confession is just a psychological ploy anyway: she did something worse, or plans to do something worse. Her making a big deal of this relatively minor thing is just to try to throw you off and drop your guard. No need to get rid of her but just realize that's what's up

His gf is a server

I did this shit to my parents my entire childhood, it established the myth that I was a good kid

Next thing we're gonna hear from this faggot op is, 'I like watching my gf have sex with other men". Is she cheating on me Sup Forums?

>Underrated
Kekd

Inb4 smack the bitch up

Ditch her immediately. The absolute best scenario for you is that she decided to cheat, then backed out later when her pussy wasn't as wet. That just means she will cheat and hasn't yet. She's already mentally dumped your ass.

Varying degrees of "worse scenario" have already been covered.

Have you posted nudes yet? No? Well she's turning you into a cuck

Cheating IS a betrayal of trust, but not all betrayals of trust are cheating, you fucking mongoloid.