>she gets sick and starts getting distant
>breaks up with me two weeks later
>slip into a deep depression
>nothing makes me happy or takes my mind off of her
>for nights have the same dream
>I forget we broke up
>I'm coming down to visit her
>the second I see her I run up and hold her and we kiss
>from there we hang out, sometimes we fuck, other times we just lay together and talk
>I always wake up happier than I've ever been, smiling
>the feeling of reality crashing back to me brings me to tears every time
It's been six weeks and I don't want her back but I just want to feel that way again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NcDuR9BF0Oc
youtu.be/T43jQQzm0qo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude she is probably happy rigth now while you are destroyed for no reason, I mean she might as well be with with some other guy, and you... you are felling like shit, love and relationships suck when it ends, but you have lived all your life before you met her, all by yourself and you were probably alright, it will pass overtime, and the girl of your dreams would never make you feel that way unless you like to hurt yourself.
Also in case you fix things with her things will never be the same.

Be me also was depressed from losing girl

>lost girl
>got depressed
>started drinking
>started doing lots of coke
>got 2 DUIs
>went to jail
>spent over 100k on booze and drugs in 1 year
>got Clean, met my wife.
Happily ever after

Moral of the story, don't spend 100k on coke and booze.

Get over it faggot.
Find someone else..

Why the fuck do people do this to themselves?

congratulations. you believed the lie thrown at us by films and television, that everyone gets a girl and lives happily ever after.

no. it's not true. now, off with you - r/incel awaits. you can whine with all the other friendless normies.

>Dude she is probably happy rigth now

[Citation required]

i really hope one day that some boot-ugly creature falls in love with you and then you reject her. then she proceeds to make your life hell until she drives you into an early grave.

I'm not like broken up about it anymore but those nights that I dreamt, it was like nothing else. It was like a drug I was so happy I felt truly at peace for the few seconds before I remembered. I don't even miss her anymore. I just want to feel that way again, could be with her, could be with anyone else. It's weird it's not about her it's about the feeling.

You need Allogh in your life embrace Sixxlam

thought i fell in love (thought it was impossible after my histroy), was wrong

now bored

now just butthurt i have no money and nowhere to live

I'm in the same spot. She left me two months ago, we've been trying to force the "friends" bit, and now she's telling me about this new guy she likes. She's taking his virginity as I type this. I've been around the block, and I don't know if I'll ever get that innocent "first time" feeling again; getting laid hasn't helped, so now I'm trying alcohol. I've got no reason to be sad but I can't find anything that makes me happy.

The secret solution is to play persona 3 4 then 5. You'll thank me later.

I've got mono now (she gave it to me which doesn't help) so I can't. Would if I could. Also fuck you just tryna vent not every one of these has to be some absolutely heart wrenching tale about how someone's entire life is ruined.

Well my first gf broke up with me and after a week I saw her kissing with her ex (before me), so it seems that she was pretty fucking happy while I was feeling like shit wondering what I did wrong when in reality she just did not gave a fuck.
She was not that pretty but nevertheless I feel mad in love with her and she made my life hell for a while and I'm pretty sure I lost some years of life span with all the things that she made me feel

well its good that you are not feeling that bad, just keep in mind that if you are feeling down, talk with your friends about it, also it is good that you experience things like this in life, when the next one comes you will be more aware of what you want in a girl for a relationship, and you are less likely to end with someone that manipulates you or treats you like shit

You will find another. Just do you.
It never is "the same" but sometimes it's better.

>tfw bisexual
>tfw one of the guys you like has a girlfriend and might be straight
>tfw another guy is returning to Slovenia in a month or two
>tfw another guy (confirmed gay) is in Australia for another month or two
>tfw no bf to discuss history and literature with and go running/boating with before showering together, fucking like bunnies, and cuddling in bed with the radio set to classical music

Part of me wants to go harm my ex. But in the end, she was the only woman I ever loved more than myself. Tonight, is a week before what would have been 16 official months. I've decided to end it. If anyone wants to honor my final earthbound request, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Its my birthday.

why dont you travel

I'm still studying and don't have my passport yet. I might go to Israel soon though.

