Whats the difference between Iranians and Arabs exactly? I don't see one

Whats the difference between Iranians and Arabs exactly? I don't see one

Other urls found in this thread:

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how come gulf arab rulers rock moustaches rather than beards?

Iranians are far more secular, despite being ruled by faggot Islamists.

Genetically, both are middle-eastern related peoples that descend from the neolithic peoples inhabiting those areas

Culturally, pretty different, arabs kept their original language while iranians switched to indo-european. Developed separately for centuries until some arab created islam and then it expanded to Iran making them "similar" to some extent.

While it might be confusing, imagine if jews converted to islam. They'de be closer to arabs than iranians are.

One used to be more white and educated. Then they were conquered by the other and adopted it's religion of ignorance.

It really depends on what "Arabs" we are talking about. I've only ever met Lebanese that were Christian and they are pretty secular. I've also let relatively secular Jordanians and Syrians.

Jews are way whiter though. Iranians and arabs look the same.

Jews racemixed a lot with europeans, their recent history takes place all over the world

The few jews that remained in the Middle East look no different from arabs.

Iranians are somehow white, sometimes.

Because they mixed with Slavs and Germans.

>they were white until the thing i dont like happened, now they're brown

lol kys

So, how middle eastern are european jews then? 20%

>gulf arab rulers rock moustaches
Based gulfies

Truely men wih fine tastes

Try 0-1%

arabs are 70-80% arab and 20-30% nigger

iranians are 56% arab (genetically)

Deppends on the jew. Israel is made up by all of the different jewish diaspora all over the world, some jews are almost totally slavic and others almost totally middle eastern.

sources?

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/

Depends on how many generations of crossbreeding. I saw a analysis on German Ashkenazis and they were 2-4% Arab.

>iranians are 56% arab (genetically)

They are genetically most similar to Mesopotamian/Anatolian natives that were conquered by Aryan nomads 3-4 millenia BC. Take a pic of avg southern Saudi (northerners are genetically more Mesopotamians) or Gulfy who are genetically purest Arab and compare it to pics of average Iranian. You will find maybe 20% of similarity.

lol

northern iranians (azeris, gilakis, mazanderanis) are the "white" (i.e. still shitskin but not entirely poo looking) iranians

your average persian looks like this

aren't azeris just turks who live in iran?

>I don't see one
Blind person you are.

yeah

iranians on average are not discernible from poo looking arabs, well makes sense because genetically iranians are arab + poo overall

>jalal hajir

lol

Nowhere did I say they aren't some level of shitskin.

>most similar to Mesopotamian/Anatolian natives
...which were actual "shitskins", still they created the first real civilization ever.
Nothing to be ashamed of.

2nd guy doesn't look so bad. maybe he should trim that unibrow though

you said 20%
it's more 80%

anyway you shouldn't speak on a matter you don't know about, there are tons of iranians in canada and I've seen several documentaries, they range from POO, to saudi+levant mix to POO + arab to the occasional levant looking one

whats the 'occasional levant' looking one? even levantines have those ranges too

>these autists actually discuss ranges of their skin colour
You should already became cosmetologists or something.

Native Mesopotamians were shitskin tier.

no, they weren't
they were most likely the same as lebanese maronites today (they look very white, but off-white)

>Science
>Philosophy
>Technology
>Culture
>Under Islam

we white n shit?

>iranian intellectuals

>yet another Iran-bashing thread made by the same obsessed leaf

>well makes sense because genetically iranians are arab + poo overall

Yeah, no.

Looks like 100% Oghuz Turk to me

>Genetically, both are middle-eastern related peoples that descend from the neolithic peoples inhabiting those areas
Iranians migrated from Central Asia thousands of years ago.

>Culturally, pretty different, arabs kept their original language while iranians switched to indo-european.
Iranians (Persian, Kurdish, Pashtun, Baloch, Lur, Ossetians) kept their Indo-European languages from their ancestors. Only some of them have foreign loanwords.

>Developed separately for centuries until some arab created islam and then it expanded to Iran making them "similar" to some extent.
True

>While it might be confusing, imagine if jews converted to islam. They'de be closer to arabs than iranians are.
Most definitely. Though I don't like the term "Arabs" since it describes too many different people and groups them up only because of their mother tongue, most of which only adopted. The Arabs of the Middle East have Semitic roots for the most and are definitely closer to Jews than Iranians but for example Iraqis are probably closer to Iranians than Arabians.

Wow, these women look absolutely disgusting. I had a calculus professor from Iran last year who was a hot milf so I always had high expectatons from Iran

>ansari
Poo surname

Those are Arabs.
American edoocashyn...
Iran is more than Islam.