WWYD Thread

WWYD Thread

nothing

smell her seat when she goes to the bathroom and bang my waifu with tears in my eyes

Put my dick in between those tits

test

Come in the lace and take her out for dinner with the come on display

Titty fuck in the menu I see

I'd Weinstein the fuck out of her.

Pay for her lunch and hope she will marry me eventually

Wwyd

Replies for replies

WWYD

Throw her back in the cage

Is this a prostitute?

I don’t know you tell me

I wanna cum on her tits

Wwyd

I'd love to get my hands on those tits, any more of her wearing that top?

Probably drill her from her behind. Otherwise, leave her tied up if i dont like her shape underneath.

Bring her into my car, tie her up, drill her anally while recording her. Definitely cum inside her and make her lick my dick clean.

Literally mount her ass in the beach and have everyone watch her. Anyone can join in, grope, stick in her mouth or DP her.

This and one more but the other does really show the top as much

I wanna fuck her face so hard

That's too bad, looks like she has a nice rack, she should show it off more.

She will eventually, here's the last of the 3

She does love to get mouth fucked. That is her turn on.

Fuck, I want her looking up at me as her lips meet my tip.

Wwyd to my wife??

Dirty little slut ill fill her mouth wih my cock she will suffocate with my cock filling her little mouth

Eye contact is her thing

I would pay for her dinner and be sweet to her. I would kiss her on the cheek goodnight in hopes that I might see her again. I would fap in bed hoping that my good guy routine ultimately works.

Fill that ass full of cum. Wwyd to this girl?

I'm surprised your fedora hasn't broken yet since you've tipped so much

Take my salad dressing and pour it in her cleavage, then give her a good titty fucking

As an aside, anyone have the rest of her set?

Hnnnnnngg. Any pics with cum?

If you wanna shoop some, that would be awesome

Hold her down force those tits together and shove my cock between them. She loose that smile as my hot cum sprayed and covered that face.

I'd spread those sweet thighs apart and rub my cock on her clit while I pinned her down

She got my easy nut out of the way, no I'm ready to go for a while. I flip her over and lay my cock between her ass cheeks and push them together until I'm hard again. Then I begin to force the head of my throbbing cock into her ass

Wwyd

Rough, experienced bull feeling especially mean tonight

kik uhavbb for rates/wwyd/cucking

I'd fuck dem titties

17 y/o and pregnant, wwyd?

Mouth fuck, then cum on her face and tits.

I would share her with my friends just to hear her moan like a bitch

I would strip her naked and make her do a lap dance around my dick then tie her up and face fuck her

You're not giving me much to work with but I'll try my best.

I'd start by slowly fingering her pussy, as she gets more relaxed and wet I'd put more fingers in her until I have my entire fist wrist deep in her pussy. I'd make her cum over and over again until the sun started to rise. Once she was passed out from exhaustion I would put my dick balls deep in her ass. Most people would wake up at this point but not her, that's how exhausted she was. Once I was ready I would pull out and cum on her face, leaving her to wake up in a pool of sweat and cum.

> puts his dick between her tits
> it's still limp
> she looks up at him with disdain
> his dick shrinks a little more
> the magnificent tits shift slightly to accommodate the removal of something the size of a baby carrot
> he crawls off in shame
> cries himself to sleep

Hot

I'd beat her user.
Not with my hands, with a police nightstick. She needs to feel pain, I'd be careful and take my time. I want to hear her cry; I want to hear her scream. Her face would be last, I wounder how hard you must hit to break teeth? I'd rape her once I was done with my fun, it will not be over quickly.
The nightstick in her pussy, as far and as hard as her body will allow, then, deeper. I'd fuck her ass using blood as lube, long hard pumps, I would pace myself so I can savor the moment; seconds would pass like hours. Once she gave into shock, and there was only silence, I would hurt her again; I would twist and prod her, pinch and prick, bite and hit. I want to hear a whore scream. I would then slide the night stick out of her, slowly, flip her onto her back and fuck her pussy. I want her to see my eyes, I want her to remember me. Every line, scar and eyelash, I'd cum into her then.
That's when I would leave her.

wwyd to her? reply for reply

If that’s her shit I would be bending her over right there and there and just anally rape her in public just to hear her moan I love Chinese girls plus she reminds me of a friend I been fapping to (kinda)

She has a bony little ass but i love it. i want to gape her butt.

kik realestben44 for more of her

Knock her out unconscious without witnesses, load her into the backseat of my car then drive her out somewhere secluded. I'd pull her out of the car by the hair and throw her on the ground, regaining her consciousness. It would take a while for me to get her clothes off as she fought, but eventually I'd over power her. The whole fight would get me rock hard while simultaneously wearing her down, exhausting her. The sex itself would be simple. Start missionary. Finish in her ass with her ass up face down. I'd kill and dispose of her after so it would be easier to get away with.

wwyd to ?

Damn I bet you do shit but I bet she has a sexy moan
My friend little bit thicker lol

Hell yah

Anyone want to do one for her?

She’s such a tease I know I would’ve been over there if she was wearing that and she was gonna get fucked right damn she your friend?

wwyd to my gf...kik me johnnybee283

Yeah she is a friend

Chopstick fun.

Pay the bill by using chopsticks to hold my credit card.

Pay the taxi driver with a note from my wallet giving it to him by holding it in chopsticks.

Take change one coin at a time from dirver with chopsticks.

I would ask her to put a condom on me using only chopsticks.

Remove her bra with chopsticks.

Demand to practice my chopstick skills on her nipples whilst fucking her.

using chopstick, wipe my cock on the curtain.

Offer her a lift home using chopsticks to steer the car, she has to shift gears though.

Damn bet you been hard to fuck her huh
Damn she’s such a tease with pics like that

I love to watch her on her vids and shit. She is fucking hot.

wwyd...

Wwyd

Looks like she has a great rack.

I'd take that bra off her to see if her tits are as perky as I'm hoping.

ask and you shall recieve....

Bigger and better than expected, she has a nice pair

got a few more...

Those would look great covered in cum

1 more...

wwyd to her tight body?

Finish our conversation over the rest of dinner. Ask if she'd like to get a cup of coffee or an espresso or for a drink as a nightcap?

If she's interested, we'll see if I can convince her to come back to my place or go to hers.

If she's not, tell her I had a wonderful evening. If she agrees, ask when I can see her again. If she responds positively and give me some sort of time frame or even a sure date, we're still good.

If she gives a noncommital answer, I understand she's just not interested. Tell her I'll see her around (I won't unless we run into each other somewhere) then move on with my life.

Her tits look great, and she's pretty cute.

user still here?

What's her name

I do not give out her name.

more?

she looks a goodly user
would fuck her jus based on those eyes

Got nice curves as well

shit, if you got more and a kik that'll be great otherwise keep posting her user

im in love

Thought about making one actually

user do and send me you kik user
she looks amazing

Making an account, gimme a sec

as long as you get back to me ill wait

Wanna leave me yours while i make the account?

mmillon1478

interested