Why don't you take a seat?

Why don't you take a seat?

why don't you shut the fuck up

kek

Classique.

Anyone else think that:

The government pretending to be preteens in order to lure in older men is morally wrong?

Trips of truth. Also, I feel that way and I'm not even interested in underaged kids.

Yeah but it's to protect the youth

O sho' thang Chris Hansen. Or az i like's tah call ya Chris Handsome.

Honestly speaking though...

if your kid goes and invites strange old men to come hang out with them, then the parent should really be to blame. It's your fucking kid. Why the fuck would they be hooking up with an older man? There should be a charge against parents for giving kids a network capable device to lure in old men.

I see your point but it's not normal for parents to be worried about predators, but sadly that the world we live in

Aww sweet! Thanks, Mr. Hansen!

Found the pedo

I'm really not tho.

Think about what I said.

I'm not opposed to sending pedos to prison. However, the way that the government catches them is not ethical imo.

are you gonna take all of those? i need some for my apartment. i just moved in

no cushions

I think it's messed up how they took over that site playpen on the deep web and contined letting that site run for weeks instead of shutting it down. They were distributing cp

Oh and look-up Pentagon 5000 workers you'll be shocked

There you go. That's what I'm saying.

At what point are you actually endorsing CP as a government employee by doing this.

Take this scenario:

>Government agent pretends to be little girl.
>Government agent lures old man into being sexual and spending time together.
>Old man decides to not hang out with THAT particular underaged girl, but he saves the log of that conversation
>Old man now pastes that convo to another underaged girl and now gets a REAL underaged girl to hang out with him because some other girl before her already basically committed to hang out.

How is that government agent not to blame for instigating that behavior? He's setting that example.

How the fuck else are they supposed to catch them? Continually spy on the world and see who mentions "you're a little young for me but I'll still fuck you tho"

You act like they post provocative images of young girls spread

Statistically a child is 9 times more likely to get raped by someone they know.

With the Pentagon 5000 workers thing I mentioned tons of workers there downloaded and bought cp and almost all of them haven't even gotten in trouble or investigated. The govt is full of pedos

Yes.

Bush's warrantless wiretapping should be used instead. Everyone's communications should be monitored. Our government is already doing it anyway.

Google is already checking people's Gmail for evidence of CP. Why not go all out and forget the luring of old men by pretending to be little kids?

Be my guest, I really only need one.

How does google do that? Do they use a bot that scans emails? Seems like it'd take forever for real people to scan emails

Wait a minute.....

Somethings not right here

I just came to warn the kid about strangers, I swear Mr. Hansen. Can I go now?

Yeah, it's done automatically. It scans for key words. It possibly could also scan for certain pictures maybe.

Can I put my clothes back on first? Sorry about the boner, the rag and the chloroform.

tfw you have no seats

What about when you said, "I want to kiss you right now"?

>I just came
Oh I bet you did, now take a seat.

This is it.
The moment I've been waiting for. Years of messaging underage girls and now I finally meet you Mr. Hansen.
Now! Take me! Right on these lovingly baked cookies!
Make me yours Mr. Hansen!

^Winrar