Parents coming out as gay

Anyone else here whose mom/dad came out as gay? My dad did, he divorced my mom and married a guy last year. Well the guy it's kinda cool because he buys me things and tries to make me feel ok but the situation is indeed weird, I don't know how to approach him, talk about things, also talking with my dad has become weirder as well. Any tips on how to digest this panorama?

Unrelated pic

do you want him?

Yes but innerly I can't pardon him on creating a fake life for 30 years and let my mom think she was beloved. Also I can't avoid thinking I'm the result of a man's falling on social pressure

Maybe he isn't your father but only your mother's husband? Would that make you feel better?

NEWFOUNDLAND MENTIONED

No because is not true, both biologically and by growing me up he's my dad
fuck off I only browse this board

/lgbt/ is full of trannies

You probably have his gay genes, so you are a gay too.

I am straight, my brother is bisexual and my sister is straight.

Homosexuality is not a disease that spreads to the children. Stupidity is, thought.

are you really gay conway?

y

It's genetic. Also, the gene that makes men in to homosexuals makes women more fertile, not lesbians.

You are probably in denial (after all, your father's homosexuality is a traumatuc and shocking thing), or just latently homosexual and completely unaware that you are really a gay.

i wanna be itk

Your family is completely unstructured, I feel for you.

Don't lol

proofs?

yeah watch out you might catch hepC or hpv from your dad or his friend...

don't worry he's gonna burn in hell for eternity that's why god made it in the first place

If I were you, I'd disown that piece of shit. That deviant literally betrayed your own MOTHER, the most important person in your life. Fucking scum.

brown people everyone

Spainbro

It's not your fault

t. jamal

t.

I'm a manlet though

How did your mom take it?