You know what? FUCK YOU GUYS

You know what? FUCK YOU GUYS

I can't believe a site like this can even exist. Nazi symbolism, racism everywhere, degrading pictures of ex girlfriends, like wtf is wrong with you people? Haven't you got nothing better to do?

This site is pure Nazi filth, and mark my words, we will take this site down. Free speech should be banned for people that use it wrong.

You have been warned.

"we" hahahaha. Like you actually have any friends. Fuck off

Nazis don't have friends for long. Read a history book, WW2, you'll see

Gr8 b8 m8

OP is a faggot

is it hard being as retarded as you are

Ah yes the bait, the bait for user, the bait specifally posted for user, anons bait.

>free speech should be banned for people that have different opinions than I!
give in to your anger

Yeah man, Nazis love sexual degeneracy. That's why they killed fags

good dubs

Try again with a better grade bait faggot

>Free speech should be banned for people that use it wrong.
Wew

thats funny, weve been thinking the same thing about you

Lol

Fixed your post OP

Exactly, they hate gays just like you. Yet you would hypocritely degrade woman like the cis filth you are. How is treating woman bad better than hating gays? I'll wait

Wow your against retards too? This site just keeps looking better and better. Really have the moral high ground here people

And you are....? We want to know how scared we should be.

Neo-Sup Forums cannot tell when a post is bait, no matter how obvious.

Nice digits

LGBT COMMUNIST AND PROUD!!! You may laugh now, but one day, we'll be in charge!! History always favours those who are right to win!! #rightsideofhistorye

I 100% fully unironically agree with you OP.

*Burns American Flags*
*Gets mad at people having other political views*
So it's only okay for you to dissent when it comes to politics. K

Inciting violence is unconstitutional. Thats all. Nazis have autism so they can be shown compassion until theyre violent. Then you stab them in the neck.

oh really? what country do you live in? plus you might want to brush up on your history.

Of course you would think America's perfect since it completely benefits Cis white males. Wake up!

* Built on slavery and genocide
* Praises those who contributed to said acts via statues
* Dispute having more than enough resources, capitalism is still used, benefitting only the 1% whilst everyone is poor
* Racism, Sexism, Homophobia and Transphobia still sweeping across the nation, with media and people being cultured to not call it out and accept it.

Need I go on?

you would really hate world history then.

Autist larping as commie "wahwahwah ban free speech" good meme though

I keked hard at this

You would really hate world peace then

its obviously a conservatard.

this fucking guy
go home tumblr youre drunk
saged

>Can't believe site exists
14 years and you JUST found this place?

>Nazi symbolism and racism everywhere
The fact you can't see the damn nuance or subtlety of it shows your retardation,

>Pics of ex girlfriends
Assumes that Sup Forums or Sup Forums can ever get a nudes from their girlfriends, much less have one to begin with.

>Asks what s wrong with us
We're venting all the pent up shit that we put up with, and Sup Forums is a great place to let it all out.

>Asks if we have nothing better to do
What 'we' do is whatever 'we' decide. Not that you get it.

>Says it's pure Nazi filth
Says the dumbass with the commie flag and fag symbol and colors. Two things that would nor could ever be united.

>Says free speech should be banned from people who misuse it.
Thank fucking christ retards like you DON'T have the ability to do such a thing.

/thread

I agree With you OP. b/b was never good, but it sure was better back before word filters were removed. After that liberals stormed Sup Forums and turned it into the pile of shit you see now.

Kill yourself you fascist fuck.

Why are you so mad? If you've got nothing bad to say, then you've got nothing to worry about, right?

Also lol at the facist calling me a "facist"

Looks like I win. I'm going to be off now, seeya #wewill wininhistory

what? you just said america was shitty because it was built on slavery and genocide/ gives status to those that contributed. that is what the whole world is built on.

lol mah dude you know you can't stop the bullet train. sage goes in all fields

>other political views
youre straight up championing genocide and slavery. not figurative, not metaphorical, not even implied. straight up "we will literally murder you" style politics. and you don't expect people to fight that? na faggot.

I regret to inform you that there are no scenarios in which communism wins. Especially since you're almost certainly a Trot or some stupid shit like that. At least tankies and nazbols have some viability, meanwhile leftcoms are a joke. But anyway you're going to get fascism, or you're going to get Islam, or you're going to get Zionist global capitalism. Those are really your options at this point in history.

your efforts are wasted on divisiveness.

Watch your mouth roody poo

the "facist" called you a fascist. limiting free speech is fascist ideology 101. so i think the "facist" has the right face

Don't fall for this meme

Fuck niggers

Dumping my propo folder cause why not.

Op i want to fuck your grandma

Don't fall for this meme

checked boi

>limiting free speech is fascist ideology 101.
It's actually not. I'm actually okay with letting commies say whatever the fuck they want because they end up embarrassing themselves. Ideological free speech is something fascists are pretty much totally cool with. Obscenity and blasphemy laws are also not strictly a fascist phenomenon, they exist in all systems- the go-to example being CP which is justifiably banned basically everywhere. Attacks on ideological speech are pretty much exclusively a leftist phenomenon, meanwhile.

youre the reason i carry now. one day im going to have a crappy enough day to share it with you or your friends and their family.

>when you realize you just bumped this thread to the front page

This is the lowest quality bait. Funny thing is that the sickle and hammer still promotes another form of fascism expect with a different label. At least the left doesn't call them selves actual nazis instead communists. It be disgusting to see LGBT NAZI sand+Niggers.

Friend, I would love to have some candy-ass soyboy like you point his pissant .22 at me. Especially since you're apparently womanlike enough to have your fucking mood be the determining factor in whether you draw on someone. Try me, commie.