Bayer 04 Leverkusen : VfL Wolfsburg

hello

finland-austria friendly starting in 26 bings

discuss

austria is cool but im gonna watch tennis instead

you still love me right?

no

I always thought that people who don't know how to walk properly were a mamay

On paper, Austria seem to be the favourites but Funland has "Danger".

Hello Bundesliga.

*maymay (as in mihm)

Hellolo

is le steroid-taking runnian-finn unbanned yet?

don't know how I managed to get runnian when I meant to type Russian. disregard.

You were thinking about Eremenko but I was talking about Joel "Danger" Pohjanpalo

you just have to maintain your increased walking speed until you're out of sight

he got a 2 year ban for cocaine

I know you were talking about Pohjanpalo silly, I was simply asking if eremenko is allowed to play or not

That's the logo of the Austrian Bundesliga

I couldn't care less about that desu. But I never thought that I had a problem with walking like a normal person, until a few weeks ago a friend told me that I'm getting somewhat intrusive when wanting to surpass someone who is walking infront of me. Looking back he's probably right with his observation but I never noticed it until then.

Oh okay. No, he's banned until October 2018 (pic related)

Pukki

Yes

U19 managed to get qualified for the upcoming EC
>Die deutsche U19-Nationalmannschaft hat sich mit dem dritten Sieg im dritten Qualifikationsspiel souverän für die Europameisterschaft qualifiziert. Die Mannschaft von Trainer Frank Kramer bezwang am Dienstag in Frankfurt die Slowakei mit 4:0 (2:0) und beendete die finale Qualifikationsrunde als Gruppensieger. Robin Hack von 1899 Hoffenheim (5. Minute), Bundesliga-Profi Salih Özcan vom 1. FC Köln (18.) und Dortmunds Etienne Amenyido (57./75.) trafen.

are there any decent finnish talents worth keeping an eye on?

Puma could become a strateig partner of Mönchengladbach. This would obviously also involve becoming kit manufacturer.

*strategic

maximo tolonen is the only one i'm even relatively interested about right now, he recently turned 16 and is playing on the men's second division right now, also scored 5 goals in the last 3 games even though he failed a penalty against armenia earlier today

can't get any worse than Kappa tßh.

Thanks for the info.
Looking at >your current squad I get the feeling that a somewhat decent OM and winger could do wonders.

Don't know why, but I always thought that Allan Simonsen is british. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

who are the good up-and-coming germans that havnot proven themselves in the 1. bundesliga?

Maybe because of former goalkeeper Steve Simonsen. I remember him from the old CM games. I think he was a reserve at Everton?

Johannes Eggestein will be big for Bremen.

Depends on what you define as proven. I'm not an expert on german youth football. But from what I've heard and read, Özcan and Kehrer are seen as the next big thing. We'll have to wait and see because at this age it's always hard to tell.

yeah maybe

Mukhtar

Footballer Allan Simonsen of course shares his name with racecar driver Allan Simonsen who crashed and died during the 2013 Le Mans.

DRENGENE FRA VESTEGNEN!

Completely forgot I saved this last night to post today.
Marc Bartra's new tattoo.

LÅ - LÅ LÅ LÅ LÅ

I always notice when people in photographs turn their arm so you can clearly see their watch.
It's one of my special abilities.

this tatoo is a mess

she's probably getting paid for it

Yes

>flying shithansa

Passlack

renat dadachov

t. football manager pro

I'm going to sleep now
good night