BLACK SCIENCE MAN ACCUSED OF RAPE

BLACK SCIENCE MAN ACCUSED OF RAPE
dailystormer.ai/shock-as-black-science-man-latest-to-be-accused-of-rape/

>daily stormer

opinion discarded

>daily stormer

They give links to other sources as well

Heard about this yesterday.
Be interesting to see if it goes further. Wouldn't mind seeing the sanctimonious smug cunt shut down

same. It's gonna be lulz for days, I hope they get Dawkins or Bill Nye the SJW Guy next to

"Sources"
There's no plural. It's just one woman without even a clear memory or description of what exactly she claims he did. It's also fishy as fuck that she's a new age spiritualist that makes a career on the very things that Tyson denounces, that she made these claims of an alleged event that happened, just after Tyson's revamp of Cosmos.

Reeks of bs.

All women have a right to be believed.

This is nothing new you twinks.

They also have the responsibility to be questioned, and to be expected to bring some shred of evidence or corroboration.

Not sure if that's true, but a lot of liberal men have been exposed as the sexual predators they are.
Hope this one is fake
KEK daily stormer

don't call me a twink you fucking faggot

filthy nigger detected

>Men are guilty until proven innocent

>daily stormer

Sieg heil, m8

nigga I ain't clicking on that link

Just a nigger being a nigger

same, would feel really shitty if neill was found out to be a rapist.
my nigga tyson creating actual interest in science through cosmos and other projects.

Na na, yall ain't doin Neil Degrasse Tyson wrong. Not today!

Twink.

>my nigga tyson creating actual interest in science through cosmos and other projects.
No. The only reason kids know him is because he's a meme; they don't know anything about his shitty show or his promotion of science.

Creationist cuck detected.

He dindu nuffins!!! He's a good boi, about to get science back on track, he be goin to college every week, we need mo money fo dem programz.

lol

well, it is on the daily stormer, and that is a reputable source of factual reporting and high journalistic standards

pardon me for a sec while I light my face on fire and then put it out with my own piss

He din do nuffin

he's black - wherever he goes, he must also rape

The only reason kids know anything is received knowledge, because they're kids, and have no life experience to draw on yet. Memetics are the only way anyone teaches kids anything.

Kids are fucking stupid, and most have the luxury of staying stupid until they're in their forties.

No, sir I'm actually a scientist myself, currently pursuing a PhD. I just hate all these smug memefags like tyson, dawkins, and the like. They are a bigger disservice to science than anything else. Real scientists like me work hard and publish papers, fags like Dawkins and Tyson tour the country like celebs and get into arguments with retards. Nothing admirable about that.

>pursuing muh phd
>actually a freshman in highschool yet but i'll get there someday
There is no way you're a scientist if you don't even understand the importance of the popularizers. Everything from your fucking funding, to the legality of your area of research, will depend on a scientifically literate electorate.

If you put your pissy hipster attitude ahead of that, you will work for no one.

>The only reason kids know anythings is received knowledge
That's bad grammar. It should be
>the only reason kids know anything is because they received knowledge
This is also an exaggeration.

>because they're kids
>and have no life experience to draw on yet
I don't remember needing wisdom to learn knowledge. The alphabet is an example. So is taking a shit in a toilet and not your own pants. Tying shoelaces, too.
>Memetics are the only way anyone teaches kids anything.
Incorrect. They're helpful, but not the only way to teach.

>Kids are fucking stupid
Kids are stupid. Not all kids are afforded the luxury to stay stupid forever; don't lump all those kids in with the spuds who remain kids well into their 40s. I'm sure for all the loud retards who can focus their loud retardation into the forefront, there are a surplus of non-idiots minding their own business, lucky enough to not do something stupid in front of the collective vision of everyone who has access to telecommunication services.

based.

>daily stormer

>If you put your pissy hipster attitude ahead of that, you will work for no one.
>calls me hipster for hating neil degrasse tyson, dawkins and bill nye
HAHAhAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
Do you realize Tyson and Bill Nye are literally hipster/millenial heroes? Have you been living under a rock or are you just fucking stupid?
Please just stop lmao

No one was calling Bill Nye a
>hipster/millennial hero
in the 90s. Only because of this decade are "they" saying that.

This guy sexually abused me

>There is no way you're a scientist if you don't even understand the importance of the popularizers
Guess I missed the lecture in college where they taught that you have to like SJWs like Neil deGrasse Tyson and Bill Nye to be a scientist.

He came back out of obscurity to debate a creationist ala Dawkins, he's since been very vocal about LGBT, abortion, atheism etc. So of course, hipsters love him, and he has the added bonus of giving them nostalgia because muh childhood in the 90's even though no one actually watched his shitty show back then when there was way better stuff to watch if you were a kid.

>daily stormer

even if these allegations are true, I have a hard time believing a site with a shitty memes and a section called "the kike problem"

which isstupider

sucking and fucking your way out of failing physics 101 but somehow thinking your going to be an astronaut

copypasting a vervr article onto your neo nazi website about a deranged faith healers claim that the black science man gave her ghb in a hollowed out coconut 30 years ago and adding around blacks dont relax as your editorial contribution at the end if the article

>He came back out of obscurity
So he was good in the hood during the 90s.
>even though no one actually watched his shitty show
Bullshit. Any suburban or urban kid growing up in the 90s watched at least one Bill Nye episode in their middle school science class.
>better stuff to watch if you were a kid
You mean when cable television, commercials, and pay per view was a thing? What, go to your local Blockbuster and pay money to watch a movie on VHS? Ha. You didn't get to choose what you wanted to watch, you had to hope it was on. And it was probably a rerun.

kike problem is real lol

>the kike problem is real

have you researched the kike problem and found it not to exist

looks like according to your picture it says 46% of jews earn 150000+ while only 8% of non jewish americans do

yes and they're a lot more political and very liberal

>must