Rate this pizza

Rate this pizza

7/10. Not enough sauce.

Nigger, it's a pizza not a fucking caserole

Not good enough.
But would eat/10

That looks like at least an 8/10.

Nice crust-toppings ratio, but just a little to greasy looking to be a 9 or 10/10.

looks good, but what part of the US are you in? If that shit is from Kansas City or something then 0/10

mother fucker i grew up in staten island thats how we eat it

It is fucking hard to tell for a plain pizza. How is the sauce? How is the amount of sauce? Is the crust good quality? Was it thrown in a conveyor oven or lovingly placed in a coal fired brick oven? The thickness, cheese, slice size, and grease all look consistent with new york style. The cheese comes close enough to the edge that the proprietor probably isn't a cheap fuck. This pizza could be anywhere from a 2/10 to an 8/10, plain cheese in this style can never warrant higher than an 8/10 even if everything else is perfect.

oh a pizza thread, perfect.
can someone explain to me why americans call pizza a pie? or is that just a Sal's thing?

>Rate this pizza

No pepperoni, no sausage: FAIL/10

pretty much 5,5/6

>just cheese and sauce
not really worthy of a rating, only just meeting minimum requirements to be considered a pizza.

dont open this picture in winrar. you'll regret it

7/10. While cheese pizza is my favorite I know there are better combos. I was going to give it a 6 but your slippers got it a point

>why americans call pizza a pie?

When Italian immigrants opened pizzerias in the early 20th century in New York and Chicago, they called their product "Pizza Pie," or "Hot Pies."

Blame them, you fucking faggot Euro shithead, Anglo-Americans didn't even know what that shit was.

Pretty boring pizza, frankly I would not order a plain pizza, make at home when lazy sure but if you are buying something might as well get some more flavor.

what shape is a pie?

Pizza was invented in america by italian immigrants based on the earlier proto "pizza" dishes native to italy. At the time americans were not familiar with italian food and pie was added on to signs and marketing as a description. Perhaps because of the alliteration the name stuck.

MODS MODS MODS!!!

Ok guinea, don't get your gold chain in a knot. You got me, fucking staten island, the literal dump of NYC. Insert sarcasm and whatnot

>Blame them, you fucking faggot Euro shithead

whoa settle down, was just a question
no need to get offended by someone trying to correct or confirm their own knowledge

also I'm not european

thanks for explaining without losing your head

pepperonis are gross, would not bang

>also I'm not european

OK, just a shithead.

why are you so mad?
i don't get why someone would get so angry over just a question

To everyone posting about toppings I'll let you in on a secret.
The first time you order a pizza always order cheese. Because if the place can't make a cheese pizza then how can it make anything else.
After you are satisfied with the cheese test order anything you want, go wild

looks good where is it from

>not enough sauce
>only cheese
>barely any crust
>appears to be a boring cheese blend
>bigger than the fucking box it came in
2/10 at best, pathetic pie

thin crust, no meat, looks like no sauce, greasy as fuck

I'd rather die than eat that / 10

your sheets are filthy you stoner

>I'll let you in on a secret.

You can say the same thing about a pepperoni pizza and come to the same conclusion, dimbulb.

I've had frozen Jack's pizzas for 2 dollars that look better than that
but yea i would fuckin smash that pizza in like 20 seconds i'm fucking starving

You got anymore CP?

I don't like this advice. Cheese pizza tends to have different proportions. It isn't a good indicator of general quality. Whats more quality pizzerias have different specialties. Some make excellent sauce, some have exceptional dough. Some specialize in toppings. A place near me has excellent meatballs and deep fried eggplant that can really pull a pizza together. Maybe the best pizza in town. If I only got cheese it would seem the same as many other places.

solid 3/10, too much oil m8

>greasy as fuck
Its weird how people claim to like pizza but feel unease at the presence of grease. Pizza is supposed to be greasy. If your pizza isn't greasy you aren't doing it right. Doesn't matter what pizza. Could be a chicago style, deep dish or thin, new york thin, a bbq chicken pizza that uses cheddar instead of mozzarella, even a traditional neapolitan pizza. The one thing they have in common is that they are all greasy.

You asked a stupid question, non-American, non-Euro faggot.

where my pep, mushrooms, and olives at

no question is stupid if you are asking about things you don't know or are unsure about

your anger is unwarranted and makes you look immature

Or you're just a disgusting fuck that likes grease.

You're looking over the big idea. You mention sauce and dough, well the best way to test those two is in the simplest way. With just the addition of cheese.
My point is only that I belive this to be the best method when trying a place for the first time and this has never failed me, I've had some of the best pies in my life with this theory

You can say the same thing about any single topping pizza, you're looking past the big picture

>no question is stupid if you are asking about things you don't know or are unsure about
>your anger is unwarranted and makes you look immature

You continuing your snotty defense of your idiotic question that has no meaning or significance to you or the third world country of your residence makes you appear to be a total faggot nigger retard.

what if you are missing out because the total is greater than the sum of its parts?

Ive never called it a Pie and who the fuck is Sal? You say these things like we're all supposed to know them but no one knows what youre talking about

lolok

Sal's is an "authentic american" pizzaria where I live, hence the assumption. As for the pizza pie question, some do know what I am talking about. See

>who the fuck is Sal
Sal's pizza from futurama. It was in episode one and about a dozen episodes after that. The job was so important to fry he even used the price of a slice of pizza and a large soda for his pin number. How fucking young are you if you don't even remember futurama?

lmfao, fuck off, fucking retard. Yeah we all know about "Sal's Authentic American Pizzeria."

Fucking retarded cunt.

That turned fast.

whoa, totally forgot about that

>Yeah we all know about "Sal's Authentic American Pizzeria."

this guy didn't know so your statement is incorrect