What's your stance on accepting 'confirmed' refugees like with 'real' documents?

What's your stance on accepting 'confirmed' refugees like with 'real' documents?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-refugee-plan-women-children-families-1.3330185
twitter.com/AnonBabble

'Confirmed' shitskins still aren't 'real' people and can fuck right off.

3DPD version

Women and children can come temporarily, men should stay and fight against ISIS, we send our troops to help. Once the war is done women and children can be reunited with their fathers. Our army stays behind for a while to ensure things are safe and act as a police and security until things stabilize

Also I'd like to add ideally there would be NO refugees but if we had to take refugees this would be my ideal situation. Until you knock out the hornets nest the kids can't go back to play in the yard

Egdy

why didn't they keep the lulu caty shirt? I love lulu caty.

we need a no singles policy

come with a girlfriend or your sister

>Women and children can come temporarily, men should stay and fight against ISIS, we send our troops to help
Nice plan, desu.

I'm trying to find something to fill the void.

I'd take European refugees, with a mind for them eventually going back to their homes, unless they were traitor leftists, in which case they can stay and face the consequences.

People from other continents can go ahead and seek refuge in their neighbour countries, on their own continent, with their own race.

This

Good goy.

>I want to live peacefully. I want to live a clean life. I want to eat delicious things. I want to go play freely. I want to dress pretty. I want to live in luxury. I want to continue to live how I want to live without any hardships. With other people's money. That's right. Let's refugee!

I don't care what anyone says if the US army was allowed to do their thing and actually deal with things properly the Middle East would be fine. If you read some of the stories from veterans it was the afghan soldiers and stuff they had to train that would be supplying the terrorists.
Iraq and afghanistan should have been declared protectorates until we could properly clean up the mess there

How many homeless people can you accommodate when freeloading students took all the beds? Fix the fake refugee problem first.

I'd accept 2d little brown girl refugees if you know what I mean.

My ancestors moved from italia to france before the WW2.

Which is stupid cause france got powned and the duce was a great man.

Today nobody can tell that i'm not 100% french despite this nigger-esque heritage.

Theses bastard can go to Iran,Irak or any other country near the shithole they call home

Your response speaks for itself, officer.

Ask yourself why there's "refugees" in the first place.

Thank you for thinking I'm in the army, I take that as a compliment. There are refugees now because our government refuses to eradicate terrorism because liberals will keep crying that soldiers are baby killers. Not only that but 90% of the people aren't refugees, just invaders to Europe

>unibrow

No such thing.

I have problem accepting refugees. I wouldn't put a limit on numbers that can come. Men, women and children would all be welcome.

Only one condition, you have to seek refuge in the first safe country. So only my direct European neighbours are eligible.

Wasn't implying you were a soldier.

There are refugees now because "your" government "tries to eradicate terrorism".

You had no place going into Libya, let alone Syria.

"Your" government is a puppet of the U.S., which is a puppet to Israeli, and Saudi interests.

>Not only that but 90% of the people aren't refugees, just invaders to Europe
Obviously.

Camps should be built to house them until it's safe for them to return.

Saudi Arabia needs to be nuked into oblivion desu

refugees could really contribute to our society. you just have to look at it from another angle. every european should get his own refugee. teach them your language, show him your friends, let him sleep with a leash around his neck...

i mean when niggers where still slaves they worked really hard and contributed something. we could benefit from all the refugees.

I will accept all cute brown little girls

>DAASH

>Children
>Oh, little Mahmoot is big for his age! Even though he looks 24, he's only 13! Don't worry though, plenty of racists make that mistake all the time!

>police Magyar
REEEEEEE I WISH THEY ACTUALLY WERE SHOOTING THE REFUGEES FUCKING SHIT SKIN SAND NIGGERS
THATS IT I CHANGED MY MIND NO REFUGEES ARE ALLOWED AND WE BOMB EVERYONE INCLUDING THE REFUGEES

Don't worry I changed my mind mahmoot the fagoot can fuck off

Welcome back to the sensible side, brother

no boy children
these fuckers grow faster then ours

Gotta go fast

Bomb them before they grow

theyll explode on their own in time
just keep em out

Fpbp

Fellow patriot cuts right to the chase

Yeah, keep them out and bomb them

I used to be okay with it but not any more.
Can we for once demand something from the people that come here?
Like having proper education and not being a dirt-poor welfare leech?
Or not taking along a toxic anti-west ideology?