>bisexual
you misspelled gay

passport doesnt take long to get - a little pricey if youre on a budget yeah, but it lasts ten years

travelling to europe at least is very cheap. i flew there in july for about $300, flying again in february for only $150.

get to know people, try couchsurfing, and youll always have a cheap or free place to stay, meet new people, or see those you already know. otherwise, hostels in most cities are pretty damn cheap. ironically the cheapest i found were in the UK (Brighton) but eastern europe especially should never be more than ~$10/night

as for australia, probably a bit more pricey - cant say as ive never been and only know a few people from there

south east asia, flights are more expensive but you could spend a week there at a 5 star resort for

Just a friendly reminder.

>cont

assuming you're from the states. if you're on the east coast you can fly to europe for ~$100

west coast flights to asia are cheaper, etc., common sense

Get your shit back together, focus on your future and it will fall in place. If you let it fuck with you you'll end up in a situation or mindset where you won't ever recover.

Well, I guess I'll be going Sup Forumsrothers. Thank you all for the laughs and shitposts. Should anyone want to honor a dying mans last wish, look for Onfinity_ on Twitter. Simple thank her for 1 year, not in actuality, but she'll know what it means. Tell her thank you for being in final thoughts. No matter what happened. Tell her I'll always miss her and care about her, and I still thought about the future we planned together. Tell her, I'm sorry for causing her pain, then and now. I was garbage. If anyone with some semblance of sympathy can do this, it would make my going better. Thank you all. Bye.

see you tomorrow

what a bunch of pussys why don't you go cry some more lmao

the constant reminder that no matter how much you put into this world, you will never attain or receive anything in return, not even god's love

I dont think slitting a wrist vertically in a bit will ensure my survival(it wont). See ya never.

stream?

Keep laughing faggot, if I ever get my hands on you irl I'm going to rip you limb from limb. Can't you see these are people who are suffering here? Fuck off back to wherever you came from queer.

Best I can do is try to post once I do it lad. Stay tuned.

youtube.com/watch?v=NcDuR9BF0Oc - saddest song ever

down the block you fucking sperg

>meet the girl of my dreams while dreaming but we go to different schools
>I come down and visit and we have a great weekend like nothing's changed
>she gets sick and starts getting distant
>breaks up with me two weeks later
>slip into a deep depression
>nothing makes me happy or takes my mind off of her
>for nights have the same dream
>I forget we broke up
>I'm coming down to visit her
>the second I see her I run up and hold her and we kiss
>from there we hang out, sometimes we fuck, other times we just lay together and talk
>I always wake up happier than I've ever been, smiling
>the feeling of reality crashing back to me brings me to tears every time
It's been six seconds and I want her back but I just want to feel.

>Letting anyone make you feel this way, ever.

i didn't make it retard. follow the advice and kys

That was an unnecessarily hurtful thing to say

kek

Babbys first week on Sup Forums. You can always tell the ones trying hard.

You thought she was the girl of your dreams. You were just another dude to her. Understand this and get over it. Women do not love in the same way that men do.

I'm scared to do it...what choice do I have now? What are the remedies to a broken mind and heart?

sure thing pal.

Alan quit fucking around

Someone please help me. I dont wanna puss out. I just wanna die.

Name's oscar.
>inb4 spic
At this point I dont even care for anonimity. Help me out m8. Im second guessing this slit wrist shit but im outta options.

>being this new
>being this retarded

Dude, summer ended like two months ago. wtf are you doing here?

You sound perfect.

This, you gotta love yourself first.

>said I wouldn't drink
Can drink a bottle and barely feel anything
>Told myself I wouldn't ever smoke
I smoke regularly now
>Be so depressed you only feel slight happiness when you can make another person's day better

I've been trying to avoid being a criminal but keep getting more and more thoughts of gunning someone down or dumping a body into a river because of my environment, generally I'm a nice/serious guy but I'm sick of people

Do I just give in like I did to the weed and alcohol?

