My girlfriend just cheated on me I feel like I wanna kill myself...

My girlfriend just cheated on me I feel like I wanna kill myself. Help me Sup Forums help me fuck up her twitter after that I will kill myself at her place. I will cut my arms and wait until I bleed everywhere so its hard to clean it up.

pic related is my girlfriend she lives in Guelph residence third floor

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ashchusroskie/status/720379026938925056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>killing yourself over her
An hero right now please

twitter.com/Ashchusroskie/status/720379026938925056

You were a burden on your her, yourself, your family, the economy, and most importantly me.
The sooner you kys the better, Fuck you and good riddance.

She’s ugly and probably not your gf

She's a slag and you're a nigger

>My girlfriend just cheated on me
Yeah, that hasn't happened to billions of other people on the planet right? Only you. The fucked up things you're writing proves that she was right to leave you. It's not too late to change yourself for the better while you still have time.

Doesn't it make more sense to kill her?

I still love her I cant kill her

share her nudes pleb

post her nudes around the internet, expose the slut

dont kill your self cuase her user
kill your self cuase you a chubby little fuck that looks like a fag who was in love with a fat bitch who is shaped like pear

You're lucky she cheated on you now rather than if you were married. You lucked out buddy. Celebrate. Go to a bar or something. Travel if you have the funds. Look at the bright side of being a free man away from someone who doesn't deserve your time. Ez?

There're plenty of girls out there in the world, who aren't cheaters. I'm sure you can upgrade soon.

She's not even hot. Make her feel bad like everyone else and get over it. Calling her a fat cow and telling her her vagina looks like arby's will help you feel better.

Come on dude... grab a beer with me... first she is not the only girl in the world... fuck her, dont get revenge, just forget her, she is not worthy of your time; it is really hard but believe me, you are going to find someone else, atm you only may think of her, but be gratefull that she cheated on you now and not when you are married... so you dodged a bullet. Best revenge... keep moving on, tell her that you can be happy without her

Umm, kill the guy she fucked you dumbass.

he is way more stronger than me

She was ugly anyway

It happens. Try to figure out (don't ask her, she's a cunt) what you did that started this train wreck and move on. There is lots of pussy out there. As you get older, you will get better looking and these cunts will be looking worse. Why do you think that rich guys marry younger? Because they arrn't dried up old hags. If you want a relationship, that's cool. Just don't buy into the social contract. Been there, done that...

Maybe I can kill her dog before killing myself

hey user sorry to hear about your girlfriend. Hope everything works out for you!