I love Isabelle!

I love Isabelle!

Other urls found in this thread:

tulpa.info/what-is-a-tulpa/
somatosphere.net/2015/04/varieties-of-tulpa-experiences-sentient-imaginary-friends-embodied-joint-attention-and-hypnotic-sociality-in-a-wired-world.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she's a good girl

is she your only friend user?

Have you guys played the pocket camp on mobile? She's just lovely there

yes tbqh

waiting for it to come out in the us because i don't wanna have to restart in a month

Get back to working on your tulpa.

Is it free or do you have to buy it?

its free, not out in the us though, whe nis the release date

i'm in the bathroom!
but i will before bed

Not sure, hasn't been announced yet

yes it has?
late november

Guess i read the wrong article

NIGGERS!!!!! OP IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT WHO NEEDS TO GROW UP. MANCHILDREN MUST BE EXTERMINATED. ALSO CHECK MY REPEATING DIGITS!

you know the official announcement videos been out for a few says right?

You call those dubs?

wow
must be jealous of my lovely wife or something

sorry boys, but these belong to Isabelle

This is what real power looks like. Check em.

kys op
Perhaps in the afterlife you'll meet her. Fuck this miserable existence. Also check these repeating digits.

i dont need to meet her in the afterlife when i can meet her in this life
tulpa.info/what-is-a-tulpa/

Tulpa's are autistic, just like you. Get a life loser.

>he said while posting on Sup Forums
You first.

I have a life, I got a sweet sexy girl friend who looks just like your doggy waifu, only human. I bone her ever Friday. Looking forward to smashing her pussy tomorrow with her pet doggo getting in on the action. THREESOME!!!!

>kill yourself to meet her bro
>no bro don't make a tulpa that's fucking autistic

>The afterlife is real
>Killing yourself is better than suffering through this shithole existence
>OP would rather make a tulpa, but said tulpa will eventually assume a form of it's own unrelated to Isabelle.

I dont keep up on that constantly but thanks

op here
i wouldn't mind if she changed forms to be honest
i think the reason i latched onto this character so much is loneliness in general and a tulpa would help with that, no matter what they look like

Actually getting in touch with a real human being is a better option than some crazy creation in your mind. Get help OP. Literally pay someone to be your friend if you are that lonely. Knock on strangers doors and ask if you can be their friend, if they say no, offer money. Always works.

kys weeb.

No.

>knock on doors and ask strangers to be your friend and then offer to pay them to be your friend

pic related is the response you'd get.

let the man have is fucking tulpa you loon

>People prefer having a hallucinated companion over an actual flesh and blood partner.
>SAD

no "real" person could ever understand you the way someone you share a mind with could

So much autism. Real people are better BECAUSE they are unpredictable and flawed. A perfect companion is boring, and an imaginary one is ever more autisticly boring and retarded.

Fucking kill youself op, you are a dead end in the genepool for not wanting to embrace your fellow man and woman.

Please, fucking, KILL YOURSELF you dog loving, bestiality sucking FAGGOT

Wrong. Spend enough time with someone in earnest, and you'll know them well enough to complete their own sentences.

>he believes that it's impossible to have both a tulpa and a gf

having a tulpa is better though because they can never
A: cheat on you
B: take your money
C: call the police when you fuck them
D: get pregnant (unless you want them to)
E: completely misunderstand you
F: do a bunch of sneaky shit behind your back
G: divorce you and take half of your shit
H: break your shit

all of which real physical women can do
>implying that a tulpa is always a perfect companion
Nigga tulpas have flaws too, but they're just way better at working with you on getting past both your own flaws and their flaws

god it's like you people don't even have your own loli tulpas despite living on Sup Forums

So, uh, what game is this?

don't even worry about it lol
suicide is the backup plan if I can't get my tulpa to manifest

Recettear

you have to play it for a while before she shows up though

AUTISM.

Animal crossing

Dubs of truth. Kill yourself if it doesn't work out.

That game is hard as fuck

just saying autism over and over again doesn't actually mean anything, you know.
in fact, repetitive behavior is one of the main signs doctors look for when diagnosing autism.
maybe you're projecting a bit?

YOU HAVE AUTISM. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

>he believes that tulpas are autism instead of advanced spiritual and psychological creations that can help you in many facets of your life and can also suck your dick
>doesn't have a tulpa
>has never had a tulpa
>is too much of a brainlet to make a tulpa

YOU are the autist here, boyo

If I ever made a Tulpa, I'd end up killing it after 3 months in. Why? Fuck em that's why. EDGYYYY

you made me google Tulpa, and I kind of hate you for it.

wow shit you actually are autistic

i'm sorry for your condition

make your very own permanent brain companion
it'll be great

just treat her with love and respect and make sure that she's got loving, caring, and compassionate personality traits and everything will work out fine

shes a dog

>her
>she

SEXIST MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!

don't you know? all tulpas are female, even the male ones.

fellas is it gay to have a male tulpa?
they inside you 24/7

You're autistic, but I'm also autistic. Blame the vaccines. They give you autism, and I'm living proof. Big pharma btfo.