If you are serious +18002738255 national suicide prevention hotline. If your not I guess you got me

I'm a grill not a dude

Called two days ago, even they couldn't help. Im just gonna go through with it. Sorry I couldnt provide proofs. If losing consciousness isnt immediate, i'll post it for those waiting.

The fucked up thing is, I told her it would be that way and she ensured me, that it wasn't, that she wanted to be with me, for me.
We basically broke up, because I didn't believe her proclamations about loving me.
Turns out, as soon as I did stuff she didn't like, it was over and within a couple short weeks, she's back to ensnaring another guy with love. Who's surprisingly similar to me, using the same tactics and statements, she used with me, to proclaim the uniqueness of their relationship and how they'll move in together.
I wonder if he'll be one of those men, that suddenly realize with 50, that they hate their partner. Cause that's how I pictured my future with her, oh well.
Worst thing is, that she won't admit to her backhanded tactics. I mean, all is fair in love and war, but at least be honest, when directly confronted with being shitty and don't go 'i'm a woman, we're just like that'.

>be 23 year old living with my dad in a shitty little house
>have a nice computer because I blew all my money on it a few years back
>literally can't commit to anything
>I've taken breaks from college multiple times
>Each time I start a new major
>Fail out of every program
>Work at a shitty pizza place and barely make enough money to pay rent to my dad
>All of my friends have moved on, family events are embarassing and I hate doing anything remotely social
>Went from 220 - 330 pounds in the past two years
>My only other unsuccessful friend wants to commit suicide
>Bought a gun a few weeks ago

Honestly, I don't know. I'm terrible at everything I try to be good at. I went from believing I was the shit to realizing how useless I was in a matter of weeks. I thought maybe I could use my situation as motivation, but somehow I always slump back. I try so many things, but no matter what I just end up getting fucked up, jerking off, and passing out around 3 am. I don't think I want to be happy, because if I did I wouldn't do this to myself. Fuck.

congratulations on learning a bit about female nature.

My dog of 16 years was put down for a urinary tract infection. She probably had a few good months left in her if we got it fixed. I know it's wrong but I feel so guilty about it, like I killed my own dog. I made the mistake of staying in the room when they euthanized her too, the asked me to pet her to calm her down. The vet wanted me to pet her in a familiar way, a way that will make her feel safe. What a fucking joke, safe? She's fucking dying. We're literally fucking killing her. What a joke. Fuck. She struggled so hard, it was so obvious she wasn't ready to go. My dad and sister just didn't want to deal with her anymore, but I didn't mind. I didn't mind taking care of the one thing that loved me unconditionally, an animal that would literally make my day just by coming up to me and licking my hand. It's been a month and I still can't get over it, I betrayed my beloved companion and I'll never get over it.

Sup OP that sucks.
>Be me
>Go in for yearly physical like a fucking responsible normie
> Doctor says blood work is bad, come back in a month
>Month later, tests still bad
>You need to go to cancer institution
>MFW WHAT THE FUCK?!
>MFW I may have an incurable cancer.
>All because of a fucking visit.

Yeah, you're right.
I stupidly expected her to not be like the others. She had decent opinions about some stuff, but went full ignorant on other things. Funniest thing is, she complained about how I argued with her about things and she felt like she had to accept my opinion. Nowadays I meet her and she tells me about this ephiphany her new bf had, and it's basically the same shit i said for years.
Oh well, I still have 2-3 females left, that have yet to disappoint me with their general behavior and critical thinking, before I'm ready to make blanket statements about women.

tits or gtfo

this is why niggas be taking your white girls away. because white guys are such pussies. get over it. women want a man, not some bitch.

Yeah well, I want an idependent thinking partner, that's capable of helping me out, should I ever need it. Not some trinket bitch, that looks good and likes to de pampered.
Might as well get a cat.

My fwb thinks we're getting comfortable with each other. That there's no excitement anymore. She thinks we should flirt and everything. I have no idea what to make of that.

