What do if you've fallen helplessly in love with someone who doesn't reciprocate said love?

What do if you've fallen helplessly in love with someone who doesn't reciprocate said love?

Move on with your life.

post her nudes till she loves you back

Kill yourself for being so pathetic

jesus christ, get a tongue cleaner

Consider yourself blessed. If she loved you back, your life would end up a living hell.

Been thinking about it

wait till its late at night and start autistic screeching in the street until she falls in love with you

i know how you feel user , that thought will forever be implanted in your head no matter what other chick you get.

Don't do it.

It sucks but what good is wanting someone that doesn't want you back? Value your time. They're a waste of it.

It's a huge, huge fucking world buddy. There's a lot to life if you choose to live it, and a million people who want you. You just haven't met them yet. Don't keep yourself small.

Are you upset cause Aussie wacky girl doesn't love you?

She probably ditched you for me you cuck.

I messaged her for a bit then sent some pics. She found me attractive and has sending me nudes non stop

Post, tard boi

Gimme one good reason not to

lol you too man? Sweet

Fucking post

Continue being a man?

stop being 14 years old

I think i can chime in here, fucking rape her

find one whose eyebrows aren't drawn on by The Hypnotoad.

What's her name?

this is actually pretty doable. If you got 60 lbs on her there should be no problem
Go out there and get her =^)

Been asking myself the same thing for like 7 years. Drink, Fuck other girls, so drugs, and hate your life