Diaper time. Post diapered qtees

Diaper time. Post diapered qtees.

I got out of a very serious relationship a few months ago. The woman I was dating was very accepting of this fetish but I still hesitated to do much as wear a diaper around her. Now that I'm single I'm extremely intimidated in dating again partially because I'm afraid of sharing this with someone else. I feel like I'll never again find such a healthy and accepting person. Even if I start dating again I feel like once i share this it'll be instakill at best and she would tell other people at the worst :(

bump

Whos diapered? I am

Has anyone ever had any luck with putting a diaper ad on craigslist? How do you meet other people into wearing diapers?

Don't really like pull-ups/goodnights. They can't hold anything and aren't big and puffy.
Btw, what are the biggest and puffiest and/or crinkliest diapers out there? I like the newish Nursery diapers right now

Goodnites look the best, plus theyre easy to get. I don't buy any diapers online. I bought Goodnites today becuase I wanted something easy to hide too. I wore them in public

I was thinking about it. Im not sure I wanna sleep padded though.

try not being such a fucking weirdo then. see a therapist. she'll help you figure out what kind of fucked up insane shit happened when you were wearing diapers that turned you into such a giant fucking moron who gets off to the idea of wearing diapers. you fucking freak show

Finna boutta kink shame cause this shits weird af

I genuinely want to know why I have this fetish. I don't do any "baby stuff," for whatever reason I just enjoy wearing diapers. Was my penis overstimulated when I was in pampers? It can't be (((them))), I wanted to wear diapers as a kid waaaay before I even knew what sexuality was.

>how dare you like things I don't like
Stop being such a gigantic piss baby

Don't try to engage with them, they're only here to be a cunt.

I just put one on for the night.

im dressed like this but my shirt is black and my bunny is brown

Am grill?