Hey Sup Forums, HS Senior here...

Hey Sup Forums, HS Senior here, pissed a bunch of chads off last night and they're saying they are going to kick my ass in school tomorrow, wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_L5jTqkLIeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pChT8OdzM9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Die

bring a gun

offer to suck them off instead

Knife for back up and say it was for self defense

Bring a couple of friends with baseball bats.
You do have friends, right?

trips and dubs have spoken. irl though, just ignore the fuck heads

take a shit in a bucket
leave said bucket outside
for a while
a while being 2-3 weeks
come back to revenge shit bucket
put it in your booksack
bring some really strong wire cutter
break lock on their lockers
proceed to go monkey nigger flinging shit everywhere inside their lockers
profit

consult an adult

If you haven't got a sword, keep a belt with the heaviest buckle you've got in your pocket, and when they start the fight, wrap the end of it around your hand and swing the buckle around like a caveman.

Guaranteed they'll keep their distance.

When they try attacking you get naked and say you wanna suk their cocks and shit and yell loud as fuck like autism loud they'll be freaked the fuk out . Just gotta act tweaked as fuk

if trips you gotta do it.

Is this a white, normal American high school? (i.e. everyone takes the SAT's, etc.) You have to go down swinging. I mean you have to. No joke. You're going to lose and get your ass beat but you can not back down. You'll probably get a broken nose min. but 50 years from now you'll be rich and confident and look back on this as how guys like you roll.

On the other hand: if this is a minority white school don't waste you're time fighting back. Niggers can't not pile on and cheat and spics will head butt and kick you in the nuts without shame. These are not honorable people. Just run away and shout, "But I'm still white assholes!"

Good luck user

OP here. What are these "friends" of which you speak?

OP here. There's 4 of these dickheads who say they are going to fight me. I doubt they will follow through for just for the lulz I am egging them on on snapchat

underaged
b&

it's the American way!

OP: ignore them. chads talk a lot, like Captain Cheeto, but they're short on action, especially if if looks like they might get hurt. if they do confront you, wade right into it and gouge out the eyes of whoever looks like they might be leading. that'll make the others back off.

ahh, the "Plastic-Nee-San" defense! classic!

youtube.com/watch?v=_L5jTqkLIeQ

idk u ded

Get the strongest, most realistic airsoft pistol and the biggest, hardest metal pellets you can find and keep it tucked under your pants like a nigger

> Adolph Hitler Fan Club

> vegetarian
> had his GF shit into his mouth regularly
> had his army invade Russia, in the WINTER, TWICE, LOSING BADLY BOTH TIMES
> shot himself

i take it they don't teach much History in the US.

ya they do actually

do they teach the Sup Forums version, where the US led all of the major battles in WWII and won it single-handed?

they teach us world studies n shit. right now im learning about the renaissance era n shit.

and yes they do get to that eventually

that's a great way to get sucker punched though.

Just fckn fight Nigger.... Getting your ass kicked isn't even that bad... Just post up and throw hands, elbows, knees and leg kicks... Just give the perception that you can fight and you won half the battle already

if you can't beat em. join em.

if wwii was a bar fight america would be the skinny cunt that threw a chair on top of germany and japan right at the end and pretended they did everything

for real, this is the truth

you guys are going to get this faggot slaughtered.

youtube.com/watch?v=pChT8OdzM9s
call in sick for the rest of the year bud. live to fight another day.

Take it like a man and try to take one of 'em down with you. Go for the nose or the throat, with the nose being the easier target.
You're probably going to get your ass kicked, but if you can fuck one of 'em up, it's still a win.