This buffoon actually has less talent than the 13 year old big tit whore...

This buffoon actually has less talent than the 13 year old big tit whore. The question is: Why have talentless hacks gained super massive popularity? Is it the fluoride?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQTA4dwlwgw
youtube.com/watch?v=d_NS9Vd1sMA
youtube.com/watch?v=mGUTI5yT9UY
youtube.com/watch?v=NdKjqrX96zk
youtu.be/d_NS9Vd1sMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's called pop music, and it's not exactly a new phenomenon, it's sucked since the 1800's

The real question is if they are truly talentless, why can't you do what they do?

post Malone is lit. df you talking about white boi.

well it's pretty easy when you sell your soul

He seriously fucking sucks. Goofy looking sweaty motherfuck i cant wait until he fucking dies and everyone pretends to care

Because niggers listen to shitty music.

What’s up Malone?

There was no pop music in the 1800s jerk off

he's actually pretty talented, look up the covers he did before his career started.

He actually fucking sucks

>there was no popular music in the 1800s

Compared to other top "artists", post Malone actually has real talent. And he's smart. He's getting popular off dumb catchy stuff, while still saying meaningful words. Plus he has actual instrumental talent and is attempting to improve. I used to not like him until I learned more about him which was just recently. hes the real deal.

People like him because he's genuine and not a fucking asshole

Unlike you, OP

He is a real fucking tool. And so are his fans. Hope he overdoses and dies. Sooner rather than later

more relatable and reinforces the "mb me one day" shit.

Hes actually a really chill dude

The music industry hasn't been about the music for a while now. It's all about looking cool and being able to sell that image.

He always looks like a laughing retard when i see him is he handicapped? Is he like the first handicapped rapper?

post malone is a real bro. watch some of his interviews.

So what? His music is absolute shit

the point is, like you could do any better

ITT

That isn't an argument tho. All of this shit is dide he is genuine he is chill blah fucking blah it really doesn't mean shit. End of the day he is another role model for people without brains. Another goofy mother fucker trying to be a niggerachi

youtube.com/watch?v=XQTA4dwlwgw

You cant just say hes bad, hes not the best ever but he appeals to a big demographic if you haven't noticed
everyone's different you don't have to like him or understand why people do. its part of being an individual.

Didn’t exist till the 1950s tard. Obviously there was popular music but it wasn’t designed and aimed at teens. Pop music was born in the 50s.

He appeals to people without taste. As one would say he appeals to normies. Fucking sheep

You're L337 though?

just looks like a college kid u wouldnt want to be friends with cause they need a ton of help.

My favourite video i saw was when he tried to stage dive and everyone moved out of the way and he hit the fucking floor. Too bad he wasn't killed

Oh okay nevermind good point

man throughout high school and onward i would only listen to underground music, if it was some abstract edm genre, indie, rock, rap etc. i have a taste for everything, i also respect producers not just the artist or label. i respect creativity. not everything is good or bad saying REEE NOimEs doesn't really show me that you even know what you are talking about.

here better yet show me some good music.

youtube.com/watch?v=d_NS9Vd1sMA

youtube.com/watch?v=mGUTI5yT9UY

youtube.com/watch?v=NdKjqrX96zk

Chill.

normies. . . I bet you listen to edm, anime themes, and shitty vaporwave

If he's talentless, why can't you, a clearly better being with supreme intelligence become rich and famous?

It's because you are actually the worthless one :^)

so how is he talentless exactly? All you're saying is that he sucks and nothing to back it up. Just cause you don't like his music doesn't mean he sucks

This. OP probably only listens to metal.

You're way too mad about this man, get a beer and watch some funny videos, stop wasting your life with this stupid shit.

this dude can't even try to sing in a live concert, only do some "huh" " yeah" "skrrra" and the crowd went crazy... fuck malone

/thread

I wish death upon this man every day when I wake up

because I haven't been a Sup Forums pass use since 2012

Maybe when i wake up tomorrow he will be dead and gone. Crossin my fingers

C'mon OP, stop replying to your own thread, that's just sad.

Must do a lot with your life if you have time to think about stupid shit like that.

this

Oh shit so you're like rich and famous and shit? Duuude...

We're not the ones hating on a man for no reason, you autist.

Neither am I buddy ol pal

Literal autism

Music died in like 2004, OP. Same with (most) contemporary television and movies. Most music these days mostly all sounds the same, and it has no intensity or energy. What the fuck happened to aggression and vigor in music? Kids these days don't have any of the raw 'punk' energy that they used to; it's like they had ADHD from 1970-2004, then rapidly turned into old, unenergetic niggers overnight, listening to beta no-testosterone music like Drake.

On the bright side, there's still a limitless supply of indie music from said decades listed above. Just randomly clicking around on YouTube can direct you to magical albums you never even knew existed.

