Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2aKsoizx1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I
MADE
THIS

lucky bastard i couldn't find nuctua fans anywhere
got the same cpu cooler though

Thanks for reminding me I need to dust my rig out.

And unbend this one USB3.0 pin on my mobo.

YOU MADE THIS?

I MADE THIS

little back kid discovers Newegg for the first time, cute.

YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT

I want to use an old 90's pc as my tower. How hard is it to replace the USB ports and stuff?

Yup. He did. And this is the 23894987238945th thread about it in the last 24 hours.

Why mid-tower? What a waste. Only one monitor? No mechanical keyboard?

Now he can post on worldstarhiphop 1000% faster.

980ti?

I NEED HELP

spotted the trap

You want a medal or something? There are definitely intelligent black people

Bro. You are like me. I am about to dump my 750D for a based beige tower. I have all of my internals ready to go, just not my ideal case from 1995.

>color related

Shit nigga, go to that lil' nigga's crib, he'll teach you how to build yourself a computer.

Shit man that kid knows his stuff. I made this.

>The motherboard's crooked

That is some amazing Russian.

>i made this

>cuban cocktails
how many could there possibly be?
How many things could you possibly pour rum into and still call it a 'cocktail'?

>implying the majority of Sup Forumstards can build computers from consumer parts
Everyone here uses chrome

>I MADE THIS

Your IQ is less than 80 if you can't do this.

You gays jelly of the pci-e solid state?

800gb of raw fury.

No, PCIe SSDs are poorfag tech. Get an m.2 drive.

u mean u stole it

>m2

Fuck that, unless you have a mobo that makes use of that you get capped at sata 3 speeds.

>CX series PSU
>meme cooler

The black kid did a better job than you

Not everyone is born to work in farms javier

It could be worse

hey dumbass, you fucked up your RAM. They should be in either 0 and 2 or 1 and 3. You have them in 0 and 1.

Look up your mobo manual if you don't believe me.

Excuse me, you are obviously not a reader of Ernest Hemingway. There are a lot of cocktails, friend. You just can't go to your average bar and find that shit. Bartenders today are faggot hipsters with gay man bun haircuts. If I want to make a proper cocktail, I go to my own bar. Fuck these hipster faggot millennials. Even though I am one, I can make a better drink.

I am an industry professional. I have had multiple articles published in IMBIBE magazine. I even gave a seminar on Cognac at Tales of the Cocktail last year.

So go fuck yourself. Or go fuck a high test cuban mami with a fat ass and nice dark straight hair....

I'm just jelly of that cable management. My computer likes like poorly stored Christmas lights.

Don't you mean you bought the parts and your nigger put it together?

You have a mobo that makes use of it you fucking mong.

How big is your case ?
I cannot even fit my PSU in my 90s case

Just remember, people only love.

meme-machine thread?
okay

Who /A+/ here

It's a bit more than that, pal

Coco puts together a pc. This is how planet of the apes started.

First off, the ram isn't fucked.

Second, my mother board dual channels on 0 and 1, then 2 and 3. I really don't think I'm wrong because I took the time to look that shit up in the manual when I put it together.

A little.
I jelly way more on 980.

People posting their self made pc then using it to shitpost on Sup Forums

I like you man

>implying I care

I bet that faggot used one of those easy-mode extenders instead of plugging these bitches in with tweezers.

r u dumb, m.2 is on the pcie bus

WOW

I JUST FUCKED A FILIPINO IN THE ASS

You idiot. They love white cock. My dick may be riddled with diseases, but the sex is pretty awesome.

DESIGNATED

It's a dope as fuck card, I won't lie.

Doesn't get over 70c when running Doom on max. That's the newest game I've thrown at it.

Wow! How did you manage that!?!?

Filipino girls are known for their demure nature and conservative values!

I have 2 980Ti's, burns my toes when I play pretty much anything. Now I'm kicking myself because I bought them 4 months ago and the Pascal cards are coming out.

I woud use it for ENB's.
My 960 runs pretty much anything on 60fps on 1080 but with enb it's down to 20-ish.

Then there's a lot of dumb people everywhere.
Do you honestly think Sup Forums has a majority of power users? Kek

Wash your hands before you reply to me, pajeet scum.

This is bait.

I think they could do it if they try.

Damn those fuckers are a pain. I wasted twenty minutes trying to put those in when I was wasted on cheap champagne.

Wow, for some reason I really hate that guy

Eh, it's not like the 980s are gonna be obsolete in six months. They'll last a long god damn time.