SEXIST!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENIGGERNIGGERNIGGERREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

autistic and reddit tier sense of humor

it's only gay if you're also fucking him

make a female tulpa always unless you want your male tulpa to fall in love with you and you end up having him pounding your ass every night

I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!

I would rather build my own companion than create a dissociative identity and earn a mental illness.

a tulpa is a mental construct, it's not a mental illness or a dissociative identity, they are somewhat different from DID

i mean you can write your own AI or build a robot but unless you're the savant who writes the first real intelligent AI you'd have better luck making a companion you can talk to that is a tulpa.

a mental illness by definition causes "marked stress or disability", so no

A mental construct that does? I'm sure that DID is a characterized by at least two distinct, continuous identities. In other words, you, and your constructed "tulpa".
>unless you're the savant who writes the first real intelligent AI
You don't need a
>real intelligent AI
though. You just need a convincing enough mirror. That's essentially the intent of the tulpa if I'm understanding the raving above as it is.

Consider what happens when you spend copious amounts of time dedicating thought to emulating what is essentially a hallucination, that fills more than enough of your mental narrative and cognitive capacity such that you become distressed when reality and fantasy are even less congruent than they were prior to your attempts to blur the line.

I'd call a tulpa a disorganization of the mind that impairs normal psychological functioning.

>such that you become distressed when reality and fantasy are even less congruent than they were prior to your attempts to blur the line.
[citation needed]

See: Disassociative Identity Disorder
>and cause marked distress or disability and that are typically associated with a disruption in normal thinking, feeling, mood, behavior, interpersonal interactions, or daily functioning

Your tulpa is a hallucination of the mind; hallucinations are not real, but you will treat them as such. When reality interferes with the extreme fantasy you perceive, your brain is going to play favorites. Either you buy the fantasy and ignore the mugger while you hug your tulpa, or you don't have a tulpa, and you avoid the mugger. The brain cannot and will never do both.

You won't have fun if you don't believe hard enough, and I guarantee that anyone who isn't already liable to have a mental disorder will have a hard time.

>When reality interferes with the extreme fantasy you perceive, your brain is going to play favorites. Either you buy the fantasy and ignore the mugger while you hug your tulpa, or you don't have a tulpa, and you avoid the mugger.
holy shit you really have no idea at all how it works do you

Break it down for me, then.

talking to your tulpa is like talking on the phone to someone else
it's not that distracting you can do other stuff at the same time

Explain how it is talking on the phone to someone else. What has to happen?

Tulpas aren't stupid, they're not going to let you get murdered that easily since they want to live too.

That and you can tell the imposed version of the tulpa is a tulpa and isn't a physical object. You're not going to just not see a mugger or ignore a mugger that is right there in front of you.

Of course you'd know this if you actually had a tulpa.

Read this sentence "aloud" in the voice in your head.
It's that. That's all it is.
You don't have to concentrate so intently that you're gonna get mugged or whatever other implausible scenario you're gonna think up as a response to this.

Neither do most dissociative identities, they usually want to live, too. What I used above was hyperbole for the sake of getting a point across, specifically the part in which it isn't hard to see where someone could get so involved and absorbed by this process, that they fail to take into account the rest of the world in exchange for this interaction with this other identity.

>is a tulpa and isn't a physical object
Do you ever see your tulpa? How? Why?

And if you're deafened by this inner voice that isn't your own? It isn't at all implausible, as people are documented to have, and continue to hear, voices in their head that aren't their own. You may not have to concentrate so intently that you stop paying attention to what's real.

But you can, and desperation makes people do funny things.

have you done any research into this other than skimming /x/ and the tulpa wikipedia article? because you're coming up with things i've never heard anyone with a tulpa ever complain about

Look bro you're just inventing excuses not to make a tulpa at this point and talking about shit you don't have any direct experience with. They don't make it impossible to focus on reality. Observing an imposed tulpa takes effort but you don't have to keep a tulpa imposed nor do you ever have to actually impose a tulpa. You think and your tulpa hears your thoughts and responds. If you're some kind of autist who can literally only do exactly one thing at a time (aka, you can't walk and think simultaneously) then maybe you shouldn't have a tulpa.

wow everyone way to ruin a perfectly good isabelle thread, you all should be ashamed

I don't think anyone under the mental knife would complain, that's more or less the sentiment here. There's a reason they're doing it in the first place.

As to research, there's a lot. Specifically that this "tulpa" concept began its existence in the mainstream by the 20th century.
somatosphere.net/2015/04/varieties-of-tulpa-experiences-sentient-imaginary-friends-embodied-joint-attention-and-hypnotic-sociality-in-a-wired-world.html
There's one link relating it to the contemporary world. Look, there's us.

>inventing excuses
No, I'll be inventing a mirror to solve the other half of the equation without endangering my own mind.