We have allowed more than enough uneducated and unemployable third-worlders that we are better off without.
You don't have to let in everyone that comes knocking on your door.

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-refugee-plan-women-children-families-1.3330185

Bretty close to Canada;s actual refugee policy

"Refugees" are fucking garbage
My family lives on a border town between Hungary and Austria and before the wall there was thousands of them going through to Austria. My cousin almost got fikki fikki, they trashed the train station and would litter everywhere and shit in the trains.

>police Magyar
Oh, I fucking wish they were shooting these ungrateful parasites.

On an island yes, otherwise no.

Also, /thread.

Also, Canada already had quite a few syrian and lebanese christians who left as the middle east started to islamise more throughout the late 20th century. So since our policy is to admit refugees who can be taken care of by their families here, places like Quebec actually got a plurality of Christians in the 25000 quota lol

And the rest of the world thinks we're doing our part even if we don't have to.

They should really stay in a country culturally similar to their's. Our culture is too different and they don't fit in.

>hating on Bashar "The Lion of Damascus" al-Assad

>Hungarian police help
>give them food and water
>they throw it out
>k whatever, okay we need to register you
>HUNGARY RACIST THEY KILLING US
I'm going to become prime minister so I can make beat a Syrian day real

Whats with the evil contempt smile?
Also, closed borders means fucking closed borders, to everyone with a mild exception of tourism.
I don't care how well your a documented, (lol) refugee.
If you can speak norwegian pitch perfect, have a good understand and respect of norwegian culture and REALLY want to work.
We'll consider it, but most likely no.

>Our army stays behind for a while to ensure things are safe and act as a police and security until things stabilize
This sounds familiar. Iraq 2: Electric Boogaloo

Fuck the refugees. Leave them to sort out their own country.

This shit is becoming so realistic !

as long as its wrote in stone they are to return after the war that is fine.

the migrant crisis pisses off europe because its not just actual needy syrians that are coming

its the fucking niggers and pakis that are coming in also..full grown north african men showing up saying they are children etc and they have no papers

Yeah if he's so great go live under his rule

That's what I thought

Refugee centres should be built with gas chambers desu
This time we should make the holocaust real

kristallnacht and nuremberg law NOW!

>The Japanese are willing to literally go extinct before importing shitskins
Absolutely based

Hitler will just be a footnote in the pages of history Syria will be changed to new Saskatchewan (because they both start with an S)

I dont like Trudeau but this was a good call, got the lib fags in a bit of blunder for a sec but they love him

This

But libcucks prefer to drown in refugee poo rather than augment military spending to "help" other countries

well, i got no problem with taking white, christian refugees, who try to escape beheading through islamic terrorism, as long as they all have valid documents and bring enought wealth to finance themselves and who want to go back to their country as soon as the threat lessened.

>TOPBaby Suri

I would let her be my topbaby

Ugly

Confirmed refugees have already escaped harm. They are living in camps in places like Turkey and Lebanon, and then Europe offers to let them in, so in they flood, with the cooperation of the governments of Turkey and so forth.

None of these refugees, if denied, would die. They are already safe, if in less than ideal living conditions. They are not escaping harm, they have already done that. Now they are merely shopping for a better home to parasitise, rather than having to go back home and rebuild their lives.

Thus, one could make the argument that none of the refugees entering Europe, literally none of them, are actually refugees.

What religious or racial persecution are they seeking refuge from?

>polic magyar
fucking eternal kek

Japan took in 11 and 2 already raped someone.

Those eyes. You know she has been forced to service rabid Muslim men to make ends meet.

The Japanese illustration and captions actually make the situation better than it probably is.

Only if they sign a contract to move back after 2-5 years.

and don't live on welfare.