Also, kek at burnt toes. The Fermi meme is real.

Make sure you feed your five sisters and four brothers before you reply

MADE =/= ASSEMBLED

clockmed and friends are skilled liars

I mean boi did you pick a bad time to make fun of cocktails. Just so happened to be a connoisseur of the highest caliber lurking.
Fucking hell i'm having a laff.

Lol, why the fuck do you have a 1000w PSU for one GPU? Even a 750w would be more than enough for SLI 980s.

Wez made muffugan compudaz an shii

Where can I sell my old shit?

I bought the 4k meme, and thought it would be viable. 1440p is the max resolution I attempt unless it's a really old game.

I'll stick with these guys until the 11XX cards come out. They replaced a single 780, which replaced 2 8800GTs.

LOL, not this chick I am currently fucking. She is Canadian too. She got her citizen ship letters. I said I would buy her a MAGA hat once she burns her maple leaf status.

We fuck all night... her pussy is casual and nice, but her ass is tight as fuck. she loves it when I fuck her ass. I almost feel guilty. She has a committed boyfriend that clearly can't do shit.
Its weird, man. On our fuck-dates I light candles and have wine and cocktails ready to go. I never take her out to dinner or buy her shit. She just comes over to fuck. I make sure my schedule is clear for the evening or morning.

I guess this is totally degenerate, but I don't give a fuck.

I'm not disputing that, but you could also say the same about anything else. Anyone can give basis maintenance to a car, electronics, or learn to play the piano.

What matters is what people do, not what 'could be'.

Most people on Sup Forums and the general population can't do it, there is no reason to mock someone for knowing something the average person does not.

KYS

Check up our birthrates sometime you rancid piece of shit, you'll find that the meme your spouting is only applicable to the hellhole you call 'muh nation'.

Stole* damn autocorrect.

I didn't know the 980Ti came with only 2GB. Aren't they 6GB cards?

Ebay or a pawnshop I guess...

It very much is an accomplishment for the poo in loo tech support.

>Want a new computer
>Have to wait for 1080 and new xpoint hard drives

just why

If you are smoking shit, or pairing your cocktails with food, please go kill yourself on camera with your fave cocktail in hand. YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN OR NEVER WILL BE A COCKTAIL CREATOR. I DRINK YOUR SHIT UP.

YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN PUBLISHED. YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN REFERENCED.

YOU ARE NOTHING

YOU ARE WORTHLESS.

did he just, throw all of his parts in there? NOTHING LOOKS BOLTED DOWN, WHAT THE FUCK

Casual.

yeah it's 6GB, and the Ram frequency is also wrong.

>980ti
>2gb VRAM
holy fuck, what? My fucking memecard has more VRAM than yours

kek

woosh

Solid call, I'll probably invest in the 11xx or 12xx series. We'll see. I still don't buy the whole VR thing, guess I'm just a traditionalist.

What if I ordered a crazy expensive cocktail to wash down food? Also your job sounds exotic as fuck assuming you're not making up lies on this here anime inspired image board.

Future proofing.

>Excuse me, you are obviously not a reader of Ernest Hemingway.

I know I just replied, but I had to reply again. Jesus christ I'm laughing.

p-o-l
Let's see if it's already taken

YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT

Stole*

youtube.com/watch?v=k2aKsoizx1w

VR is AMAZING! I don't know if it is worth the price, but I have a Vive and love it. There are only a few games worth playing right now, but they're pretty cool.

10 years ago, I wouldn't have felt comfortable spending the kind of money I have on VR, but I'm in a position right now where I can afford it. If you can write off $1000 for a toy, do it. If it would hurt you financially, it isn't worth it.

The best part is that I can put my kids in Job Simulator and fart around here on my phone without them seeing what I'm doing.

Cloud Computing

Whut dis iz?

>Well sir i can almost guarantee that is the dvd rom connector you are holding. You must connect it to the motherboard.

Shiii

It's not that hard to make a black kid. Try assembling the PC, might be more challenging

everything in this picture points to you being an alcoholic.

are you?

Cool bro I made this one too

I've got some cash to burn, but I'm also considering getting a 1911 and a shotgun. My two 9mms and my ar-15 are lonely.

Arguably I could get those, and the VR shit, but meh. Either way it's good to know about VR, maybe I'll have to check it out.

Then I upgraded and made this one

glass of wine. Everything else based af.
>alcoholic