I'm fucking and dating a 10/10 right now. There's no downsides. She's a secret 10/10 though. She's pretty and smart but when you take her clothes off she's sexy as all hell. The ass is nice, the titties are nice, she gives excellent head. There's really no downside. I know feel threads are usually pity parties but I feel good and I'd like to express that with you all

>charcoal
>not propane

Post sharpie in grill vents

I'm happy for you user

Oh buddy. I wish I had taken pics the last time we fucked. Bro I hit that ass from the back and it felt like heaven. I nutted when she called me Papi.

If you die, how will you be able to enjoy your firearm?

wow oh jeez thanks. life is again worth living.

Wwwaaaaaaahhhhh

Love is forged during months/years.
You just wanted to fuck a girl who took some interest into you. You were not in love.
The day you will actually be in love you will laugh at how you were right now.

Well, it worked for me at least :/

Feels good being uncuckable

> dude, that's not love, this is love, no wonder you don't think it's cool, you're doing it wrong

if my girlfriend called me papi I would lose all my erection prolly. if it was a mexican chick it's different but I like being called daddy anyways

She's not even fat bro. Skinny as all hell. Just thick in the right places

you know the solution. the second your dad gets sick shoot him in the face and tell your sis "he was sick, we had to put him down, there was no other way"

Please don't kill yourself with a gun. We don't need more gun deaths to fuel gun control.

t. /k/ommando

Gen 4 glock? Same one as me. That's pretty funny. Are those actually yours?

I love being called papi. My girl isn't even Spanish. Daddy feels weird. She has to say it in a very sexy way

My dad is actually a pretty cool guy, it's just that no one gave a shit about the dog besides me. It was like a 2-1 vote. I'm 20 so I can't really throw a fit about it, just had to accept it. It's probably gonna fuck me up for a bit though. Typing it out helped, had a good cry and feel better.

Get a grip.

Happy birthday user!!

The feels. Man. I get it. But 23 isnt old. Its not too old to go back to school or work a new job path. Im 22 and just went back last semester. It burns a bit knowing your peers are graduating, but we all do shit at our own pace. Life isnt a race.

When you end your misserable life, make sure to stream it so the rest of us can laugh at you.

It's actually a 3rd Generation, but they are in fact mine.

heroin

Garbage person located.

I know, but I felt that way about 21,22,23, like I need help. Pretty sure I need therapy or something, like I lose motivation for stuff instantly. Can't really afford to go to a therapist, so idk. I'm probably just a huge bitch but fuck man it's like a blanket that just suffocates me.

Yeah I know that fucking feeling about dream with those bitches
>dreamt that we went to a forest
>we said no words
>just me and her holding our hands
>suddenly I listen my alarm
>She said "Goodbye"
>I woke up feeling like trash
>Then I remember I'm awesome and I hope that bitch suffers in hell

im decent looking, ambitious looking guy with a decent job. 21 years old and in the prime of my youth. i hook up with girls frequently but i want a solid relationship. all my friends are getting married and i can't seem to land a sold relationship that lasts more than a few months. i know i have plenty of time but i've been looking for something serious for like a year now. many dates. a lot of fun.

i guess i just worry that i will end up settling for someone i don't want to just out of fear of being alone in life.

along with this i have pretty shitty self esteem at times and wonder if maybe that's the resaon? i can't explain it very well but i am very confident with who i am when i meet people, I am not too needy and not too distant.

idk

Definitely get help if you are contemplating suicide. It can help a lot. An inpatient stay paired with an outpatient program after can work wonders. Talk to family to support you financially if possible. Im sure they would in this case

Convert to the gay and get bummed by a different fag every night, never have that problem again.

> shitty self esteem
That's it. They like you because of your confident facade, spent some time with you, realize, that you're not their proverbial rock and that they actually have to take care of your problems too and not just the other way around, so they bail.

Try this dating site man. It worked for me.
youtu.be/T43jQQzm0qo

I, can't kill myself. And I really want to. Fuck me i'm such a bitch.