>talking about shit you don't have any direct experience with
I'm about certain I have more experience with the topic of mental disorders than you realize. And tulpas, because right now, you're giving me another kind of interpretation of tulpa that others don't swear by, so that's interesting. What's a tulpa again, thoughtforms? The inner narrative, a voice you can hear and craft?
>Observing an imposed tulpa takes effort
Confirmed, observation is a component.
>don't have to keep a tulpa imposed
That's great. I'm talking about those who do, and where that might lead when they do. Not if. When.

>some kind of autist
That's not out of the question. It shouldn't change much, though.

>can literally only do exactly one thing at a time
>aka you cant walk and think
Well, I can walk and think, but not at the same time, because it is
>literally
impossible for anyone, any human being in known medical history, to do that. Our brains don't do two things at once; we cannot multitask, only entertain the illusion of doing so if we're trained well enough. Our brains, they "flip-flop" "real fast". There are miniature sonic booms in your skull for every moment that passes, but never are you ever actively doing two things at once.

why do people argue online when the chances of anyone changing their mind on the subject are so small they may as well not exist?
like what's the point of yelling at a brick wall for hours on end

If you claim to know so much about the mind and tulpas I don't understand what your whole deal here is. Do you think that imposing a tulpa means that it'll force you to ignore reality?

You realize an imposed tulpa looks like your tulpa exists in the real world (recognizeable as a tulpa and not as a physical being because it will look partially transparent) and that if you're under duress it'll be harder to see your tulpa, right?

A tulpa can be smarter than the host and can help you remember shit and can help you keep track of your own life and will do what it can to help you keep your shit together. Having one is incredibly useful. They do not make you ignore reality. They are a reality enhancement.

Also you ignored my statement about >can't walk and think
by saying that brains are actually super great at multitasking by essentially engaging in hyperthreading, because just about everyone can walk, think, and talk simultaneously unless they have some kind of brain problem.

As a neuroscience major, you just made all that shit up. Really? If our brains could only fire one impulse at once we'd be a majorly fucked species. Every action is a collection of impulses. Walking in itself is multitasking
If you can't think and walk and the same time please see a doctor

Can we get back to Isabelle

and its not like the subject theyre arguing about even matters very much, literally they are disagreeing about how someone should use their imagination

btw i love isabelle

>Do you think that imposing a tulpa means that it'll force you to ignore reality
Not necessarily. I think you know what I'm saying though, because of the rest of your comments:

>You realize an imposed tulpa looks like your tulpa exists in the real world
>and that if you're under duress it'll be harder to see your tulpa
Not if you've given yourself DID by going the distance and establishing such an enshrined personality other than your own into your own senses and thus mind. As in, not if you go overboard and give yourself DID.

>A tulpa can be smarter than the host and can help you remember shit and can help you keep track of your own life
Do tulpas have flaws?
>They are a reality enhancement
That is called reality plus. That is not reality, because it incorporates something that does not occur without you inducing it.

>Also you ignored my statement about
I did not.
I want you to prove that brains are actually super great at multitasking by essentially engaging in hyper-threading. Me flexing my bicep while holding a cup and deciding that I will swallow the fluids in the cup come one after the other, and by the time I even begin to execute the drinking of the fluid, I've already gone on to compute something else, really, really, fast.

>If our brains could only fire one impulse
In certain terms, show me where I said that our brains can only fire one impulse at a time. I don't believe that I can make two decisions at once, simultaneously, as in, I can perform two thoughts at once independent of one another. I work through aspects of each thought one after the other, and execute a composite in a staggered way. Left foot, think about right foot, right foot, think about left foot, repeat.

Of course you can walk and think at the same time. The same way you can think about what you're typing and slam your fingers on the keyboard to type the words you are thinking about. It's not simultaneous, especially not if clusters of neurons are communicating though axons, resulting in a pattern of activity that we correlate to a lone thought, being maybe, your index finger's muscles contracting, and then sending the signal along and immediately changing states that correlate with thinking about the letter A.

pseudo intelligence at its worst

Bait at it's finest.

poor bastard will never understand brains or reality because he won't make a tulpa because he thinks he understands brains and reality

he will never get to fuck his own isabelle either

oh well

That's what you think. But you forgot about dreams.

>won't make a tulpa to fuck isabelle in waking life
>will fuck isabelle in his dreams

>little does he know that if he does this consistently enough his dreamform isabelle will become a tulpa

you inconsistent fuck

>you inconsistent fuck
It's a good thing I have no intention of doing so, let alone consistently enough, such that I engender a tulpa. My possible autism doesn't allow for inconsistency.

>he's willing to let his dreamform isabelle die after fucking her
you heartless bastard

idea: argue as much as you want from this point on, but you have to attach an isabelle image whenever you post

I'd do it again and again. For the sick satisfaction, and for the secret knowledge-turned-power of imaginary murder. But that would mean creating a tulpa, so I'll settle for sleeping to the tune of murdering countless imaginary beings every time I wake up.

Who doesn't?

stupid dumb idiots

someone in a previous thread said that isabelle is the kind of girl who'd suck you just because you asked nicely, and i gotta agree
not because shes a slut, but shes just that nice