Seriously. This is the most autistic shit, hating someone this much because people enjoy their music or content is fucking stupid

Fail.
youtu.be/d_NS9Vd1sMA

This guy has more talent than 90% of the industry but everyone just assumes he is shit because of the music genre he represents. I'd love to see what you jam to OP.
>inb4 nickelback

>Fi

How so? Sorry man I'm really stupid and I just don't understand...

When a normal, mentally healthy, person dislikes someones content, they simply do not listen to it or do not buying.
You are being a fanatic about it, clearly showing you are not exactly normal.

*do not buy it

Oh okay. But I'm pretty sure I'm not the person you think you're replying to.
This was my first post in this thread that you replied to. I don't even dislike Post Malone.

You're getting old so you're falling behind in finding music

Good job, old man, for becoming the exact kind of thing you're railing against

These people are clearly social degeneres. I mean I don't like Katy Perry but I don't make a thread on Sup Forums saying how she is talentless and stupid. It's just one opinion of millions. Leave them to wallow in their own stupidity.

Degenerates*

Besides this thread is weak. OP is probably arguing with himself in comments just to keep this shit alive. Nobody gives an absolute fuck if op likes post malone

Not even old. All my peers are in the age range that's 'expected' to listen to this kind of music. Which is something else I've never understood: if people are listening to music that was before their generation, they are considered strange. Why is music (or any other art, for that matter) treated like a fashion? Why do people only listen to things because it's 'in' and everybody else their age is doing it? I just see this as weak-minded beta/follower behavior. Herd-oriented trend followers say outliers are 'weird', but this is coming from people who alter their tastes just because every other monkey in the tree is doing something.

you are gunna have to carry that edge

If it doesn't matter then what are you doing right now?

You're really taking this personally aren't you?

>Why do people of the current age listen to music from the current age
>bunch of pathetic fucking idiots listening to things other people like
>if you're not listening to the most obscure Gregorian chants from the Early Middle Ages you're not listening to real music

I can fucking tell you're young because you pull the old "I listen to old music, the only REAL music" card

Are you a Trump supporter?

I never saw bait before... can somebody please post some bait so I can recognize it in the future?

I'm not really saying that any kind of music is 'wrong,' per se; I'm saying that it's just weird how the average beta/follower personality type is constrained by doing exactly what their peers are doing, instead of finding what THEY personally like and not being afraid to enjoy it. People forcefully altering their tastes just to be accepted into the tribe. But maybe that's why outliers are considered antisocial; because they literally do have an antisocial independent streak.

Nope

People do find what they like you fucking idiot and the majority of people aren't afraid to tell you what they like listening to

Why not try having a real conversation with someone sometime instead of wanking to your own undeserved sense of superiority

who the hell is this guy and why does a thread about him have almost 100 replies?

sauce?

he's another casualty of pop culture who has been duped into thinking that behaving like unevolved African wildlife is "artistic" and "hip"

he is making stoner background music, kids love weed, kids love music...

Am i supposed to know who this guy is?

ah, okay. while waiting for a reply I searched the image and read his Wikipedia page, he doesn't seem like anyone I would give a shit about.

>sense of superiority
>literally just admitted to being an outlier with antisocial tendencies
oke

Since they're trying to use it as a way to seem like a superior being for not falling into the "trap" of liking something popular, yes, sense of superiority

So you're one of those people who thinks that there is no superior and no inferior and everything just 'is what it is'? Newsflash: Some people really are superior and inferior to others; that's how nature works. There will always be independent people and weak-minded followers. I'm not saying it should change though. It has to be that way; the world would be an anarchistic disaster if everybody had too much personal autonomy.

if you really think niggers listen to post malone, you're fucking stupid lol.

No, you fucking idiot I'm not saying there is no superior or inferior I've actually been saying that you're pathetically inferior this whole time.

Do you have reading comprehension problems?

yeah, i'm pretty sure how bow dah retarded wigger cunt can't hire a ghost writer for this.

found the 40 year old

23 actually.

the samefagging in this thread is otp

niggers listen to their white masters

Note: OP is probably a RiceFaggot

Even fucking worse, you've lost the will to find new music you like at a pathetically young age

LOW ENERGY

probably don't have a girlfriend either

I worked at a factory earlier and a group of niggers were listening to him

Jake Paul is better
You need a life pass boy
Wiggers

>LOW ENERGY
>What the fuck happened to aggression and vigor in music?
Nah m8, I don't have low energy; the music I hear now has no energy.

Also, I do have ADHD. So I don't think 'low energy' is a term that could accurately describe me lol.

you don't know anything about music if you think he's talentless

I’m actually a doctor and can speak four languages.

dubs prove ur a faggot

>I'm literally too tired to listen to music
>this means music is bad

L O W E N E R G Y

Wtf are you talking about? He is an amazing guitar player. Google his bob Dylan cover

doctors of women's studies and cuckoldry don't count

>>I'm literally too tired to listen to music
Nowhere did I say that at all, but uhh... nice straw man argument I guess, champ.

You're stuck in a rut listening to the same shit at 23 years old thinking you've heard it all and anything new is trash

sad