Have fresh rekt

>have fresh rekt
>no rekt thread
Wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-bill/5566
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

moar rekt bread pls

idk why it feels so good to see brain being extruded from a head

>That's it.

>living for that long
>get old
>die like that

For the first 18 seconds of that video, I bet you that man felt more alive than anyone browsing b tonight

:(

Do you enjoy pimple popping videos as well? I enjoy both, so wonder if there is a commonality.

what was he even trying to accomplish

Look at her go, just powered right over him.

Oops. Ignore that file name.

I don't know what's more annoying. The little bitch running over the kid or the big bitch that's recording this crap instead of whipping the little bitch's ass.

>Public Law No: 111-294 (12/09/2010)

>Animal Crush Video Prohibition Act of 2010 - Amends the federal criminal code to revise the prohibition against depictions of animal cruelty to prohibit anyone from knowingly creating an animal crush video if: (1) such person intends or has reason to know that such video will be distributed in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce; or (2) such video is distributed in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce. Prohibits the sale, marketing, exchange, or distribution of such videos in interstate or foreign commerce.

>Defines "animal crush video" as any photograph, motion picture, film, video or digital recording, or electronic image that: (1) depicts actual conduct in which one or more living non-human mammals, birds, reptiles, or amphibians is intentionally crushed, burned, drowned, suffocated, impaled, or otherwise subjected to serious bodily injury; and (2) is obscene.

>Extends the applicability of this Act to a person selling, marketing, advertising, exchanging, distributing, or creating animal crush videos outside the United States if: (1) such person intends or has reason to know that the animal crush video will be transported into the United States or its territories or possessions; or (2) the video is so transported. Imposes a fine and/or prison term of up to seven years for violations of this Act.

congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-bill/5566

I like the dogs that come running up to rubberneck.

am i going to jail?

>people riding by
>barely reacting
wtf is Asia

sounds like a dare to me!

nah that shit grosses me out

All those years of shitting in the street...all for nothing...

Jesus fucking Christ dude

story?

nerve gas pistol

I love new pasta

It was for everything. Now he IS the shit in the street.

Sauce in metadata

Pretty sure that red crap is whatever was in his bag.

nothing like watching some fresh rekt when im having a bad day

Amen user

Total lack of situational awareness on the part of all persons.

guy tries to rob some people

gets shot

Kek what insight.

Moar?

dubs of truth

Whoa, story to this?

All i can think about is that scene from water world

Is that dude pouring beer on the blade to sterilize it or what?

Also this is funny but has to be the fakest looking shit ever.

dumbass kid stole a gun from a drug dealer; drug dealer asks for it back; stupid kid says to buy it back or something along the lines of that. drug dealer isn't having it.
that's at least from what i remember

it's a real vid i'm pretty sure
i don't know why his pouring beer.

>smash door to get in
>turns out door was open
Is this guy's life a cartoon?

Crushing is different to beheading. Some people don't know what crushing means, bet here you go:

- crushing: stepping on an animal very small and ending its life in seconds, most of the time done with shoes
- Animal killing: killing an animal with any means except the above mentioned
- Torture: killing an animal in a unnecessary form or way and let it suffer over a prolonged time

Sorry for you, but obamas crushing law does not apply to beheading animals, ask the jews what they are eating

The horse was nastier

ahahah yeah I think so too; user.
or he thought the bookie hold up scene from snatch was a good inspiration

Is it just me, or does it not even look like he ran over the person's head? Looks like he ran over what was in the front basket, and it splattered like a brain. I've watched it over and over again and I can't tell.

Deja vu, I've just been in this place before
Higher on the street, and I know it's my time to go
Calling you, and the search is a mystery
Standing on my feet, it's so hard when I try to be me, woah

the trucker isn't at fault. He can't see down that low, and there's no side vision. That person is a moron for walking right out in front of it, not even looking as it runs him over, and no peripheral vision because of that stupid giant hat.

Trucker is 100% innocent.

he stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

i'd probably wanna have one more taste of something before i off myself too. Maybe even play a game of pool with my buddy then go home and kill myself by carbon monoxide poisoning in a car.
>props if you know where the last example is from

what was he actually doing?

The liquid is from groceries, but that is her brain.

epic

>crimsonchin.webm

doesn't turn head, doesn't look...

that actually impressive, but in a gay way

im pretty sure testes dont work like that

no it's not, balls dont just pop out like that, they're pretty well attatched.

>bounce
WTF did it bounce off of, his face? These fuckers got Dragonball enemies on their side now.

>

The kid stole a canister of nerve gas.

he severed the connections

>or otherwise subjected to serious bodily injury; and (2) is obscene.

they are- but his cutting into them.

SOmeone was hiding nerve gas inside the sign post.

kekd at the title

it was the cia's

that's not how it works bud, i'm a vet tech, i see this shit daily

Trump: "We need to deregulate industry standards"