My Son (18) and Daughter (19) are having sex

My Son (18) and Daughter (19) are having sex.
They are both at the same college (hes a freshman shes a sophomore). I decided to read their texts because neither were communicating. I found nude photos exchanged between them.

show logs

let em fuck

Can’t you just fap to this fantasy without including all of Sup Forums?

Disown one of them.

This.

Why don't you shut the fuck up with this made up faggot fettish shit of yours and go try and do something with that wasted miserable thing you call a life

kek

In this moment, I'm proud of you Sup Forums.

Pics or GTFO

Bump

Maybe they're just libertarians.

Has their kid tortured prostitutes yet?

Is it because they're both so hideous that no one else would want to fuck them? You know, just to get relief, not because they're attracted to each other.

Nothing wrong with a little wincest. I think you're jealous

No. I think they are both fairly attractive.
Hes a little scrawny and should probably hit the gym more often.
She is fairly pretty, and had boyfriends in high school.

What's your point?
Where are the texts?
Why bother us?

Are you gonna do something about it? Do they know that you know? Are they full blood brother and sister or is one a stepchild/adopted child? Why are you telling Sup Forums?

Post there pics or get the fuck out of here

An hero so they can be happy together.

Life in West Virginia.

I'm not in West Virginia.
I'm an architect that makes a good amount of money, and we live in Chicago (they both go to University of Illinois in Champaign)

To quote my good friend Heaven
>FAKE AND GAY

>Are you gonna do something about it? Do they know that you know? Are they full blood brother and sister or is one a stepchild/adopted child?
Full blooded.
>Why are you telling Sup Forums?
Sup Forums has no accounts linked to anything so it is hard for people to identify you.
I haven't told my wife and I needed to talk to someone about it.
>Are you gonna do something about it?
I'm not sure. On one hand its kind of gross, on the other hand if its what makes them happy. I supposed I'll at least talk to them

No Matter. Keep it in the family

>Sup Forums has no accounts linked to anything so it is hard for people to identify you.
Thats where your wrong kiddo. Prepare your butthole.

Show his cock!

No. I am disgusted that I saw it

Darn. I probably wouldn't be :P

faggot

Yep.

Why would you let your kids be librarians...
Books are for fags.

so did you jerk off to the nude pics of your daughter or the nude pics of your son

He is probably fucking your wife too.

Neither.

I doubt my 51 year old wife is having sex with my 18 year old son

Is she just ugly or dead?

Dick pic or gtfo. This is /b.

>detailed information of ages
>on Sup Forums
This is the same website that found a location of a flag with only less than a day of a sky view

The way you can tell is to check his tongue. If it is in her vagina you will know.

Show texts

>
>>detailed information of ages
>>on Sup Forums
>This is the same website that found a location of a flag with only less than a day of a sky view

And the same website that found someone from her t-shirt logo in 4 hours and it was just yesterday.

I don't blame them. They are ahead of the curve.

I know it might disturb you, but they are consenting adults. You could just disown them and cut them off if it really bothers but that might have to include an attempt to talk about it with them which might also make them resent you.

They could get bored after a while, but you will still know.

The flag is much different. You are finding an object not identifying a person

I’m not going to disown them. I will tell them though.
I’ll be nice about it.

hot

>that found someone from her t-shirt logo in 4 hours and it was just yesterday.
what happened?

Or ask the sister to check the wife’s mouth

used to spam these faggot threads with spidey
they took the hint and fucked off.
the tranny pieces of shit did it to, but the shills are paid to raid this place relentlessly, so they spam their threads hourly
tl;dr i miss spideemaymay

one of the most normal things in all of human history. only a problem if it interferes with their socialfunctioning. its taboo, so they are probably ashamed. as long as they decide to grow from this and start having sex with other people, who cares? tell each to find a trusted person to talk to, like a therapist, and encourage them to share their lives with this trusted person. they can work it out. they dont need to know you know. again, no biggie as long as they dont freak out.

show nudes

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Libertine libertarian librarians....

you're a beta and joke of a parent if you stop that

>Giving real advice in a troll thread

KEK
>Why does Heaven follow me into every thread and call me a faggot!?!

Kek

Stop them before they have impotent downsyndrome babies

Here

Bump