Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
Can you babysit my daughter for a day?
Oh shit! i have to go now, these are her extra clothes.

Geez, I just watched her for 2 seconds the last time you got dubs. A whole day now of this staring child? No thanks. Where did you go?! Shit, kid, you're bothering me with that staring.

Fuck off kid

Sure, I'll take over.
She's soaking wet from all the rain outside... Let's fix that...

I don't who the fuck you are. Get this little shit out of my house. I swear to god I'll drop kick that little shit.

Don't be a creep you African-American fuck

Hello, princess.

Are you hungry?
Wanna watch tv?
Say hi to my cats.

How the FUCK did all of you get in my house? Get the fuck out, I don't need 5 dudes trying to baby sit/fuck a kid in MY FUCKING HOUSE. I swear to fucking god I'm going to go get my gun!!

I've got some candy, but it's in the back of the oven. Be a dear and go fetch me some, you can even have some if you're quick enough.

Whoa whoa whoa, wait a minute faggot you're in MY house you just rent a room, take these creeps and that little Shit outta here or I'm tossing your shit

inb4 trail of breadcrumbs

Here, have some eggs.

You're all retarded. This bitch should be naked by now

Alright shooting this one first

And stuffed with cock

boring answer, but she looks about my daughters' age. i'ma play some vidya games while they watch TV

>"sure, I love kids! Nothing I love more than fu... playing with little rascals"
>parents leave
>immediately start lathering dick in ice cream

BEK

Who is she?

Sauce??

Becasue you have a sexual fetish for ice cream right?

bitch lasagna

Okay young miss, have you done your homework for the night? No playtime until homework is done.

Uh huh

zeke?

oh shit! i accidentally her!!

God damnit user, it's only been an hour!

...fine. Go get some bleach, I'll find some garbage bags.

It's okay though, Jason Bateman and Christian Slater did the fusion dance, put on a nice suit, and came to help!