Just a daily reminder that the president is not a christian

Just a daily reminder that the president is not a christian.

A Christian wouldn't flaunt their wealth
A Christian would help the needy
A Christian would love Jesus

trump does non of these things

is it normal for presidents to say they love jesus?

I thought they just allude to a vague higher power now

Bush loved Jesus

The true Christians proclaim their love

im not going to your shitty site
and loving dudes is gay anyway

Your a real special fella aren't you?

What the fuck are you doing? You're saying he isn't Christian and then promoting his pro Christian website. Good God people on this site are dumb.

he's just barely human

W never attend regular mass or services. Obama had secretive services at the air force base or some shit. Never public despite a bajillion black chutches in DC.

You're gay faggot

That's what I'm saying. But his followers are and we need to give them the facts

He's a Zionist Jew. Total scumbag.

Ain't no bullet proof glass in those churches though.

Yeah, no shit, OP.

You have to be extraordinarily, unbelievably, unfathomably naive and gullible to believe that Christianity means anything to Trump other than Political Capital.

>muh 2 Corinthians

Hey I'm just reminding the nice people out there

Jews are awesome except for their belief that they have a right to a theocracy

anyone who still supports trump and isn't a millionaire is beyond help.

That sucks my dad still supports him. I fucking hate the guy. Why hasn't he been kicked out of office due to the annulments clause

>You're saying he isn't Christian and then promoting his pro Christian website
I swear to God, this is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on Sup Forums... and that's REALLY saying something.

Anyone can say they're a Christian, you absolute fucking moron. Does he ACT like one?

Have you been to the website?! It if can't convince you Trump is on Jesus side than I don't know what will.

Holy shit, how much Kool Aid did you drink, nigger??

shills responding to other shills you guys are obvious
sage goes in all fields

This is how easy it is to manipulate Christians, everybody.

Wow...
We found our idiot.

True fact, Trump is fluent in multiple ancient, near-eastern languages and translated the Bible into English from the original sources

the ignorance is strong with this one

anyone who thinks he's a christian is just kidding themselves

he's a a self confessed narcissistic adulterer

Hey, Donnie! Getting in some quality shitposting before you publicly humiliate yourself for the 724th straight day?

>Just a daily reminder that the president is not a christian.
Neither are 99.99% of other people who claim to be Christian.

Just a daily reminder that the people saying this, are all Marxist. They don't believe in God, they believe in making political points. always sage, and ignore.

Shareblue is going to run out of money sooner or later.. and you have achieved nothing.. lmao

This

The Amish are the only Christian denomination who truly live according to Christ's teachings. Not saying there aren't other people who are Christ-like, but it's the only large group I take seriously.

What if I told you that shareblue is long gone and Trump's critics are just.... rational people.

>thinking shareblue ever targeted this cesspool anyway