Don't worry, it's not real

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3605942/New-Zealand-artist-gives-sick-kids-incredible-tattoos.html

im not going to the link

its airbrushed

The air compressor on the ground is a decent clue

Too bad it will just wash/rub off within hours.

I wish they had a way of giving temporary tattoos that lasted a few months. That way you don't have to keep reapplying every day but don't have to commit to one for a lifetime.

Not a bad idea

thats really nice

Whats next, candy cigarettes and pretend beer? let the kid enjoy being a kid for chrissakes, he will have many decades being an adult later in life.

cynical dickhead spotted

>He didn't pretend his root beer was beer when he was a kid

The article just mentions he went to a children's hospital to help "sick kids".

It doesn't specify, but I don't think it would be too far fetched to assume these children are really, really sick.

So, they may not even make it to adulthood.

We had FAGS, now they're called FADS

What a waste of dubs. You heartless bastard.

>candy cigarettes and pretend beer
Wait, you don't have those? We have chocolate cigs here (they come in a cig pack too and you have to rip the paper of the cig to eat the chocolate).

Also I recorded an event in a school for the news where they took kids to the roof of the building and gave them drinks that looked like cocktails and they dance to loud music like monkeys. Of course they were 40% gyppos, 20% blacks, 20% spics and 20% whites.

how is it legal to tatoo a child? that sick pedofuck would be in jail in America!

>tfw no more candy cigarettes

Is Big League Chew still a thing?

omg.......that boy is adorable!!!

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

We had chocolate cigars when I was a child, I think they are banned now

Holy shit...as if the birth of my first son didn't make me feel old enough....

That appears to be an air brush. It's basically face painting but to look like tattoos.

it is

praise america's pastime

How do you fuck up that bad? Are journalists not capable of looking into the background information of their stories?

They have already invented something like that, it stays on for as long as u don't go over it with some special liquid solution, can last for 6 months or something..
I remember reading an article about it

I remember my Grandpa would always buy me these when I was young.

Still love em.

My family gave me real beer, my first beer was a VB when I was 2 years old. I was sitting in my diaper holding the can.

oh, yeah? my mom gave me some while i was in the womb

Mine too probably, maybe that's why I'm here

you're just saying that because i won

You can't beat a slav trust me, my mom would give me vodka when my tooth hurt

We had both, I remember when I was a kid I would get the chalky candy cigs and the chocolate cigars. You can still get them at a lot of candy or chocolate shops, just major chains do not sell them anymore it seems.

Henna tattoo's?

>rip the paper of the cig to eat the chocolate
I hated the ones with non-edible paper when I was a kid.
As soon as you realised you'd fucked up by trying to eat, it felt like you'd been tricked. As if someone had made a choc ice covered in frozen shit, instead of chocolate.

Shit, my mom used to do the same thing with whiskey.

Why not just give them real tattoos? They're gonna be dead soon anyway.

noice

German Artist gives sick Jews incredible Tattoos

Hahahahahhhahahahahspreuihoeradhzgogzldxsigblai

Kek, anyone have the dump with the israeli who went to pol and found out that his grandpa had an ss-bloodgroup tattoo?

>inb4 underrated