>ONLY way she gets off
> She had an uncle who used to beat her retarded brother while he molested her
>She says she didn't want to like it but she did
>Says she used to cum all the time
>She tried to get help
>Nothing worked
>She goes into fits of depression
>Tried to kill herself a few times
>Cries herself to sleep alot>I love her and don't want to leave her, but I feel like I can't deal with this
>Help me out /b

What the fuck, OP?

Easy, assume the role of the abusive uncle. Shes beating you because she needs to have that shit to get off. If you don't provide it she needs to do it herself. So rape the shit out of her, and beat her. Think of it like heavy BDSM play. You're not beating her because you LIKE it, you're doing it because she needs it. Make sure she knows its some sort of sex ritual and not part of your normal life and she should adapt.

source on that pic?

34 and living with mom you’re not getting anything better than that so you might as well just deal with it bum

This.

You know girls saying they want a daddy. Daddy material, "he's so daddy"

Thats literally what that means. Someone who can help them achieve a fantasy rootd in shame

Dude, that's fucking hilarious. Jump around like an asshole and jerk off on her while she's trying to hit you. That'll get her off. Good times dude. Lighten up a little, it's only sex.

no

What are you gonna do? Marry her?
You betas are hilarious.
Treat em all the same, unless the earn 6 figures or more

this is true. the drama needs to be repeated. sometimes it doesn't matter which role is which.
or she could become a pro domme and beat retards while letting you get the sexual benefits.

This

God help me... But THIS is the answer

Guys please im extremely desperate i need advice, this is mentally taxing.

Let her work as a pro domme and bring the wet pussy home to you

You have two options. Deal with it, or leave if you're too miserable.

She squeezed my balls really hard while she was choking me, i wanted to stop it but i didn't wanna ruin the mood and not have sex again.

SImply THIS!

Join her game. You won't change her in just a few days.

In the beginning, you start off being full retard. But after a few weeks/month you SLOWLY reduce your retardation. (e.g. you may also role play like your sex cures you).
That may be a possibility to solve your issues. Not scientifically proven, but I have no other idea, to be honest.

keep going
I'm feeling tingly

Thats good advice, i never gave it that thought before thank you.

don't be surprised if she still beats the fuck out of your balls tho

I had kinda a similar problem... leave op, you are going to get hurt.

You dont want her dead in your arms. Shit will scar you. Maybe if you took distance and dont give her your love she'll turn around.... its an idea, but im no expert.

Just save yourself the trauma is best

Still i dont know how much more i have left, she likes to do it at random, and it always frightens me she bites me and jams her nails in my balls. Id just liked to know when its coming.

KEK. All these replies have me fucking dying

>"guys please"
>"this is mentally taxing"

Hahahaha wtf Op

Dump

send her to me OP

Let her pretend you're retarded and beat you then

>She likes to pretend I'm retarded and beat me

>I'm dating a Borderline
>Help me out
All I can say from my encounters like this is that you need to realize she is permanently broken. Weird fetishes and sexual rituals are the only form of therapy that will work for her. As long as you understand that this will never change, you'll be fine sex wise. The only downside is the relationship will be an endless roller-coaster outside of the bedroom. If you can tame her enough she'll never leave and tolerate a pretty decent amount of your bullshit, especially if she has abandonment issues. Much like Pokemon, you need to work on training the bitch.

Thanks user :)

Story?