So my girlfriends sister is feminist. Like extra fat

So my girlfriends sister is feminist. Like extra fat,
ugly Betty glasses,
thinks eating 2 bo-berry biscuits is empowering
Thinks trump is literally hitler
Basically an IRL meme.
She hates me and makes my gf feel bad for being with me, it does bother me, but makes my gf sad and cry at times

What do?

She looks like the picture

Why does she hate you?
Difference of opinion?

Maybe just explain to her what an opinion is. Say her that instead of hating you, she should tolerate the fact that people will always have different opinion.

You could also guilt trip her about how she upsets her sister, but thats jew-tier mind games

Just tell her you're trans-black and that her hating you is racism.

Just roll her back into the ocean.

She tells my gf that being single is better than being controlled by a man. Typical feminist delusion. She herself can't hold a relationship so I think it's some form of jealousy. It's cringe, but I hate that she upsets my gf so much

Don't try to change fatty. Manipulate girlfriend's relationship with fatty from the shadows.
Assuming fatty isn't so up her own cunt with feminism, which is a long shot, she will feel a greater heartache if her sister starts hating her.
But hey, that's just my opinion.

You fucking genius bastard!

4-D chess. I like that

dont try to wedge between the sisters..just laugh it off and try not let it bother you...if it gets real bad plant the seed of sister is jelly of the love you share...but be super careful..

Break her fat face.

>What do?
show up to one of her rallies, knock her off guard.

Probably not worth talking to your girlfriends sister about it. Can't reason with madness. Just deflect anything she says with a sly smirk.

You just be honest with your girlfriend, explain that her sister is the one that has a problem with you, not the other way around. Explain to your girlfriend that you dont "control" her, and that she is free to do whatever she wishes with herself.

Basically, anything her sister says involving you, refute the point, but to your GIRLFRIEND, not her sister. Don't even acknowledge her worthless banter face to face.

You have to bone the fat sister.

She the textbook insane. Lives by herself, drinks a box a wine a day, feeds her cat human food. At family outings acts like we're cool. Talking to her does nothing. But she sure talks to my gf like trash tho. Pulls the "it's cause I'm your big sister" card.

You have any friends that owe you a big favor?

How big are we talking here? Pushing up daisies big? cause then we will need a tractor to dig that hole

>Lives by herself, drinks a box a wine a day, feeds her cat human food

By that description alone you should know to ignore her. All you should be doing is consoling your partner when she is upset from her sisters actions.

If you want to live dangerously, point out to your girlfriend that you notice her sister talks to her like shes a piece of shit. Will definitely rustle some bushes and influence their relationship.

No like seduce the fatty favor. Get her distracted and off your back for awhile.

That favor is even bigger. She's such a piece of shit inside and out, I dunno if anyone would want to do that as a favor

I ignore her completely, but my gf does not. Understandably, that's her sister, and she feels betrayed. Here lies my dilemma.

It's not really your place to interject though, it's about their relationship, not yours.

Like i've said, live dangerously by talking to your girlfriend about her sister treats her

or

console your girlfriend whenever she is upset about her sister

Thanks faggots. I between rolling her back in the ocean, or just or just consoling my gf when she cries about it. Sigh, decisions decisions.