*lynches the queen*
*lynches you for making the thread way too early like a twat*

fuck off drumpfkin

need a 2b gf

>sub 300 posts, page 1

can hear he-who-shall-not-be-paid's nut atomising right this second

>kept feeling the need to gurn during job interview
>skyped with girl the day before and kept nearly gurning too
is it a nerves thing or am i just taking too much drugs i don't feel like gurning around friends

saw an actual antifa runt on campus yesterday

FUCK OFF YANKS

there's a thread autism war a brewing

me in the plant pot

alternatively,

fuck sake

why do we still allow JFs here?

Alternatively, FOY

Shant be posting in that, cunt

Well lads, back from the gym

Did 2 sets of 110kg x5 deadlifts, was fine desu, feel like I could have done 115 no problems. Previous highest was 100kg.

Just had a mound of chilli, rice and broccoli. Feels good.

u wot m8?

piss off fatlad

I remember when I thought getting /fit/ would make me happy. It didn't.

My thread was first dudes

best gta protagonist/antagonist lads?
for me
protagonist: niko
antagonist: tenpenny

find cyber-harassing the mentally ill extremely funny

Foggy out

just ingested 1600kcal in liquid form

eat the same burger from mcdonalds as my dead dad

>bf doesn't like alcohol
>doesnt like the same movies as me
>prefers youtubers to TV shows
>doesnt like CS:GO
>barely plays runescape and OW (games I played and got good at entirely on his request)
>has never done drugs, says he 'wants' to smoke weed but not while we are in a rented house
>likes cats more than dogs
>doesnt like springer spaniels

I try I really do but we've got barely anything in common any more but I love him it's a shitty situation. He'd rather sit in bed and watch youtubers alone than do anything with me no matter what i suggest and when i ask him to choose he just says 'idk'. Not sure what to do. Only time we're together is during dinner and sex. Hoping to drag him into a 3day weekend gaming binge for Runescape double XP weekend on Friday.

/yank/ is not a general though like /cum/ is

My thread was first dudes

need an understanding and nice lad to give me a gentle bumming, where he takes it slowly for me.

doing a poo lads, wish me luck aha x

a>has never done drugs, says he 'wants' to smoke weed but not while we are in a rented house
do you even vape?

don't care, fuck off

VLOGGERS in america are DUMB...just like their people... who eat corn , potato and cheese all day... Anyways, my famely's rich... we have a limited company (meybe it was unlimited, not sure. we hav3 car grage with.

1 mclarie slr amd
3 ferrari 458 italio
2 busgatti vermin
3(well...3 n a half but who counting?) porch carrar tg
and 1 toyota carola.

ALSO I AM A PROUD IMMIGRANT AMERICAN...love to be in this country....more immigrants should come in the USA...and all white people should be sent back to europe...

and about the car, all other cars is in shop but i can post pics of carola to proove i actually have all 3

ooh wait europe is also filled with us...immigrants... send them to asia... now dumb ass americans when i say asia i mean all of asia... not just china...

I'd be a much better boyfriend tbqh

>tfw wanna eat to line the stomach before bed but wanna continue the weight loss

Fuck off ya bleedin ponce

this. the way to become happy is by writing literature

don't care
fuck off

increasingly convinced that only benders care about muscles

LOL

I'd heem you in a second you glass-jawed inbred

Imagine how many terabytes of data Tims 20 minute HD videos, thousands of them, he uses for his mental videos. Wouldn't be happy if I worked ar YouTube looking at all the space he takes up, generating no revenue and with most of the views coming from the 'chon.

fuck:
australians
yanks
leafs
germans
tripfags (yeah those 2)
weebs
political posters
rasheeds
rorkes
benders
anyone who has ever posted "anyone remember the cuckio meme"
stale gimmicks (see above)
nonces
normie twats
(You)

I'm here to talk about the footy (Football Yank)

*bums you and kisses you on the neck, cheek and mouth*

that's not why I lift...it makes me feel 'good' though. The dopamine release and sense of progress is nice.

Also boosts confidence with girls etc.

Make a proper /brit/ mare

all me

poz his neghole

just insufflated 5000 kilocalories in vapour form

maybe if you could make you way over to me in the first place you fat pea-brained wanker
thread wars would just make it worse

>Seppo gets his /brit/ thread deleted
Serves you right you punce

hmmm yes, one of the first industrial-capitalist countries in a completely untapped continent of resources was so hard to make rich

I'd heem you in a second you glass-jawed inbred

>linking the post, not the file

fuck off rodent

Off to the gf store, you lads want anything?

See that ludicrous display last night?

You're a bender

NEW

it's clearly the reason why his laptop keeps freezing too, because he probs only has about 5gb hard drive space

tim is probably blissfully ignorant about politics since he never watches the news and doesn't interact with people who talks about it

probably doesn't even know there was a referendum to leave the EU and we left it

sat in my darkened room on my own doing nothing again, just like I do every single night

>political posters
me
who do you support la'

matched with a family friend on tinder
would fug her but i have nothing to talk about with her
this is a recipe for disaster i think lads

>>>doesnt like CS:GO
only sensible thing on that list
how did you even get together lmao

oh?

>thread wars would just make it worse
Drastic action needs to be taken

Not been around for a while lads, what's this /bant/ board about? Are we still using Sup Forums?

there were 4 at my school
2 fit sisters
1 utter cunt
1 lad i never spoke to

Is this the real thread?

I'm terrified by Tinder

I'm too ugly for it anyway

Been over there a couple times and been totally unimpressed with the content, basically a slower Sup Forums with flags as far as I can see

Have you considered planning an ol' 'cide? That's what I'm doing. Every night I do one or two steps towards acquiring my preferred method.

/bant/ is just Sup Forums, don't bother

It's Sup Forums for Sup Forums users. We keep away.

*plays my tom-tom outside your house*

>tfw need to retreat into Maine or New Hampshire because Trump's presidency is failing

I'm still confused why everyone is talking about this "Tim" person.

*records it, speeds it up, and uses it as a drum fill*

What's on the agenda for tomorrow? why... work, of course

best be heading off to the land of nod soon

think about it constantly, only thing I can really do is just stab myself to death, think I'm ready to do anytime now, tired of waking up every morning

it's a really slow Sup Forums and Sup Forums disabled rape baby with flags

second american civil war when

>*records it, speeds it up, and uses it as a drum fill*

are new englanders as banterful as the old ones

We had a lot in common we liked the same stuff we spent more time fucking than now for sure. We'd watch movies and TV most nights but its like we've ran out of things we both enjoy. He also played Runescape so we did that together and we'd go out, watch movies go for dinner etc. Haven't been on a date in months, getting him to leave the house is impossible. He just always says he's tired from work and gets in bed, and I don't feel comfortable questioning him because I'm NEET right now and I know it can be hard.

>antifa

It's getting late, janny! better microwave some slim jim hot pockets made with caffeinated cheese to stay awake!

How easy is it to legally acquire a simple, single shot shotgun? I thought plenty of farmers and collectors have double barrels over there?

>we simply CANNOT let this man's carbon dust molecules sit atop the mud and grass molecules of a specific area of the earth's surface

imagine actually caring about shite like this

not sure why fascist is such a negative term, most people in the west exhibit fascistic behaviour and views, they just don't know they do

>Warring European princes realized they had to cooperate in the face of a Mongol invasion, so local wars and conflicts were suspended in parts of central Europe, only to be resumed after the Mongols had withdrawn.[9]

interesting

i need more famine memes

youtube.com/watch?v=PiLVAz-Jczg