Hey Sup Forums I just had a pretty interesting night, and thought I might share

Hey Sup Forums I just had a pretty interesting night, and thought I might share.

>Be me, 19, living with parents.
>Have 3 of my closest friends come over.
>We're drinking and hanging out in the garage, listening to music and playing darts.
>One of my friends has a gram of coke for the weekend and we were all doing some.
>My my dad has been drinking a little through the night and was hanging out with us a little.
>He doesn't know we have coke or that we even do it, really.
>The conversation somehow drifted on the topic of cocaine and what it was like in the 80's.
>My dad said he used to do some and it's been like 15 years since he's done it.
>He, almost jokingly, asked if we had some.
>My dumbass friend says, "Actually, yeah a little bit."
>My dad says, "Well, let me get some."
>Buddy gives him a key bump
>Dad askes, "What about the other nostril?"
>I'm a little shocked.
>I knew he was drunk but I still didn't think he would do that.
>About 45 seconds later he starts going off about conspiracies.
>Ranting about how the democratic party is full of devil worshiping pedophiles that try to manipulate and control the population.
>Delving into the New World Order regime and how the mass shootings have all been faked.
>Stating how most people of great power like the Queen of England and the Pope are really shape-shifting reptillian aliens.
>Mfw I realize my dad is more red-pilled than me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZN_hydMxYyc
youtu.be/fKubY710Si0?t=918
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32263509.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cocaine is bad.

feel like i would get along with your dad better than you

I'm still pretty informed about most of what he was talking about, but he was goin crazy my dude

Reminds me of when my buddy told me about how his dad has been slowly becoming a nazi sympathizer. Woke dads

I really wish you would've recorded it, user. At least the audio. :(

Tell your dad to do a podcast!

Hahahah I showed him JRE but he watches Info wars a lot. He runs a linux OS and gets his news from obscure websites

Does he poopsmokes butthash?

My dad also smokes weed a fair amount. I prefer to dab mostly and he's asked for dabs and I've given him a few.
I think it's kinda funny but Idk how I feel about doing blow with him. Seems a little weird to me, what do you think?

I thought Joe was red pilled, but did you see what he said about the Vegas conspiracy theories? Bummer.

I didnt see it, what was said?

Here you go, bro:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZN_hydMxYyc

Tucker Carlson dropped an okay piece on it today that raised a few questions too:

youtu.be/fKubY710Si0?t=918

It starts a little after that marker.

4 people sharing a gram of blow... Sounds hardcore

>Be me, 19

mods

We weren't really sharing. It was my one friends, he was just being generous ya know

Not everyone here is 30+ year old wizard, bruh.

In this case I'll allow it.

What would you think if your dad was down to bust a line with you?? I figured he's done it before but hes 57 years old fuck

>dad does some cocaine for the first time in years
>starts ranting about the NWO
>user thinks this means he is redpilled
Seriously bro, do you not see the connection here between insane conspiracies and being blasted off your face?

I used to do rails with my dad all the time. He's fucking insane when he's high, but in an incresibly hilarious way.

Has anyone really been able to dive into the release of the new Kennedy files??

He's always been woke, son.

I was wondering this too, if there's a summary about it anywhere anyone know?

Yeah, (((they))) did JFK. See pg 59 of the released doc.

Not sure how many people are in the thread at this point but I'll hold out

There was a better thread earlier, but yeah, I don't think it'll shock either of you. Unfortunately it's on Sup Forums, but no one on Sup Forums will put in the same time or effort into the docs.

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32263509.pdf

Even if some Israelis were involved, it doesn't mean a whole group of people "did it"

you are a faggot give your dad the keyboard

If red-pilled means 'head stuffed with schizoid horse shit' then a lot of Sup Forums threads are starting to make sense.

dad gets off on 99% cut eh?

shood of recorded it and blackmailed him into a new whip

actually the pedophile part is pretty likely to be true

Your dad is very smart. Fuck the government.

fuck, my eyes are so bad I can't read one word of that.

Dude me too

Can some one translate

able to read most of it.

“the thing i’m concerned about, and so is Mr Katzenbach, is something issued to convince the public that Oswald is the real killer.”